• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Flipnote Hatena

Okay guys! Ive hade Flipnote Hatena for a while and I just wanted to let you guys know to watch my flipnotes and star them if you think they are good! I will also take maybe 2 requests right now maybe some later on, but if you already have flipnote hatena and posted some flips' I will comment and star the ones I like! Well, thats all! stay toon for future flipnotes! oh, I wont be on Charms' alot, so just favorite me, and ask whatever you want on my chatroom, its blue... ~ Misha

Okay the link to watch my flips is below, Im going to start a short series called Pokemon Battles later so stay toon!

http://flipnote.hatena.com/590B1950F3624848@DSi/

also, if you have a dsi with the app flipnote studio, access flipnote hatena and hit the following buttons in the command search

Command : left, down, right, up, right button, left button, left
single word= D-pad
Two word = Button

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Don't double post, used the modify button next time. Make sure you read the forum rules before making anymore posts.