• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Worlds Collide RP Discussion

*These kind of roleplays seem to be popular lately. Inspired by @The Bog Hog ‘s Fiction Roleplay*

A powerful creature known simply as Pandora has been opening rifts between dimensions. As a result, many fictional characters have been brought together, for better or worse. This unfortunately also unleashes an evil known as Lilith Bourgeois and her armies.

Rules​
  1. I will allow strong characters. No super powerful characters like “Thanos with all the Infinity Stones” or some OP Mary Sue character though.
  2. I'll let you have non-human characters, but they must follow all the rules, this applies to the pokecharms rules and the other rules listed.
  3. Please, no extremely large or extremely small characters.
  4. OCs are allowed. However, as previously stated no Mary Sues or “perfectly perfect” characters.
  5. The characters can be from movies, books, games and other things.
  6. They can be robotic and/or other things like that, but as always, rules are to be followed.
  7. PLEASE, I REPEAT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE POKECHARMS ROLEPLAY RULES.
Forms for OCs

Name:
Appearance:
Universe name:
Powers (If any):
Skills and/or Abilities (If any):
Other info:

Characters I will be controlling

Ember McLain - Danny Phantom

OCs I will be controlling

Name: Alexa A.K.A. Power Dog
Species: White German Shepherd
Appearance: When she isn’t Power Dog, she looks like a normal White German Shepherd. Has a black lightning bolt shaped marking on her left side that she only has when she’s PowerDog.
Universe name: The Team (Original Universe)
Powers (If any): Super strength, super speed, heat vision, Super bark
Skills and/or Abilities (If any): Unknown
Other info: None at the moment

Name: Zwei
Species: Anthropomorphic Cat

Appearance:
pVTNokgfg7BqFvuyMyuZm_48pRU1hc3Neft1uShZcDvP0Zz37swDgJoANZjqYsGekAiCM9eF4M-sBLyhPyZDbd1ikwGhmqpGHaDlJ1kUA1y2gSgZPlZ9ddTY3S6kPiTQYuoNVQQU

Universe name: Charity Cheetah (Original Universe)
Powers (If any): Flight (using her two tails)
Skills and/or Abilities (If any): Mechanic, Inventor, good with machines.
Other info: None at the moment.

Ember McLain - Danny Phantom
Zwei - Charity Cheetah (Original Universe)
Alexa/Power Dog - The Team (Original Universe)

"Tiny" Tina - Borderlands 2

Peter Parker/Spider-Man (MCU; mid-Infinity War, Iron Spider Suit)
Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Bowser (Super Mario)
Thor (MCU; post-Infinity War)
Rocket Raccoon (MCU; post-Infinity War)
James ‘Sawyer” Ford (Lost)
Riot symbiote (Venom; I might team him with Sawyer again, maybe someone else)
Meta Knight (Kirby)
Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
Drax the Destroyer (MCU; mid-Infinity War)
Gabriel “Sylar” Gray (Heroes)

Silver the Hedgehog ( Sonic the Hedgehog )
Villager ( Animal Crossing )
Cream the Rabbit ( Sonic the Hedgehog )
Manic the Hedgehog ( Sonic the Hedgehog )
Sparks the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog OC)

Inkling Girl (Orange)
Inkling Boy (Blue)

Joker (Persona 5)
Zero (Mega Man X)
Blade Man (Mega Man 10)
Nitro Man (Mega Man 10)
Blast Man (Mega Man 11)
Quick Man (Mega Man 2)

ennywise (IT)(Leader)
Powers - Shapeshifting, Illusions, Invisibility, Invulnerability, Telepathy, Mind Control/Possession, Teleportation, Chlorokinesis (plant manipulation), Telekinesis, Weather Control, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed
Peter Petrelli (Heroes)(Right Hand Man)
Powers - Empathic mimicry, Flight, Enhanced strength, Cryokinesis, Telepathy, Shape shifting, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Synesthesia, Space-time manipulation, Mental Manipulation, Rapid cell regeneration, Precognitive dreaming, Terrakinesis, Invisibility, Telekinesis
Samara Morgan (The Ring)(Left Hand Wierdo)
Powers - Nensha (Ability to drive people and animals to commit suicide), Teleportation, Psychokinesis, Death staring which disfigures her victim's faces and kills them, Hydrokinesis
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)(Brute)
Powers - Super Strength, Invulnerability, Immortality and Mist Travel.
Mike Myers (Halloween)(Brute)
Powers - Michael possesses superhuman strength, stealth, endurance, and durability of an unknown limit.
Mister Babadook (The Babadook)(Demon)
Powers - Possession, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Shapeshifting
The Look-see (Crypt Tv)(Demon)
Powers - Brute strength, Brainwashing, Teleportation, Shapeshifting, Mutilation, Telekinesis, Durability, Manipulation

Sans (Undertale)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Forces)
Bendy (Bendy and the ink Machine)
Baldi (Baldi's basics )
Reaper (Overwatch )
Gumball ((the amazing world of gumball )
Robin (Teen titans Go!)

Garfield Logan/Beast Boy

N7-8188-EE (OC)

Skitters (OC)
Taranza (Kirby Triple Deluxe)

Dave Strider [Homestuck]
Karkat Vantas [Homestuck]
Gamzee Makara [Homestuck]
Kirby [Kirby]
The Knight [Hollow Knight]
Flowey [Undertale]
Chara [Undertale]
Susie [Deltarune]

Amelia Trog and Compmon - Digimon OCs
Robo - OC

Last edited by a moderator:
upon seeing this, i immediately knew i was interested in joining, but it took me ages to decide on a character.. a battle between an anime OC, a cereal brand mascot, clementine from the walking dead video game... it was an incredibly hard decision, but i believe i’ve found The Perfect Character™️.

Tiny Tina of Borderlands 2.
But, just for simplification, i’ll fill out a form regardless, in case anyone’s unfamiliar.

Name: (Tiny) Tina
Species: Human
Appearance: Tina’s nickname isn’t for nothing, as the girl stands around 5’1. Short blonde hair cropped above her shoulder, and wide blue eyes. Usually, she can be found stuffed up and dirty in some way. Bears a simple brown dress with a tiny pink apron and satchel, as well as mismatched shoes and her specialty hair ribbons and mask.
latest
Universe Name: Pandora (ironically)
Skills: An expert in explosives, of all things.
Other: Lover of tea parties, easily bribed with crumpets. Owns an array of cutely named weaponry, all pink. Teapot the pistol was, however, the only one to transfer with her to the alternate dimension.

also, a quick question; this is only my second day on this site and im wondering what the policies on cussing are. i’ve read through the official rules and saw nothing on it, so i assumed it varied depending on the poster. if you’re strictly against it, that’s fine, i just want to know in advance in case i need to do some Major Censoring xd

I am here! And nobody will steal my mains from me this time!

Can I have all my characters from Fiction RP? Minus Marshall and Kaleb. Recap of all of them in case anyone doesn’t know:

Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Bowser (Super Mario)
Meta Knight (Kirby)
Captain Falcon (F-Zero)

I am here! And nobody will steal my mains from me this time!

Can I have all my characters from Fiction RP? Minus Marshall and Kaleb. Recap of all of them in case anyone doesn’t know:

Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Bowser (Super Mario)
Meta Knight (Kirby)
Captain Falcon (F-Zero)

Yes.

This looks really fun! I have some characters I would like to be if I get in!

and now for my OC!

Name: Spark
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: Just like Sonic the Hedgehog, but Brown fur, blue eyes, blue shoes.
Universe: Sonic the Hedgehog
Powers: Spark ( as his name suggests ) has electric powers, which he uses mainly for fun, being extremely annoying to most around him.
Skills: Spark is fast, not as fast as Sonic, but one of the fastest of his species. He can back into things and repair machines, but almost never does it so he can screw around more.
Other Info: Spark is an annoying, cocky hedgehog, that enjoys teasing others. His most hated enemy is Silver, who has no idea why he's mad at him. Spark always goes out of his way to annoy, hurt, or harass Silver physically, mentally, and emotionally, while Silver tries to ignore him.

This looks really fun! I have some characters I would like to be if I get in!

and now for my OC!

Name: Spark
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: Just like Sonic the Hedgehog, but Brown fur, blue eyes, blue shoes.
Universe: Sonic the Hedgehog
Powers: Spark ( as his name suggests ) has electric powers, which he uses mainly for fun, being extremely annoying to most around him.
Skills: Spark is fast, not as fast as Sonic, but one of the fastest of his species. He can back into things and repair machines, but almost never does it so he can screw around more.
Other Info: Spark is an annoying, cocky hedgehog, that enjoys teasing others. His most hated enemy is Silver, who has no idea why he's mad at him. Spark always goes out of his way to annoy, hurt, or harass Silver physically, mentally, and emotionally, while Silver tries to ignore him.

Accepted.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Could I join and if so then I will go with
Joker (Persona 5)
Zero (Mega Man X)
Blade Man (Mega Man 10)
Nitro Man (Mega Man 10)
Blast Man (Mega Man 11)
Quick Man (Mega Man 2)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I had an Idea of Pennywise having a small troop of silent psychos. I thought it would be as if Pennywise doesn't like the villain as he wants to be the best, or something along those line. I added their abilities/powers for reference.

Pennywise (IT)(Leader)
Powers - Shapeshifting, Illusions, Invisibility, Invulnerability, Telepathy, Mind Control/Possession, Teleportation, Chlorokinesis (plant manipulation), Telekinesis, Weather Control, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed
Powers - Empathic mimicry, Flight, Enhanced strength, Cryokinesis, Telepathy, Shape shifting, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Synesthesia, Space-time manipulation, Mental Manipulation, Rapid cell regeneration, Precognitive dreaming, Terrakinesis, Invisibility, Telekinesis
Powers - Nensha (Ability to drive people and animals to commit suicide), Teleportation, Psychokinesis, Death staring which disfigures her victim's faces and kills them, Hydrokinesis
Powers - Michael possesses superhuman strength, stealth, endurance, and durability of an unknown limit.
Powers - Brute strength, Brainwashing, Teleportation, Shapeshifting, Mutilation, Telekinesis, Durability, Manipulation

I had an Idea of Pennywise having a small troop of silent psychos. I thought it would be as if Pennywise doesn't like the villain as he wants to be the best, or something along those line. I added their abilities/powers for reference.

Pennywise (IT)(Leader)

Accepted.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Alright. . Time for.. My characters!
Sans (Undertale)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Forces)
Bendy (Bendy and the ink Machine)
Baldi (Baldi's basics )
Reaper (Overwatch )
Gumball ((the amazing world of gumball )
Robin (Teen titans Go!)

Alright, sounds fun. Here's my little guy!

Name: N7-8188-EE
Species: Turret
Appearance: N7 looks like a normal turret, with the exception of it being a bit more beat up and dented than normal. Some sparks will occasionally shoot from a small hole in the back of his head.
Universe name: Portal
Powers (If any): Well, he's a robot and a turret. I guess a power is that he can actually move, unlike other turrets.
Skills and/or Abilities (If any): Machine guns.
Other info: N7 gained sentience and independent thought after he fell on his head when Chell dropped him from an enormous height using the portal gun. N7 found that he actually didn't like shooting people, so attempted to hide deep in the facility.

Alright, sounds fun. Here's my little guy!

Name: N7-8188-EE
Species: Turret
Appearance: N7 looks like a normal turret, with the exception of it being a bit more beat up and dented than normal. Some sparks will occasionally shoot from a small hole in the back of his head.
Universe name: Portal
Powers (If any): Well, he's a robot and a turret. I guess a power is that he can actually move, unlike other turrets.
Skills and/or Abilities (If any): Machine guns.
Other info: N7 gained sentience and independent thought after he fell on his head when Chell dropped him from an enormous height using the portal gun. N7 found that he actually didn't like shooting people, so attempted to hide deep in the facility.
Accepted.

Okay, i decided I want to use Spark still as a character, since I put so much time making him a character. But he’s my last person for real this time.