• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Final Fantasy RP Discussion

I noticed their's not many Final Fantasy RP's put here, so i decided to make my own!
This RP Takes Place 10 Years After the Events of Final Fantasy 18, if you know What That is, if you dont, Look Either look it up or play it, i don't think anyone wants to waste time telling you, On to the rules!
PS: you can Either live in the town or you can Travel Their for some odd reason If you want to Meet Nito IN-TOWN, or you can wait and meet him somewhere else.
1. No RPing as past, Future, or present Final Fantasy Characters, for Example, You cant have a character Named Noctis and have the same Personality as him.
2. Only Me and a few others *if they want* can be from royal blood*Not necessarily brothers, but Relatives, But if the people i choose want to be, they can!* If anyone see's someone who is not on the list and being from royal blood Contact me or the others
3. Romance is allowed, but dont go to in depth
If i feel as if i need to add more, i will

List of people who joined in time to be Royal Blood:
1.@The shiny charizard
2.???
3.???

*Character*
Name:
Race(Daemon,Human,Any race from the Final Fantasy games):
Weapon(If you have one):
Personality:
Past(Optional):
Attire:

~Chocobo*If you have one*~
Name:
Training:
________________________________________________-
Here's mine:
Name: Nito M. Caelum
Race:Human.
Weapon:a wide Selection of Weapons, but his main is usually the Drain Lance III or the Thunder II
Personality: He is a laid back person, usually either Riding on his Chocobo, Training with His Weapon Trainer or Catching up on his studies.
Past:Learn it as you Travel with him.
Attire:He wears a Black Jacket and Jeans, Fingerless Gloves, and a Hat sometimes, He has Black Hair, Red eye's.
Training:He is trained by his Battle Trainer *i will also have a decision of who will be my trainer, i would be Worried, but meh, i trust you all.*.

~Chocobo~

Name:Blitz
Color:Silver
Personality:Blitz is a fun loving Chocobo, who has been with Nito his whole Life, Blitz can be Serious when Nito is in danger.
Training:someone is teaching Blitz how to Run faster then a Average Chocobo, and Teaching her How to attack Effectively

Last edited:
*Character*
Name: James Baxter
Race(Daemon,Human,Any race from the Final Fantasy games): human
Weapon(If you have one): hand gun,broadsword and daggers
Personality: kind and helpful will do anything to help someone else
Past(Optional):you will learn
Attire: black and white fighting jeans shirt and coat.red hair and blue eyes
Training *If any*:none

~Chocobo*If you have one*~
Name:flare
Color:red
Personality:shy and doesn't trust anyone except jame (yet)
Training:none

Alright, I'll be the main villian.
Name: Daniel
Race: Half Angel
Weapon: 2 uzis, a sniper rifle, two long swords, two daggers, Electricity magic.
Personailty: He hates anyone who refers to themselves as good. He beileves they or sinners and anyone the help, or have any association with should die. He is rude sarcastic, feels no resent meant fro murder and Flirtatious.
Past: TBA
Attire: Blue trench coat and a black dress shirt under it. Black pants
Training: all of it

Skrew chocobo he has a velociraptor
Name: Fang
Color: Black with blue stripes.
Personaility: wants to kill everyone and evrything except Daniel.
Training: All of it.

for the one were going on, Nito Heard Screams and went to the center of town and seen Daniel, a Sephiroth-Type Villian Trying to "Purify" The World.So nito and his Friends Go on a Journey to Try and Find Daniel and Defeat him!

Name: Lincoln Zoro
Race(Daemon,Human,Any race from the Final Fantasy games): elezen
Weapon(If you have one): A long katana
Personality: silent,rude,arrogant
Attire: baggy black pants with long sleeved black shirt with a green vest
Training *If any*: trained in many sword styles

Last edited by a moderator: