• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fire Emblem DS

Sorry if this is a repeat thread but...

If you haven't heard of this, it's a wonderous remake of FE6 (or 1 as i've heard but it's the one with marth so O:). Since the old one was overbroken as some may know, Nintendo is giving another stab at this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpV8wz8qFbc&feature=related

there is a little gameplay, no longer the epic fail graphics O:

I do believe it's been released in Japan and the U.S release date is February 16 2009, but it may be a month or so if it delays since i've heard Spring 09

anyways questions and comments of the game or Fire Emblem in general?

I got into Fire Emblem thanks to a few people who know who they are ^^ I plan on getting Radiant Dawn really soon, but I got interested in the earlier games as well, so I'm really happy about this remake. That may also be because Marth was the first character I ever got decent with in Brawl.

From that video the graphics look pretty cool. I've never played a Fire Emblem game in my life, but I'm willing to give this a shot because of the awesome storylines of Fire Emblem games.

Hopefully, the February date is the right one :)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Remake of the first game that appeared on NES actually. And that day is correct.

Anyway, I'm a Fire Emblem whore, so I'm always excited for new releases. I love their stories and plots and the amount of characters involved. More interesting to me though this time around are the WiFi matches; should be fun.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
*reminds Valhalla that the system came out 26 years ago.* Now shoosh, no more spamming.