1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flipnote Hatena

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by *PKMN Trainer Misha*, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Okay guys! Ive hade Flipnote Hatena for a while and I just wanted to let you guys know to watch my flipnotes and star them if you think they are good! I will also take maybe 2 requests right now maybe some later on, but if you already have flipnote hatena and posted some flips' I will comment and star the ones I like! Well, thats all! stay toon for future flipnotes! oh, I wont be on Charms' alot, so just favorite me, and ask whatever you want on my chatroom, its blue... ~ Misha

2. Okay the link to watch my flips is below, Im going to start a short series called Pokemon Battles later so stay toon!

http://flipnote.hatena.com/590B1950F3624848@DSi/

also, if you have a dsi with the app flipnote studio, access flipnote hatena and hit the following buttons in the command search

Command : left, down, right, up, right button, left button, left
    single word= D-pad
    Two word = Button

3. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

Don't double post, used the modify button next time. Make sure you read the forum rules before making anymore posts.

4. ok I just havent been on charms' in a while, so I forgot.