• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 Cocoon's rebirth (Discussion)

Everyone had heard the legends of the fal'Cie. But I thought those legends were true. I'd seen people walking around with marks on their arms then after a while they would vanish. My theory is that there's a fal'Cie claiming people to be their l'Cie. I hoped I was wrong until the day I discovered the fal'Cie and became one of its l'Cie...

So I had started playing Final Fantasy XIII the other day and this idea started spawning and I wanted to see how many people would be interested in an RP that takes place after the events of XIII and XIII-2 (I assume they got rid of all of the fal'Cie in their area or the ones near them went into a sort of hibernation) Our characters would have to find a way to complete their focus and not be turned into Crystal (done by denying/changing ones focus causing the usually black brand to turn white). If anyone can think of a force trying to prevent us from completing our focus and/or stopping our transformation into crystal/Cie'th.

Anyway that's my idea feel free to help out the plot as much as you would like. If you don't want your character to be a l'Cie then that's that. I hope you guys like my idea and want to join in.