• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Figs' Trade Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a treeko and a mudkip, willing to trade for that adament larvitar, and an adament torchic. btw i checked my boxes and found a modest ditto lvl 58 i'm willing to trade it for ur adament ditto.

I have a treeko and a mudkip, willing to trade for that adament larvitar, and an adament torchic. btw i checked my boxes and found a modest ditto lvl 58 i'm willing to trade it for ur adament ditto.
Well, I dont Have A Torchic/or its familly, available right now (when I have more pokemon in my sapphire, I can get it) And so thats a Ditto for a Ditto, and A Larvitar for a Mudkip, Sound good to you?

I have a Gentle Female Slowpoke, if you have a bulbasaur for trade i'll gladly accept. i've been after one for ages but cant seem to find one :( so yeah I can trade sunday in GB time well its 23:17 here now so u should be able to work out the timezone

Sorry Emotrainer, I actually already got a Slowpoke, I forgot to update the topic, As of now, there is nothing I need, So, as ussuall, Topic Closed untill I can think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.