• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Final fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift

So...I got my copy of the game on release day...and I've been playing it since. Anyone else play it yet? What are your thoughts and stuff on FFTA2?

Personally, the Job classes are great and the abilities make the game interesting, along with the Quest system in the game. Anyone else have second opinions?

Personally, the Job classes are great and the abilities make the game interesting, along with the Quest system in the game. Anyone else have second opinions?
From what you've said, it sounds like a carbon copy of the first one. I may be proved wrong, haven't got it or seen it before. Did you have the first one so you can compare, or not?

So...I got my copy of the game on release day...and I've been playing it since. Anyone else play it yet? What are your thoughts and stuff on FFTA2?

I'm pretty sure all of that was in the first one too but was handled a little differently (I also have the first one so I kinda remember)

Anyway I bought my copy two days ago and I'm loving it, especially the fact that now laws aren't a mandatory thing so if you break them you don't get stupid cards and go to to jail.

Right now my people are level 12 and I'm still in the camoe/ babtistle?