• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

FinalPasta's Animation Studio

Do I animate well

• Total voters
So, recently I've been trying out a certain art program that goes by the name of "FireAlpaca". I was doodling, and in "View" there were two selections that instantly caught my eye - Union Skin Mode and AutoPlay. So, after about two weeks of frustration, I finally found out how to animate.
In this thread, right here, right now, you can request any animation from me you like. I promise (deep breath and consideration) that the result will be animated... well.

Last edited:
Hello! I did not know you had requests open. :) If they still are I hope you can do a request for me. It will just be a girl smiling and waving her hand. Nothing too complicated.
The character is a girl with brown hair, green eyes wearing a plain blue t-shirt, and a cat ear headband.
Here is a good simple reference picture of what she looks like. ^^
573201_TooBlue12_Icon headband fix.png

and here is what the headband looks like
WIN_20171207_12_17_32_Pro.jpg
I hope my request isn't too complicated if it is don't feel bad for refusing it. I will understand.

Hello! I did not know you had requests open. :) If they still are I hope you can do a request for me. It will just be a girl smiling and waving her hand. Nothing too complicated.
The character is a girl with brown hair, green eyes wearing a plain blue t-shirt, and a cat ear headband.
View attachment 585697

View attachment 585700 I hope my request isn't too complicated if it is don't feel bad for refusing it. I will understand.
No problem, I’ll probably (not guaranteed) be able to finish this today. :)

View attachment 585697

View attachment 585700 I hope my request isn't too complicated if it is don't feel bad for refusing it. I will understand.
Hey, sorry about this, but halfway through the animation, my computer decided it was going to crash. The animation might be posted a bit late.

GUYSGUYSGUYGUYSGUYGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS
My computer with my animation program...
broke down?
I guess I should have addressed this sooner, sorry. So requests are now closed. Again, sorry if you were waiting for one.