1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Fire Emblem: The War of Peace vs Glory, Hoshido vs Nohr

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Fraseandchico, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Roleplay: https://pokecharms.com/threads/fire-emblem-the-war-of-peace-vs-glory-hoshido-vs-nohr.15330/

Hi Guys! Welcome To a fire emblem fates Roleplay! this Is Based In An Alternate Universe, Where The Main Character Of Fire Emblem Fates Does Not, and never, Exists, where the War Goes On For What seems Like For Ever, And Valla Is Still Unknown To Men or Women apart From Azura and King Garon, You Are A Recruit Of One Of These Two Sides, Near the End Of the War, Here Are some Rules
    1. read the general roleplay rules
    2. choose ONE side, No Switching halfway through, but you can Learn halfway through about Valla, and bring people there to finish the war the right way
    3. you Can get relationships with other characters, and have children
    4. Choose 3 skills

Here's the form( Or To be More Specific, mine)

Name: Soreo Blano
    Attire: Greenish-white Chestplate and leggings, Silver, messy hair, peachy skin, Blue Gloves, Purple Eyes
    Personality: Kind, but can be Deadly in a fight, very open, and doesn't hesitate to say his opinion
    Weapon(s): Swords
    Side: Hoshido
    Skills: Astra, Duellist's Blow, Vantage. abilities later learned(Max. Abilities allowed all together: 6): Ultra Astra, Shadow Strikes
    Born In: Izumo
    Beliefs: Believes Peace is The Most Important thing in the world, alongside, Uh, Hana, princess sakura's subordinate.
    Class: Sword-Master
    Other: has A huge Crush on Hana, Princess Sakura's Best subordinate, Azura's Retainer(Yes. She is In Hoshido at the beginning)

GOOD LUCK(Ask to join)!
    ¬ ¬
    \____

#1 Fraseandchico, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. You invited me. SO HERE I AM!
    Name: Sazi Ibuki
    Attire: Blue stylized hair and blue eyes. He wears a black ninja garb and has a blue scarf.
    Personality: Sarcastic and tries to be a comedian. He follows the Ninja Code to a point, except for adding lods of salt to his food.
    Weapon(s): Sword and Shuriken
    Skills: Lethality, Poison Strike, Lock Touch
    Born In: Shirasagi
    Beliefs: He beliefs that peace comes first, but a little glory doesn't hurt sometimes. He is absolutly loyal to his Master Takumi.
    Class: Master Ninja
    Other: Sazi has a small crush on Oboro, Takumi's retainer.

3. I need to join this. NOW.

Name: Eyouko Tuaki.
    Attire: Greenish-white Chestplate and formal leggings, Red, Clean hair, Darker skin, Red gloves, Blue Eyes
    Personality: kind, But won't hesitate to kill.
    Weapon(s): Bow and Arrow, dagger
    Skills: Aether
    Beliefs: Hates fighting, but will do it for his kingdom
    Class: Samuri-Archer
    Other: Princess Sakura's protecter.

#3 Tamazarokon, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  4. #4 Fraseandchico, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  5. I'm winging this if that's ok

Name: Jensin (I dunno!?)
    Attire: pure white chestplate and formal pants has a green hood form camouflage
    Personality: calm and collected will kill the enemy but only if they have kill a ally
    Weapon(s): bow and poison tipped arrows, light sword
    Side: hoshido
    Skills: quick draw
    Beliefs: Belives in the eye for an eye idea but will stand down if told to
    Class: forest knight
    Other: Has a major crush on eyouko

6. @*that* guy Accepted, I Was Going To Allow Custom Classes and skills anyway!

7. Name: Zen
    Attire: Always wearing his Hevey armour of which can save him from most attacks
    Personality: Fights to the end and is a hot head
    Weapon(s): broad sword and heavy shield
    Skills: armsthrift
    Born In: Shirasagi
    Beliefs: He beliefs that peace comes first, but loves to reap the reward of battle
    Class: Mecrenary
    Other: Has a small crush sazi

8. Nice! That Form is accepted!

9. Although Mercenaries and Knights belong in Nohr, I digress, becuase of reasons.

*Cough*Silas*Cough*

Hoshido is based of Japan and Nohr is based on Europe.

10. Huh, Well... You Learn Something new everyday.

11. Well you know mercenaries kinda work for whoever

12. @*that* guy @Cutepikachu343 @HydreigonBorn37 You Can All Post Now, Although I Just Had A Thought, What If Halfway Through The Battle on The Plains, Princess Sakura Appears, LOL! Cause I am Supposed To Stop The Nohrains Fighting before she comes.
    Also, If You Want, You Can Control The Important characters as long as you(Unless they are weak)DON'T MAKE THEM WEAK!

#18 Fraseandchico, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  13. sorry. I was at school. I'll post now!

14. Name:Kathie
    Attire:White chestplate,black leggings,blue curly hair,peach skin,white and purple shirt,yellow eyes
    Personality:nice,can be very hard in a fight.
    Weapon:Sword and bow
    Side:Hoshido
    Born in:Izumi
    Class:Sword-Master
    Other:is a really good sword fighter

#21 Dootletail, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  15. I would like to join.

16. Can I post now???

17. Izomu is not in Hoshido, why are the Hoshidan troops from there.

18. Izumo is a Neutral Kingdom, So Troops from both sides can come from there.

19. Name: Daniel
    Attire:Blue Noharian armor, Blonde hair Blue eyes. Black horse
    Personality: Gruff serious and rude. He is generally kind to Prince Leo and his Retainers.
    Weapon(s): Sword and Electricty Tome
    Side: Nohr
    Skills: Tunderburn, Strength +2, Vantage
    Born In: Nohr
    Beliefs:THAt Nohr is the only true place and all of it's opposition must die
    Class: Dark Knight
    Other: None

20. Nice! That Form is accepted!

I Am Gonna Make another form!

Name: Pepy Carlos
    Attire: Black Nohrain Chesplate(Women's version), grey Iron leggings, Black Helmet, Brown, Long, Neat/Tidy Hair, Blue Eyes, Peachy Skin, Grey Horse named 'Silver'
    Personality: Likes To play Dirty, rude, Sarcastic, Is Only Kind To Fellow Nohrains and her horse.
    Weapons: Yumi, swords, Horseback
    side: Nohr
    Skills: Rally Skill, ShurikenBreaker, Has A (ORIGANAL) Personal Skill Called Dark arrow( Releases a Black Arrow That Can Break Shields.)
    Born In: Nohr
    Beliefs: Hoshido is standing in the way of Greatness, and must therefore die.
    Class: Bow Knight
    other: Really Good archer and sword fighter

#29 Fraseandchico, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  21. Dootletail and Mr Fishykarp like this.
  22. You aren't supposed to say "Hi" On a discussion. I was warned for it once. It's considered Spam.

23. Well can i be Takumi?

24. I'm Takumi, If you really want, tou can have Leo.

25. Oh... I can take Leo =)

26. I just got the "How the Hell is zubat holding Squirtle" Meme. He doesn't have anything to carry the Squirtle with.... NO LIMBS

27. Was that just a random girl who got knocked off her horse?