• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fire Emblem vs. Legend of Zelda RP

Link shook his head and pointed at the Akkala Citadel once more. He was intent on not speaking. But on the other hand, he was wounded, and needed rest. On the other other hand, he did need to tell Princess Zelda about King Rhoam's death.

Revali stood silent. But then, a guard bumped into the room. At first, Revali was annoyed: he didn't want any interruptions during his little reunion with Princess Zelda. He was going to say something about his behaviour, but the guard was faster this time. When he started to hear his message, an uncomfortable feeling ran along all over his body. He closed his beak and waited for the guard to finish the message, despite he knew, or at least, he could imagine, the rest of the message. He turned and approached Princess Zelda. His face showed no more confidence or arrogance; instead, it turned to be compassionate, preparing himself in case he had to comfort Zelda.
---------------------------------------------​
Ocero was still hiding. He saw some passerby, but none of them convinced him: or they were Hylians, probably armed and prepared to attack him if he just jumped, growling, unable to speak, or they were part of the Royal Army. He then sat, almost desperate. He quickly stood when he realised that he sat over a bunch of rocks. He was going to keep walking until he came up with an idea. He took a stone with his tail and lay down against a wall, so he could approach his head and tail easily. Then, he started to scratch with the rock the straps of the muzzle. In a couple of minutes, the muzzled had loosened and, in a few more minutes, it totally gave away. The rest was easy: with his breath of fire, he managed to melt the chains of his handcuffs.

Then, he sat for a moment. His stomach roared. It's been several days since he last ate. He tried to explore his surroundings, trying to seek for any kind of bug (they were not very tasty; Ocero was always trying to avoid them, but when necessity called...). In the mean time, he thought for a place to leave. I guess that the plains of Central Hyrule are not an option now. And returning to the Death Mountain is not an option either. Maybe in a swamp? I've heard that the ones in Lanayru have a very nice weather... But I guess that Zora has a bad relationship with Lizalfos... Exactly the same as Lizalfos with Hylians, Lizalfos with Gorons... Even Lizalfos with other Lizalfos. After a few minutes thinking, he had a new idea. Akkala, of course! It's quite near, and I'm sure at I can have my revenge if I see the Royal Guard! With no hesitation, he followed the path that led to Akkala. He was unaware of the war between the Altean and practically all Hyrule, but his intentions were clear: get a home and eat as many steaks as he could.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corrin entered the ship for a moment. She was forgetting about one thing: her Dragonstone. She just hoped that she had not to use it. Then, she came back to land again, raised her sword and shouted. "Well, the ones that decided to join the first group, come with me!" She approached Takumi for a moment and said: "Well, I hope that you have a peaceful journey. We'll meet later."Finally, Corrin came back to her original position and waited for Leo and Elise and start their trip. She took the map one last time and checked the route they had to take. Now, the future of the group was in her own hands. She still had no idea about the guardians, despite she heard something about those machines; neither from the Zoras or any other species of Hyrule. It was going to be a trip full of discoveries for her. Yet still, she was still waiting for Kaze and Silas.
---------------------------------------​
Reina approached Takumi, now riding her kinshi. She knew what they had to do, and, although she didn't know if there was going to be a battle or not, she was smiling, pleased, thinking about it. She waited until the second group was reunited, with the exception of a few soldiers, that probably were going to stay there, defending the ship. "It seems we are all ready." She said. "You are the leader and have the map. We'll follow your steps cautiously."
-----------------------------------------​
Friedrich left his gryphon alone for a moment and reunited with the rest of the army of Ylisse. He had to admit that, lately, he has been a little... Distracted, but the fact that he was going to explore, and fight for conquering a new land excited him so much that he couldn't think clearly. He was anxious for flying around those new lands. "Which one is our mission?" He asked curiously.

"Milord Corrin!" Kaze said. He and Silas were riding over together, just barely catching the team before they departed. Kaze jumped off of Silas' horse to land in front of his lord. "I've noticed something strange nearby. At the mountains. Large thuds, as well as Guardians. Silas and I rushed back to tell you, but they both exploded before they noticed us. It seems we may have an unexpected third party here."

Ruto was half-guiding and half-dragging Link when the camp came into view. It was a small, crude camp, fashioned only out of what they could find. Inside sat Link and Sheik, both shocked about the figure Ruto was bringing over.
"So your theory was right, Link." Sheik said, standing up. She helped Ruto with the injured Link, lying him down against the wall.
"Anyone got healing potions?" Link asked.
"I do." Sheik replied, taking out a small vial. "Drink this. It will heal you."

Darunia had gone scouting for materials and help, and found what looked like a port off in the distance. He began to debate whether or not he should go there, not considering how visible and out in the open he was.

The Guard continued," King Rhoam, was stabbed in the back by Marth." The Guard waited to see Zelda's Reaction. The guard shuffled his feet nervously.
"Faron." Ashei said as he passed by Friedrich," We're supposed to take out their port city." Ashei gripped his killing edge nervously, he was a bit nervous that he had to fight an enemy he'd never heard of.

"Drink the potion or I'll drown you with it." Sheik said, pressing the vial into the other Link's hand.
"Wouldn't that counteract the 'healing' part of it, though?" Link replied. Sheik gave Link a look, and Ruto let out a chuckle.
"Anyways, where's Darunia?" Ruto asked.
"He went out to go scout the area."

Revali confirmed his suppositions. He ignored the guard; all that mattered at that moment was the Princess. "Eh..." The Rito Champion said, with noticeable sadness. "I... I am sorry, Zelda. Sorry for this loose. I can assure you that we'll avenge him, sooner or later. I promise you that I'll do everything I can to accomplish it. " He managed to say, trying to look comforting, though he didn't speak fluently, making too many stops in his little speech, as he couldn't find the correct words for that moment so easily.
---------------------------------------------------------​
Ocero's journey to Akkala was relatively peaceful. He tried to avoid paths, so he spent most of his trip walking through fields or hillsides. But some strange noises drew his attention. He camouflaged with the environment and started to approach them. He was surprised to notice that a battle was right in front of him. He could distinguish a figure that resembled The Legendary Hero, but he seemed kinda strange for him, like if it came from another time. He couldn't tell; it was simply odd for him. And the other fighter was... He couldn't tell who was the other fighter, but he had to admit that we looked kinda strong.

But soon all his attention turned to the rest of the battleground. Dead bodies, mostly from the Hyrule Army. But those corpses were not in what he was focusing on: weapons. He needed some to defend himself. He stood some more minutes lay down on the ground, still camouflaged, and then, took his decision: go there and get some weapons. He walked slowly, trying to get there without being noticed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"So guardians, eh?" Corrin said worriedly, yet still happy to see Kaze and Silas again. The truth is that Corrin had never seen one of those Guardians before, yet still, she knew the basics about them. "I've heard that they shoot lasers or something like that with his only eye, am I wrong?" She stood pensative for some seconds. "So... I suppose that they only focus on one enemy, right? Because I may have an idea."
They were walking towards the Zora River, probably a secured zone by their inhabitants.
Reina followed Takumi closely. Her attention was focused on their surroundings, expecting to see some movement that would imply a possible raid. Of course, she didn't expect that, but her wishes to quench her thirst of blood was quite tempting...
Friedrich laughed. "Well, I've been expecting some action, so, at least, I hope that I could get some. And I am sure that Mistral expects some too." He then looked at the sea, but several seconds later, he returned. "It almost looks like this is a dream." He said, in a very low tone. "But if it's our duty, then, we have to achieve it, or at least, fight as good as we can. We know something about the port?"

Zelda Just stared in shock as the Guard told her of her father's death, then she went onto her knees, she cried, and cried, and cried, she knew that she shouldn't have been crying, but she couldn't help it, she looked at Revali, and said as she clenched her fists,
"Revali, Please, just do whatever you can, Kill Marth." she didn't care if she seemed evil when saying that, she wanted Marth dead, and she especially wanted it be by her hands.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Link Dodged Marth's attack, and noticed The Altean army entering The citadel, and, with a gleam of courage and determination in his eyes, pulled out his hookshot, and used it to quickly get to the citadel thanks to wooden box, when landing, he used his hammer, and crushed 3 members of the Altean army with it, catching the armies' attention.

Link took the potion and drank it. He sat back a little, and whistled for his horse. Across Akkala,Link's horse sprinted across the plains back to his owner. Link's Guardian saw this, and followed the horse back to were the whistle originated from.
Marth sprinted back towards the battle. He brought up Falchion and stabbed a Hylian soldier. Marth withdrew his blade and then turned to Link," It's over, I've already killed one of your counter-parts, you might aswell retreat."

Link shook his head, as an Altean soldier attempted to attack his side, he touched a wall with Ravio's bracelet, he went into the wall, causing the attack to miss, before the bow was brought out the wall and shot the soldier's head, before going back in. link, while in the wall, smirked. now they couldn't hit him.

Marth smirked," Thank you," He sprinted towards the massive doors of the Akkala Citadel. Marth opened it and Altean soldiers flooded in. Relativley all that was left of the Hylian forces were two Guardian sentries, a handful of soldiers and a painting.

"Milady Corrin, I do not believe you understand. There is a third party here." Kaze said. "Someone not with our army, but not with the Hylians either. We MUST consider their presence."

"Alright. Now, can you tell us who we are? And what's happening?" Sheik asked.
"Princess! We have incoming!" Ruto said, readying herself for battle. Link drew back his bow and Sheik prepared her throwing knives as the Guardian came towards them.

Darunia was standing out, trying to figure out the best place to go for aid. He didn't notice that Frederick was nearby with another person.

Link followed inside, and dropped a few... 'Presents'(Bombs 0_0), then hopped out the wall in front of Marth, and knocked Him back into his army, all while smiling, and waving, as if to say, 'bye'. Oh, and he had a troll face on.

Link leapt in front of his greatly wounded Guardian and shook his head. The Hero of the Wild drew the Master Sword to protect his friend. Link stood firm in strong stance. The Guardian was to wounded to much to do really anything.

Roy sprinted into the Citadel and stabbed one of the sentries in the eye, disabling it's laser, which rendered it useless.

Link facepalmed, before holding up a sign saying
'my bombs cannot destroy buildings, trust me, I've tried.' after using the hookshot to stun Marth, he used the Ice rod on Roy's sword, Hoping to render the fire capabilities Useless, he then shot 3 arrows at Roy, then Marth, and went to punch Marth in the face, and stabbed 20 of the Altea and Pharaen Soldiers.

Revali stood silent for some minutes. "Alright, I'll try to stop him, though I don't know if I will be able to kill him. I may probably need more soldiers, or maybe help of the other Champions." He hated to say that, but if Marth managed to kill the King and made Link fall, going all alone could be a waste of time, or even, a death sentence. "Or probably I could find our missing Legendary Hero. After all, he is part of the team and that stuff. And I suppose that I'll be faster than any other since I can fly."
--------------------------------------------------------------​
Ocero kept on advancing, slowly, towards the dead bodies. In a couple of minutes, he could find a sword, a spear, a shield and even a bow. Unluckily, the few arrows he found were all useless. Then, he looked to the shield: the Symbol of the Royal Family. How ironic... I am against their army and I have to carry this and the rest of their weapons if I want to have a chance to survive. He thought. Anyways, without being noticed, he approached too much to the battleground and now was involved in the battle. He shouted when he was surprised by a pair of bombs which explosion almost hit him. Her scaly skin changed his color, turning into an oddly purple that totally revealed his position. Quickly, he took all his weapons and hid. His intentions weren't fighting, but he was in a very bad position: knowing the Hylians, they would probably attack him, and the others.... Well, they could confuse him with an Hylian ally.
"Well, the problems.... One by one." Corrin said. "I'm not taking that other party for granted neither. But OK, let's just hope that we can keep neutral with them, but I have a feeling that it is not going to be possible. The best thing we can do right now is to continue our route, but keeping an eye on our surroundings. And of course, I am impressed with your work. I'm so happy having you as allies..." Their path was being peaceful, yet still, fear and tension were suspended in the air.
--------------------------------------------------------------​
"Well, I guess that it is a better option than staying here talking. Am I right?" Friedrich said. "Our scouting could mean the difference between a clear victory for ours or the loss of several of our units, so, count me in!"

Marth laughed," Well, ours do. I was hoping to capture this fort, by I see now, we have to destroy it. Ballistitions fire!" An Altean Soldier heard Marth's orders, so he sprinted outside and shouted it to the men at the ballistas. Marth sprimted away from the building. Roy tried to run into the Citadel, but Marth grabbed him by the cape and dragged him away. Altean soldiers flooded back out of the Citadel. Th Ballistitions aimed at Citdel and opened fire. The structure of Akkala Citadel started to collapse.
Link patted his Guardian and shook his head at the people who had rescued him. He checked his Guardian. It was in desprat need of repairs. The ancient robot was missing three legs, and its hull was in terrible condition.
Ashei nodded and started off towards Hyrule. The Dread Fighter shouted as he ran," Come on Friedrich!" Ashei then saw a rock person. "Eait isn't that one of the species that inhabit Hyrule, I wonder if it's intellegent, or more importantly, hostile." Ashei whispered as he snuck towards the strange creature.

"Huh? Who are those people?" Darunia wondered, finally noticing them. "They don't look like Hylians or Gerudo..." Darunia rolled down the small hill he was on, stopping in front of the two. "Hey there! My name's Darunia. Think you might be able to help me out?"

Seeing that the Guardian wasn't hostile (like the other two had been earlier) Link stepped forwards, letting down his guard. Sheik and Ruto did the same.
"Can you tell us who you are? Or what's happening?" Sheik asked, looking at the Guardian.

Link sighed. Looks like he couldn't back iself out of talking this time."Hyrule, we are in a war with the country of Altea. I was just in a battle with them, my friends are dying, I need your help." Link pleaded.

Link put away his sword and shield, and pulled out the sand rod, He used it to hold the place together, he threw his boomerang to hold Marth back by the cape and sent a flaming tornado at Marth and Roy.

((Sorry, I am having some difficulties with my computer. I'll continue this RP, but I will only use the characters that have any type of interaction with other characters from previous posts, at least, until I come back from my holidays. I hope you don't mind.))

Friedrich followed Ashei closely. He was riding his gryphon, Mistral. Though Misteal was behaving quite well, Friedrich could still feel how nervous his ride was. He inspected his surroundings closely: nothing suspicious, at leasr, until they found the Goron there. He stayed behind Aeshia, trying to calm Mistral, that was shaking violently. He stayed silent, mote focused on keeping his Gryphon under his control rather than that strange creature they had in front of him.He approached Aeshia quite calm, ignoring the Goron. "What do you say? Do we trust him?" He said, having one of his hands on his axe.

"I'd like to know more about the situation, but if people are dying you can count on my help." Link said. "You wield this era's incarnation of the Master Sword. That's proof enough to me that you're someone I can trust."
"Why are you fighting?" Sheik said. "We'll help, but we need to know the purpose of the battle."

"My business? That's figuring out what the heck is going on here." Darunia said. "Me and my pals were just pulled from our time with no explanation. We're trying to get our bearings, but as far as I know we haven't met anyone."