• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fighting Games

Tekken, Streetfighter, King of Fighters, Virtua Fighter, Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, Arcana Hearts, Skullgirls,Mortal Kombat, WHATEVER!

What do you people play here? Who do you main? Any kind of preferred playstyle for characters?

I usually either Focus on solid heavy-hitters with basic combos or grappling characters. Zoning usually bores me and rush down requires heavy execution that I usually cant deliver.

Right now I'm playing Super Street Fighter 4 most, and I focus on Cody, after getting Hakan to world Rank10. So far I have fun with him.

Also playing around with King of Fighters a bit because 13 will come out soon, and that game is beautiful.

I know that most people here are into smash bros, but there are threads for that already.

I've only ever casually played some of the Tekken and DOA series, that's about it for me :)

DOA4 being my most recent one, its pretty fun considering I take it in a casual sense with friends.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of character I like. When I played Guilty Gear, my main was Millia, though rather than playing with pressure or making use of her mixup game, I used her more for hitting and running. I suppose that could be the type I specialize in, considering now in Blazblue, I'm also training with Hazama. Although my main currently is Jin, since his pressure is amazing right now, and he has relatively safe specials.

I don't know what type of characters they are, but in the Tekken series, I'm currently using Lili and Alisa. Both are pretty easy-to-learn characters and deal good damage, though they have about average speed and most of their attacks have some form of delay or other.