• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Flygons's Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting up a trading post to get rid of some of the rarer Pokemon I have that I do not want. They are ALL legit!

What I have:
All starters (Except Squirtle and Charmander for now)
Lv. 100 Gyaradosx1
Lv. 26 Miloticx1
Lv. 20-26 Feebasx30
Lv. 22 Carnivinex3
Lv. 20 Shieldonx4

What I want:
You request (too many to list).

This will be updated, but please check the other posts so you don't all ask for the Lv. 100 Gyarados or Lv. 26 Milotic. ;D

T

TrainerJimmy

I have a reaper cloth, so can we evolve-n-trade? ill give you something for it.

umm would it be possible to get the dusclops?? if not yeah feebas wait hmm you want lvl 1 just hatched charmander or lvl 66 charizard not EV trained tho

T

TrainerJimmy

Haha, no, i was saying I'd give you something for a Dusclops, then I'd give it my reaper cloth, trade it back to you and you'd give me the product.

That or if you have a reaper cloth just put it on Dusclops haha.

Jimmy- Ok, I have a reaper cloth so I'll give you two. One you trade back after it evolves. The other, you give a reaper cloth and trade and trade back, right? Ok...I'll get ready.

umm would it be possible to get the dusclops?? if not yeah feebas wait hmm you want lvl 1 just hatched charmander or lvl 66 charizard not EV trained tho

Ok, I already got a Charmander from Ruko, but if you really want, a Feebas for Charizard sounds unfair. Don't you want a Milotic instead?
And, I can tell you how to get Dusclops without migrating...

T

TrainerJimmy

now im gonna leave for like 2 seconds to give my dusclops the reaper cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.