• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Galacta and Lancelot
Camelot Castle; Knights' Training Grounds

The two knights, walking outside the castle, reached an open area. Targets were in one corner; in another, there were wooden knights. In the center of the massive field, there were several oval-like sparring rings, each the size of a backyard, not that either of them would know what a backyard is.
"Is this a camp? It doesn't look at all like a camp...." remarked Galacta.
Lancelot smirked. "No fooling you. You two; clear this ring!"
The two knights nodded, moving to one in the far corner.
Lancelot looked at Galacta Knight. "You claim to be the strongest in your galaxy. Is this true?"
"Yes," responded Galacta Knight, beginning to se where this was headed. "Are you..."
"I am indeed. I can't possibly pass up such an opportunity. If, of course, you accept."
"Hm." Galacta Knight grinned under her mask. "I haven't seen battle in a while. I accept your, challenge, Lancelot."
He shut his visor, drawing his sword. He held it reversed, as if it was a knife.
Galacta Knight drew her sword, and her shield. She pointed the tip as Lancelot, who beckoned for him to strike.
He charged, bringing down his blade. She blocked the strike, spinning and forcing him away. Galacta Knight charged him, repeatedly swinging her sword, forcing him to go on the defensive.
Lancelot turned his blade, using the large, flat side of Arondight to block the strikes. He smiled. "Chaos, CONTROL!"
He vanished instantly, and Galacta stepped forward, not striking anything but thin air.
From behind her, a voice called, "Over here, 'Temporal Warrior'."
She turned, watching as he stood before her.
"Clever; manipulation of space?"
"And time."
She grinned. "I once fought a warrior with the ability to copy the ability of anything he consumed."
"Show me how you countered that."
"Very well."
With a flick of the wrist, several blades of light appeared around her. Lancelot grinned.
Lancelot charge, as Galacta countered by sending the points of energy at him.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Elecman
Elevator Shaft

Elecman nodded to his brother, wiping imaginary sweat off of his head. With a long stroke, he pulled out a finger gun, shooting an arcing bolt of lightning. The bolt cascaded into the turrets, one by one shutting them down before they had a chance to turn on. He blew on the tip of his finger like it was the barrel of a real gun, giving a smile Coolly to his team.

“The turrets are no more, it’s safe to proceed. Cutman, keep an eye on those turrets. Just to make sure I did cut the power.” Elecman said, walking over to the console. “And up we go.”

Tapping on the button, elevator had begun to rise. Ascending through the floors and past the eerily deactivated turrets, the sky came closer and closer for every floor they passed. The rooftop was almost within their grasp

Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

Erza quickly Requipped into her Adamantine Armor as she displayed her large shield and blocked the bullets that Bershov fired upon her. All things considered, his demeanor had intrigued the S-Class mage. Though she quickly Requipped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor as she took to the sky while she glanced down as she produced a couple dozen swords around her body.

"If you are one beyond simple gimmicks, then show me your mantle!" Erza called out, as she challenged Bershov and fired dozens of magic swords at high speed as she aimed to return fire with her targets different parts of his metalic frame.

Finn & Jake glanced at each other as the werewolf girl charged at the Soviets. And while confused, they simply shrugged as they charged with her and began to help clear the infantry.

------------
Name: Hiro

As they rode the elevator, Hiro heard the comment that had been made by Elecma as his face showed determination as he gripped the handle of Total Eclipse tight.

"If I were to back down from just this, well then I don't think I'd even be standing here at all. This isn't the first time I've approached something ominous that threatened his own survival.

As Hiro thought it over, it had been too common for his own taste...

-----------
Name: Kale

Kale bit her lip as she avoided eye contact with Specter while she thought the offer over. The proposal of brainwashing people in mass and being part of something so....so...so terrible, terrified and disgusted her even if she could sympathize with Specter's plight. To a degree.

On the other hand, if she had rejected it all together then Specter would only see her as an enemy and any attempt to resolve this peacefully dies and she'd only put her friends in danger. Kale had been caught between the rock and a hard place, but after a minute of thought she felt comfortable with an alternative answer.

"I...I want to discuss the details about this arrangement. I believe s-such an issue is not best made without knowing as much about it as I can. I-if you want my help then I think the least I am due is time to discuss, think it over and offer my own i-impute." Kale said, as she made her offer back to Specter which seemed reasonable and if anything would give him the impression she honestly considered it. Which she had not, but her tone and (Albeit shy) conviction had not betrayed that.

----------
Name: Toph

Toph surfed on her Earth Wave, before the voice of a new arrival had caught her attention. Toph hopped off her large rocks as she got a feel for who was speaking with her. The voice indicated it was a girl, and given her seismic sense she seemed to be armed with something though had not aimed it at her.

Whatever it was, it appeared metal, but Toph made no motion yet as she heard the "request" of the girl.

"The army of Zeliyis" Toph heard about was enough to raise an eyebrow. Who was Zeliyis? Toph had no way to know, but this girl seemed to know and given her demeanor she figured they had not been the friendly sort.

"O-oh I am sorry. I was just trying to figure out where to go. I-I am new here and kinda lost. M-maybe you can help me, I know little of Zeliyis of this city, so i-if you can provide context I'd be grateful." Toph said, as her voice became meek and submissive as she made certain that her blind eyes were in view. As she tried to get some answers while she kept Spider-Gwen's warning not to cause too much destruction in mind.

----------
Name: Blake & Weiss

Blake's face remained unemotive, though she initially flinched when she heard Goblin Slayer begin to rant at her about the evils of Goblins as well as the personal tragedy that had occurred to him. So, he was one who was motivated by personal pain and tragedy in his life? Blake could understand that view, as the pain of being singled out and considered a "freak" drove her to the White Fang before their methods grew more extreme.

"You are right, I don't know what they have done. I lack the experience you do, but I do know what it feels like to be blinded by personal pain; driven by fear & hate. Led me down a path of regret, but that is all I will say on that or your goblin obsession...just don't let it consume you." Blake advised, though Weiss decided to change subjects as she made a cough and moved between the two.

"Alright, first thing we should focus on is figuring out where we are. Find a local and ask about it, the more information we have the better off we are." Weiss explained to both Blake and Goblin Slayer.

-------------
Name: Lucario

And true to his word, the Aura Pokemon kept pace with the jeep as he dashed quickly on foot right beside it. Lucario had a stern expression, which showed that there was no strain to this though he had felt a need to correct the humans on something.

"Actually, it is the power of Aura. Not psychic powers. And I can only make my voice heard to you, not read your minds....thankfully." Lucario replied to the group as it kept pace step for step.

------------
Name: Azula

Azula listened to the interaction of the new arrival along with Negan and then Samuel as he revealed they had no idea where they were. Azula had naturally been keeping mental tabs on the interactions, and while in a normal context she'd have been more skeptical under these ones she figure that she needed to assume the best. As right now they were all in no man's land and strength in numbers could have been key and given Negan seemed icy she figured being more friendly not only fit with her persona but would work to form connective bonds that could be useful later.

"Yeah, I think he's right. It's better we stick together, this is probably new territory for all of us. I am Azula by the way, figured you should get a proper introduction." Azula said as she turned to the group.

"Well, if nobody knows where we are. I think it would be wise to try and find answers. Commander Azulon would advise us to ask the locals for information during this time when we docked aboard foreign shores." Azula said, as she seemed to give a suggestion based on her experience "serving" under Azulon as a credible account of her backstory.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Sans, Snake
Camelot Cave

The skeleton smirked as he looked at Raiden, before constructing his reply. "bummer. i was hoping to get to the castle soon for the big party there. i hear they really know how to live the- 'knight' -life." He chuckled, before turning around. "i'll scout out ahead. see if any of those creatures you mentioned are close by." He stated, and walked into the cave, the darkness swallowing him.

Snake was pleased that Raiden hadn't lost his sense of humor. The kind of humor Snake could appreciate, rather than the dry, sarcastic, witty humor that people like Stark used, who was clearly not a very funny person, just one attempting to be.
But humor wasn't Snake's forte. He was more comfortable with stealth infiltration, and destroying Metal Gears.
However, he was vaguely confused as to why the skeleton had returned to the cave, going against what he said he'd do. Snake didn't exactly like lazy people.

Bro
Camelot Entrance

He'd gathered what he'd needed to know. These creatures were absolute pushovers, he'd laugh... if he actually did that anymore. Rather, Bro decided to find humor in irony. Hardcore irony. Irony that any motherf*cker wouldn't-
Why the h*ll had-
Okay, so not only would his future vocables be censored, but his thoughts as well? This was complete bullsh*t.
Motherf*cking bull f*cking sh*t ass f*ck-
Ah. So 'ass' seemed to be okay.
Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass.
Bro leaped into the air above the both of the monsters, his Kamina shades reflecting the sun through the barrier, flashing as his sword was raised. With an indescribable burst of speed (because somehow, even without propulsion, Bro managed to shoot himself back to the ground), the Broronic Samurbro brought his blade crashing down over Kelbek, the blade cleanly tearing through the monster in the blink of an eye, while managing to split the earth beneath them. Quickly shattering and disappearing, Kelbek was annihilated.
Bro turned his attention to the Airknight Parshath, who hadn't even reacted to the defeat of Kelbek yet. Nobody had. Bro was just going a bit too f*ckin' fast for them to comprehend.

"Ass." Bro said ironically (yes, it's clearly an ironic thing to say in this situation) as he began to walk towards Noah. The moment that ironic word departed his lips, Airknight Parshath's head went flying from his body, cut cleanly from his neck by a single slash from Bro, who didn't bat an eye. Not that you could tell, anyway, considering his shades obscured any unwanted eye-contact from occurring. Plus, it looked bad ass.
Everything Bro did was bad ass. And ironic. That was a very important part.
Irony.
and ass.
Puppet ass.

Chara
Snowdin (Past Timeline)

Chara narrowed her eyes as Elidocorc spoke. "Fake...?" She repeated, her gaze darkening ever so slightly. "Monsters aren't fake, you barbarian. I wouldn't be killing them if I didn't need to, but I'll admit, I'm rather busy at the moment." She lowered her knife, still staring at Elidocorc. "But your offer is tempting. I could obtain far more powerful LOVE by killing more powerful individuals than Monsters." She paused, glancing down at the red knife in her hand. Things had calmed down in Snowdin, as everybody was either dead or hiding.
Returning her attention back to Elidocorc, she cocked her head to the side. "What's your name?"

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Spectervator

"I fight the legions of Hell." Flynn replied casually to the Hunter, still not turning to face anybody as he looked over his armor. It was a resting period inside of this elevator. Better time than ever to work on slight repairs where he could, ready some weapons, and work up some rage. "My enemies call me the Doom Slayer."
Barely paying attention to the others, Elec Man managed to disable the turrets on their ascent, allowing them even more of a resting period. Neither Flynn nor John spoke as the elevator moved up, climbing the shaft.
John's mind was elsewhere. High Charity, to be exact. Cortana. He was worried about her and her safety. He'd been sucked into this mayhem, leaving her alone on High Charity. He didn't know if she was okay. She may very well have been compromised by the Covenant, there were many scenarios, and none of them could be confirmed until he found a way back, though on a darker note, the Covenant had already found Earth, so there wasn't a lot of secrets to try and keep from them, so even if they managed to get Cortana to talk, they wouldn't manage to get very much new info out of her.

Negan
Camelot Forest

Vegan stared at Nanashi for a few moments, before smirking. "Well, I do feel sorry for you Miss-ter...?" The symbiote coated savior seemed to have mutually bonded with Venom, the two of them sharing both forms they possessed, rendering both entities capable of influencing each others' actions. In the process of mocking Nanashi's vaguely feminine appearance, Vegan had failed to answer the kid's questions, due to Samuel answering for him. Sort of.
Deciding to disregard the question of his current abilities, Negan instead focused on Samuel's eyes. They darted towards Negan here and there, and he seemed interested or worried in Negan's opinion.
Either way, Negan was pleased. Even if Sam hadn't realized it, he was already working for the Savior. He was recruiting this Nanashi fellow for Negan. Obviously not for that purpose, but it would work out in Negan's favor. He'd ensure that.
Then Azula pitched it, making Negan smirk. This sh*t was absolutely f*cking perfect.
Then came her suggestion of their next course of action, but Vegan held a hand up to silence her. "No." He replied. "We set up camp, and then we scout the sh*t out of this place. We have no idea if there are locals, and if there are, whether or not they're hostile. We'll want a place to regroup if things go to sh*t."

Artemis
Camelot Castle

"You'd best watch your tongue if you wish to keep it. She is Serena, another guest from a far away land."
This was the coolly-spoken reply from Artemis to JoJo, whom she'd encountered when rounding the corner, Serena on her heels. "I'm rather in a hurry, Joseph, so if you'd kindly remove yourself from my path, I won't have to publicly embarrass you as I did earlier." She stared JoJo down, literally and figuratively, standing nearly a foot over his 6'5" posture. While being over 7 feet tall, Artemis wasn't even in her truest form. It was arguable that her White Wolf form, a wolf half the size of a fully grown Elephant, was her purest incarnation, her true form happened to be the massive form of the Greek Gods, and their Titan heritage.
Like the Titans, they were massive. Using their abilities, they scaled themselves down to appeal more to humanity. There were rare times, however, when a God or Goddess would enter their purest form and engage in battle.

Frisk
Snowdin (New Timeline)

Frisk held slight concern for this Silver character. He'd obviously lost something important, it seemed. The Time Stone must have had some sort of sentimental value for such an impact as this. Blaze, however, managed to motivate Silver enough to to his feet, and give the 'okay' that he was ready to move.
The child gave a shrug in reply, before walking towards Sans and Papyrus' house, leading the way through the kitchen to the living room, and out the front door to Snowdin. Luckily, it seemed nobody was out and about, meaning Frisk wouldn't have to be describing anything she didn't particularly want to.
Continuing to lead the way, Frisk moved her way east of Snowdin, headed for Waterfall, which would lead to Alphys' Lab, which sat above the True Lab, their destination.

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East Branch

Rick glanced at Soma when he let out his pained grunt at the prospect of somebody being killed. Death wasn't an uncommon occurrence to Rick. He'd suffered many hardships of his own, one of the worst being when his son, Carl, had been forced to kill his own mother, Rick's Wife, Lori, to prevent her reanimation after dying of blood loss from C-Section performed by Carl himself. The baby, Judith, had survived.
But death became more and more likely with each passing day in his world, and with that, a certain numbness to it.
But then Glenn and Abraham were killed by Negan. A massive blow to Rick. Two people who he'd grown closer to. Especially Glenn. Glenn, who was the whole reason Rick was even here. Alive.
And again, death became more and more of a numb concept to Rick. He'd kill countless people without batting an eye. He'd murdered dozens of possibly innocent people in cold blood. Then Carl died. Rick had been internally devastated but... he hardly cried. He'd become so used to death, that not even his own son's passing managed to hurt him as much as one would expect.
Rick's attention returned back to Sakaki as the Doctor continued to speak.
"-You will eventually die to the Aragami."
Rick pondered this bit. If he was being totally honest, it hardly fazed him. He'd thought he was dead not too long ago, and he was contempt with that idea. Sakaki's confirmation that he'd saved them only eased Rick's wonder. Of course, he still wanted to find a way back to Michonne, Judith and the others, but at the moment, that seemed like a less and less likely prospect.
"I've been dead for years already." He finally replied to Dr. Sakaki. "I'll take this test as soon as I can."

Spider-Gwen
Goldenwalk Chase

Gwen crawled up out of the hole and onto the roof of the truck that was slowing as Nathan climbed to the side of the truck, leaping from it to the last truck as it made a turn, nearly taking an embarrassing (and potentially harmful) tumble. However, he managed to find his way into the back.
Standing, Gwen took off at a run, leaping from the current truck to the final one, noticing several weapons trained on Nathan inside of the vehicle. Aiming her web shooters, she shot several blasts of webbing at the men, coating almost all the guns' barrels in webbing, effectively making them temporarily useless. As for the other guns that remained capable, well... Nathan would have to deal with that.
This time, her fall to the ground was controlled, rather than the ridiculous tumble she'd taken minutes ago. Performing a parkour roll, Gwen shot back up to her feet after rolling off the pavement, taking off after the truck with her superhuman speed, though it was going quite a bit faster than she could run.
Firing two strings of webbing, managing to hit the sides of the truck thanks to the laws of physics, the wind rushing along the sides of the truck pushing the webbing directly where she'd wanted it, and she tugged, launching herself towards the truck, bringing up a foot to kick the first baddie in there she could.

Last edited:
Alina had been riding her custom made motorcycle when she had run over a small blue crystal. This action unintentionally caused a portal of some kind to appear. Said portal sucked up Alina, still on her motorcycle. The lioness rode through the portal on her motorcycle. She reappeared in a strange place, riding behind a strange dog like creature (Lucario).

Name: Specter

Specter sighed in response to Kale’s words, sitting back in his chair. This is going nowhere but a big circle. She knowingly blinds herself to the painful truth and indulges in pleasant lies. Her will is weak, but why is that? Perhaps I can discover this...

“An idea has arisen.” Specter spoke, a smirk creeping across his face. “Since you want time to decide about me, after all I have shared with you from my plans, technology, history, and motives, I deserve to learn about you. Do not fret, talking need not be involved.”

His hand and helmet began to glow with an eerily purple glow. His open palm rising to her head level.

“Don’t think this is all about me, my dear. I must tell if you are trustworthy as well. And the best way to do that, you might ask? Telepathic waves, or in lamen’s terms: Mind Reading. Quick, easy, and 100% accurate. If you are to side with me, I have to be sure where your allegiance lies. With your permission of course.”

Specter kept his glowing purple palm aimed towards Kale, not taking any action, awaiting kale’s consent to go through with the brain reading process.

The final few floors lie ahead. It wouldn’t be long now until they had reached the top. Elecman looked over to his team, who all seemed to be preparing themselves for the upcoming challenges, smart, he couldn’t blame them. Nodded, looking to Hiro.

“Once we rise up, perhaps we can find middle ground. After all, I would hate to destroy another A.I. If I can help it.” Elecman balled his fists. “But first, we must be sure that Kale is alright. That takes upmost priority.”

Name: Rex Raptor

Navigating through the tense battlefield but thankfully avoiding any paptrols or guardsmen, Rex had crept through the compound, avoiding most of armored Mech suits, tanks with peculiar markings, and the soldiers themselves. Rex gave a sigh of relief, that is, until a gun was cocked behind him.

“Freeze!”

A guard stood, aiming his gun at Rex’s back. Rex’s eyes lit up in shock, although the guard couldn’t see. Crap! What am I gonna do? None of my allies are in sight...intimidation won’t work. I’m all on my own...errrr...wait a minute.

Rex whipped around, a grin on his face and his hands behind his head. “Hey Frank, nice to see you again!”

The guard, his name plate on his shoulder cocked his head in confusion to Rex. “...What are you talking about?”

“Seriously? This card again? You met me like, two times already! Rex, from accounting! Don’t you remember me from all the water cooler talks?”

The guard seemed confused, shifting his right hand awkwardly behind him. Usually enemies were quick to attack, and Rex didn’t display any dangerous qualities. In fact, seemingly downright friendly. Although he wasn’t fully convinced that they had met.

“If your from accounting...where are your papers?”

Rex began to sweat a bit. “Papers...?! O-Oh yeah, it’s a...uh...long story!”

“Really...?” The guard crosses his arms. “Go on then. You said you made good water cooler conversation. Explain.”

“Well...okay. It all started when a was filing a stack of papers for our commander when the craziest thing happened! A truck filled with the weirdest weirdos from all around the world drove up and begun attacking all of our men around us!”

Rex continued. “Now I know what you are thinking: ‘what did you do Rex?’ That’s the thing, I ran as fast as I could, papers in hand. That’s when this bizzaro looking caveman stopped me. He had a pack of...uh...two wolves- NO. A hundred! They cornered me, now I took out about eighty of ‘em by myself, but I got worn down eventually. He demanded I give him the papers to feed to his Egyptian God he worshipped: Obeleisk to Tormentor!”

Rex talked on and on as the minutes passed. A crowd of soldier had gathered, enthralled in the story he was weaving together. Even a tank crew had stopped their patrol just to take a break and listen. Several soldiers were on the edge of their armor, soaking in the story.

“As the entire forest had appeared out of thin air, I darted across, heavy armor and tanks falling to the hands of the enemy at every turn! It was chaos! As Hope seemed to be slipping from sight, I finally found this compound! Salvation at last! I survived looking eye to eye with the enemy, and came out with my life!”

The crowd roared with applause. Several guards patting Rex on the back and shaking his hand. He stifled a laugh, the tank crews giving a cheer for him. They bought the story, and Rex seemed to get popular.

“Hear Hear to that!” Frank prided himself. “And to think I almost shot you...I would have disgraced this armor...”

“Don’t feel bad frank, it’s an honest mistake!” Rex hung his arm around his neck.

“Wow, your a pretty relaxed guy considering what you’ve been through.”

“Heh, comes with practice!”

Pro Hero Dekiru

Lancelot and Galacta Knight
Camelot Castle Training Grounds

Lancelot parried the strikes of Galacta's plasma swords, attacking with several well-timed strikes that now forced Galacta to go on the defensive. She raised her shield, the fine metal taking any and all of the hedgehog's swings.
"Not bad," she remarked, swinging her own sword. The two blades collided, stunning them both and sending them back by a few feet.
Sir Lancelot quickly curled into a ball, spinning, holding his sword to create a buzzsaw appearance. He sped towards Galacta Knight, who leapt out of the way, dodging the attack. She hovered in the air, as Lancelot jumped, and the Temporal Warrior narrowly evaded the spinning blade. She struck the air, and lines of light appeared, dotted throughout the battlefield. She raised her weapon, and those lines erupted into pillars of electricity. Lancelot found himself in the middle of one, and he quickly brought his sword up to block it. Almost too late, he was grazed by the beam and fell, hitting the ground, Arondight lodging itself in the dirt two meters away from him.
He reached out for he weapon, but before he could even get up, Galacta pointed the tip of her blade at his neck.
She smirked under her mask. Lancelot grit his teeth, before breaking into a calm smile.
Too late to react, Galacta was about to question his choice of facial expression, when he broke into a Spin-Dash.
"What the--" Galacta reacted, as her sword was driven into the ground be the ferocity of Lancelot's spin. He vaulted at her, and Galacta Knight raised her shield, being thrown back onto the ground.
"Chaos CONTROL!"
Lancelot vanished for a moment, only to reappear in front of Galacta Knight, with Arondight at her neck.
Her mask had fallen off, which she picked up.
"I underestimated you. For that, I apologize."
He lowered his blade. "I expected as much. After all, you're half a foot taller than I am."
She smiled, placing her mask back upon her face.
"Would you like to be taken back to the refugee camps?"
"It's about time--What's that?"
Lancelot looked up, as an orange figure shot across the sky.
"Another visitor?" replied Lancelot.

Son Goku

"It seems that way. I can sense his energy; it's blocked, like something is keeping his strength clogged. At his full power, I can sense something divine; something like that of a god."
"I don't know what's more surprising; this man--woman...?"
"Man."
"...man, or the fact that you know what a god is."
"Oh, we have several of those. The Master Hand, Nova, Void Termina..."
"Hm. Might as well see what he's up to."
"I'll take care of it."
Galacta spread her wings, soaring to Goku's level.
"Excuse me," she asked. Goku turned.
"Oh, hey! How it going? You know where I am?"
"This is a world called Camelot, from what I've gathered."
"Wait, what? Another world?!"
"Pardon, but where did you come from?"
"Oh, uh, I came from one of the 7th Universe's planets, called Earth!"
"Earth..."
"How did I get here? You know?"
"You see..."
"So that's what that crystal was!" Goku exclaimed. "It must've sealed my energy too... Damn it..."
"Yes, I came from a faraway galaxy as well. Brought here by a crystal;"
"Was your energy sealed up too?"
"No. What is your name?"
"My... oh! I'm Goku! You?"
"I'm Galacta."
"So, any way to get back?"
"No, but the king of this castle has set up a refugee camp for those form other worlds."
"A king, huh?" Goku gasped. "Is he strong?"
"Undoubtedly so. He's down in that castle."
Goku concentrated. "Yeah, I can sense it. He's really strong. Not as strong as I was, but stronger than I am now. Maybe by combat I'll get py powers back."
"Wait, do you--"
Goku vanished.
Moments later, he appeared directly in front of, yeah, DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF Sonic and Merlina.
"Yo! You're the king, right?"

Goldenwalk City

Rocket saw as a portal shot a person riding a motorcycle onto the road beside the truck. “Who the hell is this?” he yelled. “People are going in and out of portals like crazy!”

Goldenwalk Chase

Peter fired another web, pulling himself toward the final truck. He shot two webs at the buildings on either side of the truck, jumping in front of it. He tied the webs together before shaping them into a web, attempting to stop the truck and trap it in the giant web.

Marseille Outskirts

Kaleb returned his partners before walking over to Ridley.

“Now wha-“ he started, but he was cut off by a portal opening up. He was sucked in, but shortly after, it closed, leaving the rest of the group without him.

Alina heard yelling coming the vehicle. The lioness could not see who or what had yelled, though the voice sounded male. "It's not like I'm in control of this ya know!" Alina yelled in response. She shook her head.

Ali watched Rex from a hiding place nearby. She rolled her eyes at his tall tale. 'Geez.' Ali thought. 'And my cousin thinks I spin stories.'

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Noah
Camelot
Castle - Front Gate
“Alright, if you want to play rough, I’ll happily oblige, ass,” Noah replied, a tad ticked off that this foe wasn’t defeated yet, despite him sending out three monsters. He shot Bro a glare, quickly throwing another monster down. A massive white portal appeared in the soil, and out of it rose an angelic creature, human-like, with orange hair.
“Meet my monster, Guardian Angel Joan,” he said. “Few cards can rival this card’s power.”
The guardian angel looked down at Bro, who gazed up, shades reflecting beams of light emanating from the monster’s hands. Suddenly, the light intensified, and the monster wasted no time blasting shots of energy and light at Bro, the heat killing the grass at his feet, as well as causing him to feel a tad sunburnt. He leapt away, before going in for the kill. Just as he was about to decapitate Joan, the monster vanished, teleporting behind Bro and blasting him with an extremely intense, focused ray of light. Bro glared, though it wasn’t visible. He got away from the blast, and once again went to kill the angel.

Joan teleported again, appearing to the side of Bro, palms and feet glowing. The monster slammed its palm into the side of Bro’s head, sending him spiraling toward the purple crystal wall.

Before Bro could get away, Joan reappeared, kicking him in the gut, sending him flying into the ground. This would have killed some people, but not Bro.

Bro stood, prompting a sigh from Noah.

“You are STUBBORN,” Noah stated. “Joan, finish him off.”

Joan’s palms pulsed with hyper-concentrated light, and the monster prepared to burn the living hell out of Bro. However, the latter had other plans.

Bro sped toward Joan, who, this time, didn’t have enough reaction time to teleport. Bro slashed right through Joan’s mid section, and then reappeared nearby, slashing again. The process repeated again and again, and Bro appeared to literally be in about six places at once as he destroyed Joan, who shattered into white fragments, defeated.

Bro looked over at Noah, looking a bit roughed up from the fight, but still well enough to finish it. Noah, having just experienced Bro’d speed, panicked and threw a card down without thinking in order to protect himself. When he saw the card he’d played, his stress didn’t reduce in the slighest.

The card he’d played was named Happy Lover, which essentially looked like a cotton ball with a heart on its head, with four wings- two pink, two purple. The monster wasn’t very powerful at all, causing Noah to immediately begin searching through his deck for something better to play. That’s when he came to a realization.

Of course. This was an unbeatable boss- that explained the strange speed, strength, and stamina. It wasn’t here for dueling purposes, but rather for plot convenience. He had to lose this battle, because it would unlock the story’s next chapter.

Feeling confident in his theory, Noah watched Happy Lover, who looked down at Dirk.

Star-Lord (Peter Quill)
Warehouse

Peter quickly left the warehouse he’d landed in, disgusted by how many insects and whatnot he’d discovered lurking inside. Not to mention the dusty everything, the cobwebs literally everywhere, and the smell that made his eyes tear up.

His Zune’s loud music put him in a better mood, though, as usual. No matter how down in the dumps he was, a good song would always, ALWAYS lift his spirits. Rocket and Drax would sometimes make fun of him for enjoying it, but they also sort of respected it... emphasis on the sort of.

He found himself in the middle of a forest-y area. Secluded for the most part. The warehouse was clearly contructed in what used to be a clearing. Now, it was overgrown with thorny bushes, non-thorny bushes, tall grass, and vines. There was a path... kind of, it was also overgrown, but he could still walk on it.

He heard the faint sound of voices nearby, and quickly began moving toward it. He hoped it was the others, but there was obviously a risk that it wasn’t them. So, he remained quiet for the most part, not shouting their names and quickly pausing his Zune.

Nanashi
Forest

Nanashi gave a stare at the unfamiliar trio of people he’d encountered- not to mention that troublemaker behind him, along with its reptilian friend. He then stared right at Negan.

“I’d prefer for you not to pity me, if it’s all the same to you. Though, if it increases my chances are returning to my friends, I’ll accompany you people. Though, I’d prefer a more... formal introduction.”

He walked over to Negan, who was closing. He was prepared to attack in case this guy tried anything funny.

He extended a hand toward Negan. He was trying to shake the latter’s hand- figuring that if this was some sort of elaborate demon ambush, he could figure it out right now.

“My name is Nanashi. You may know me as one of Tokyo’s most powerful hunters. Slayer of many demons, I should mention,” he stated.

Papyrus
Z’s
Ship
“WOWIE! WHAT A CHARMING BUNCH OF INDIVIDUALS!” Papyrus exclaimed excitedly. “I’M VERY EXCITED TO MEET YOU, ALL OF YOU! WE SHALL BE THE MOST FANTASTIC CREW, AND BESTEST OF FRIENDS! MAYBE WE CAN JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD TOGETHER LATER! NYEH!”
Clearly, the skeleton was very excited at the concept of making new friends.

“IF IT’S ALL THE SAME TO YOU ALL, THOUGH, BEST FRIENDS, MAY I ASK IF THERE’S AN AREA ON THIS SHIP THAT I COULD SLUMBER?”

Papyrus paused, and then grinned like a maniac. “DID YOU SAY UNDYNE?!”

Last edited:
'Geez this guy is loud!' Valgus thought. Though on the outside he appeared physically calm, on the inside he was cringing a bit. Thought he wore armor like a knight, he was not a knight. This was the Camelot native version of Valgus. He stood by the Alchemist, with whom he had a temporary alliance.

Name: Belowski

A lone secluded metal sphere resided deep underneath duel academy. It was attached to thousands of cables and rods, with a lone catwalk reaching to it. The dome was cold, harsh and metallic, as if a evil mastermind had fashioned it.

On the inside of the sphere however was a small island with a glittering sea around it. The sky was bright with a fabricated sunlight, with clouds scattered about it. On the island was a beach house that had a wooden sign made on the front, drawn in crude marker. ‘Belowski’z Sanctuary’

On the beach layed a boy draped with a obelisk blue long sleeved shirt, wearing it like a cape. He was no more than 14 years old with a lazy look on his face. Beside him was a tiny creature, laying on the sand, Mokey Mokey

0FC5B95D-9E66-4B49-AA91-0525984A06E0.jpeg

“Like...Mokey Mokey, what if stars are just a conspiracy...like to buy more into the so called astrology system...”

“Mokeyyyyy....”

“Duuuude...”

This was a very common thing that Belowski would do, stare up at the ‘clouds’ and unravel the meaning of life and the universe. After a few minutes, the lights began to flicker in the inside of the sphere before failing. The artificial sun had dissapeared and everything had begun dark and dull, breaking the illusion of the dome.

“Ah...bummer dude...” belowski sighed.

The power outage was sudden and strange. But not like he had any power to change electricity. He looked to the side, noticing something glowing in the dark. Near the foot of the beach house.

“Huh?” Belowski spoke.

The boy got up from the ground, and walking over to the shining source. He dug a bit in the sand, finding a small glowing crystal. He went to grab it, to see what it was when his surrounding had changed all around him. The dark dome had been replaced with a lush forest. A castle was seen in the distance, a blueish grey sky hanging overhead. Belowski tilted his head, entranced by what just happened.

“Far out man...”

Camelot

Last edited:
It was at that moment that the Multitrix beeped. The flower on its face turned light blue, signaling that it was recharged. Unfortunately, the beep attracted some unwanted attention. "Hey." A Soviet soldier called out after spotting Ali. "What are you doing here?" 'Uh oh.' Ali thought. She pressed the buttons to make the face pop up, then twisted it a few times. "Please don't give me Squida or Sharktooth." she begged the device before slamming the face down without really looking at who she had chosen. There was a flash of light blue light. When the light faded, a werewolf like alien could be seen. The muzzle, arms and legs were blue violet, while the rest of the head, the tail, and the claws on the feet and hands were a dark blue violet. The outfit the alien wore kept to the same color scheme as Ali's shirt (light blue and black), and had light blue eyes. Ali, as Loba, chuckled.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Feracon City

The city was dimly lit. Our heroes crept around the corner, watching as their enemies passed by.
The group was heading to--
"D.E.A.N., can you stop narrating? We talked about this."
"Sorry. Force of habit."
"Both of you, quiet."
"You see anything, Talon?"
"No, not yet," he replied. "Occasionally they come around to look out the window, but it's only for a second. We'll be fine."
"Good," replied Nova, the only human of their trio, as she cocked her gun. "D.E.A.N., can you pick up on anything around here that we could get out in?"
"...Nada. My sensors are being disrupted by something. Over there, perhaps."
The screen on the smartphone-like AI generated an arrow. It pointed to the opposite side of the alley, to a small crystal on the floor.
Talon and Macy walked over to investigate.
"What is it?" Macy asked.
"I dunno," Talon replied. He picked it up, before vanishing along with Macy and D.E.A.N..
Nova stood, dumbfounded.
"W-what the hell?!"

Far out...Like, I heard of dreams gettin’ real weird, but this is all kinda loopy

Belowski took a minute to study his surroundings. From the crisp bark on the spring trees to the little bugs that scittered across the dirt. He picked up a fallen leaf off the ground, looking at it for a good few seconds.

Like, this is the real deal man. Not a simulation, like, wow. Even the little bugsters are real. The world is My boat man and I’m just the passenger. Let it take me where it needs me to go.”

After a good thirty minutes of stopping by every little thing, Belowski stumbles upon a woman wearing a rather pointy set of armor. Red and black, and shiny, as if it were freshly made, along a fire logo branded onto the waist line. Belowski ooggled for a second, before coming out of the treeline, his arms behind his head.

“‘Sup.” He said simply, without fear of repercussion to Azula, despite appearing from practically nowhere.

"I'll see if I can manage to beat an AI that attacks us without destroying it. Though given the last one I fought nearly killed me, I can't say for certain I can't guarantee it won't come to that. But you are right...." Hiro said as he had his Keyblade at the ready.

"...making sure Kale is safe is top priority."
-----------

Kale had a reaction to the telepathic link. Though to Specter's surprise it had not been accepted or even rejection for Specter's suspected reasons, no her face dawned a crimson red mask at the mere mention of mind reading. And her feelings had nothing to do with her loyalty to Hiro & company; no, it was something more more serious...

"R-read my mind!? T-t-t-then you'd know my thoughts....m-my d-desires!? EEEP!" Kale asked before she let out a scream, a stutter to her words as clearly she was flustered by whatever hidden memories or thoughts he'd pull from as she comically crept back in fear. Hiding behind a chair as the idea of certain thoughts being visible to Specter had been disconcerting. Irregardless of her allegiance. Perhaps hidden....interests, that she'd rather nobody else see had taken full focus. Either way, the perverted nature of it made the shy Kale a bit squeamish about the idea.

-----------
Name: Caulifla

"AHHH!"
The sounds of yelling had been heard, as a portal opened up in the throne room as a young woman came crashing down as she landed with a thud on her head. A small groan escaped her lips as she worked to get herself back on her feet as she rubbed the back of her head...before she took note of two figures who appeared to be with her. One, a spiky haired muscular man who appeared older than her and the other a blue humanoid hedgehog.

Not what she had expected to see today, but not the weirdest thing she had seen. None the less she glanced at the pair with a glare and walked right up to them.

"Hey! You two better know what the hell is going on!? Where am I? Who are you? Did you pull me here? Where is Kale!? Give me answers or else I'll make you both regret it!" Caulifla yelled out, her bold attitude and fearless demeanor showed as she cracked her knuckles to illustrate her point.

----------

Regardless of who or what the motorcycle rider had been that appeared, Lucario focused on the new arrival as he quickly moved back towards the new arrival as he gave the rider a hard glare.

"Who are you? Speak now before I decide to remove you off your odd personal carriage by force." Lucario replied to the rider as he spoke or rather communicated its thoughts aloud with dead seriousness as it kept pace right beside the new arrival.

----------

Azula had been focused on the new arrival as he introduced himself properly to Negan, though before Azula had a chance to further listen or even chip in a new arrival made a rather....casual entranced as Azula had a lone eyebrow raised.

Was he another arrival from another world? If so, he seemed pretty causal about things, perhaps a bit too casual. But Azula would refrain from obvious judgements.

"Oh, a new arrival?" Azula asked, as she was curious if this guy had been from another world or just a local and she figured this question seemed simple enough.

Last edited:

What...?

Specter blinked multiple times as kale retreated behind a chair in a very scared fashion. His entire demeanor changed from a scheming ruler into that of a flustered man, waving his hands about in the air.

“Ms. Kale?? Are you okay?!” He exclaimed, concerned for her well being, peering over the chair. “What on earth...?”

His chair floated around toward the cowering Kale, who was shuddering behind her own stationary chair. He scratched his head and racked his brain for an alternative, and that’s when he got one

“Y-you know on second thought there’s another way without being so invasive.” Specter spoke, hiding the smallest of blushes, shaking his head and holding out a finger. “I simply place this on your forehead and forbid a section of your brain that is responsible for telling lies. That way I can ask you any question and you will not be capable of lying. Sound better?”

Elecman nodded with Hiro’s words as the Spectervator rose tonit’s final place at the top of the building. Elecman took a second to adjust to the sudden stopping of the elevator. Specter’s Ship was only a few hundred feet away, within running distance. A large walkway of a ramp leading to the ship’s opening. Elecman turned to the team.

“We have our window of opportunity! Let’s grasp it and never let go! Charge team!”

Elecman rallyed the gang as he charged toward the ship. That’s when The ship itself opened up a deflector dish of sorts, aiming it at the building’s roof. Suddenly, barriers were erected all around the rooftop of the fortress. Elecman stopped before he ran clean into the wall, grinding his artificial teeth.

“What on earth...?”

That’s when another port had opened up, the sounds of exhaust and thrusters kicking in. A sizeable fighter had emerged from the ship, thick thrusters streaming down it’a left and right sides. It’s from section was rather bulbous, heavily armored and had a golden glistening specter logo. What was immediately noticeable was it was armed to the teeth! Twin primary Miniguns, quad missile silos, dual beam banks, and several other weapons could be seen toting on it’s hull. It looked like it was designed for one thing: War.

The fighter approached the team, a small opening in the wall appearing for a second, allowing only it to pass through. Out from the center of the fighter rose a figure, purple, glistening in the sunlight. Oddly familiar...could it be?

“How Tiresome, you are all 0.7 second late.” Timeman projected towards them, the howl of the engine burned through the day-lit Sky.

With: Team Negan

“Psssh, your new arrivals too.” Belowski responded to Azula, pointing a finger lazily to his ear. “Your news in my universe man.”

He gave a chuckle or two before looking her over, eyeing her wardrobe. Most notably, a golden fire symbol that kept her hair tightly together. Then something in his mind clicked. The castle, the crown, it all made sense.

“So are you like, queen or somethin’? Cause I’m not all about the monarchy dude- err...dudette. Like, it perpetuates the twisting of the socio economic system and undermines the whole individual merit basis. Like I’m for the power to the people man, but you do you.”

Belowki followed up with it by laying on the ground near her feet, looking up at her with a daze in his eye.

“But like, for a Royal, you look better than I thought you would in person.”

Last edited:
Goldenwalk, with Team Thor

"Alina." the lioness replied. The creature that had spoken - no the voice spoke directly into her mind was something else. He, at least, she figured it was a he since the voice sounded masculine. "Now who are you? And where is this? This place is not familiar to me in the least."

Last edited by a moderator:

comic

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Spectervator

John didn't need to say anything as Elec Man took the charge, which was fine with the Spartan. As long as the right calls were made, no problems were to be had, and there was nothing wrong with the call to charge. Sprinting, John quickly went up the ramp, but much like Elec Man, he was halted as the ship hovering above opened up some kind of dish, and an energy-constructed barrier formed in front of them, effectively halting their progress.
Then another port opened up, and some kind of airship slowly hovered forward, the
barrier deconstructing itself in front of it to allow safe passage, a clear opportunity to
get to the other side. That was, of course, if that was the only way through the barrier.
There was a possibility if enough force was exerted, the barrier could give way and
shatter, but looking about, John doubted any of the others could effectively manage
something with enough force to actually manage this.
The moment the barrier opened up for the passage of the ship, there was a sudden
blast of spherical green energy that was shot towards the ship from the group,
accompanied with the sound of some form of deep pulses, and high frequency pulses.
Timeman attempted to project his voice towards the group, but the sound of the engine mostly drowned him out, and so far, he seemed unaware of the blast of destruction headed his way.

The Slayer started to walk forward, past the members of the group, pulling out his super shotgun, rolling his neck so as to pop it just as the blast from his BFG made its way to the ship.
"I've got this covered." He told the others, who were now behind him at this point. With that said, he pumped the super shotgun.
Click Click

Bro Strider
Camelot Gate

Bro stared at the new enemy that had appeared as he straightened his kamina shades, before stabbing his katana into the ground, and pulling his orange hat off his head, running his hand through his hair to straighten it out, before sliding his ball cap back on, then grabbing his katana once again. Bro started to walk forward, before passing Happy Lover, leaving the monster confused as the katana-wielding Bro approached Noah, finally coming to a stop directly in front of him.
Bro towered over Noah, staring him down, before his hand shot out, fingers grabbing the top of Happy Lover's card, before pulling it off. Happy Lover disappeared as Bro pocketed the card, still staring Noah down. "Mine." He said simply, before pulling off the only other active card and tossing it aside. The barrier disappeared, and the man who'd said 'Ass' turned away from Noah, walking away from the fight, clearly satisfied with the outcome as he approached Kiran to retrieve Cal.

Negan/Venom
Camelot Clearing

"Nope!" Negan replied, almost gleefully as Nanashi made his egotistical introduction,
before both Venom and Negan recognized the danger had passed, and the black
coating around Negan disappeared, seemingly sinking into his skin and clothing as it disappeared, and he finally shook Nanashi's hand for a brief moment, nearly crushing the kid's hand, Negan's strength greatly enhanced thanks to the symbiote. "But tell you what. This group could use a little more ethnic diversity, so having a Chinaman here is ex-actly what we need."
However, things seemed to be interrupted as some new asshole appeared. Some kid,
lying down on his back, staring up at Azula. Negan blinked, his brow creasing at the
scene. Disregarding Nanashi for the time being, Negan slowly started to walk past the aforementioned newcomer, approaching Azula and this random ass kid, talking about Azula as though she were royal. The thought hadn't crossed his mind, actually. He'd have never thought of that. Why? Well, royalty was dead as sh*t back home, and for some reason or another, he hadn't taken her rather fanciful attire into account as being more than just flashy armor for some army or whatever. Not like it mattered a ton here, anymore, but Negan still had his suspicions of Azula still withholding information, and even if he'd just met this kid, both of them, the newcomer had made a pretty blunt
statement.
Observant. Negan liked that, but still, kid was acting wacky as sh*t. Who the f*ck lies down at someone's feet and still chats away like nothing dumb is going on, like some kind of dog.
"I've considered doing it."
Negan didn't have a reply for his symbiote, who continued to say some of the most
random sh*t he'd heard in a long time. Instead he stroked his graying beard. "And what's a little kid like you doin' all the way out here, Tom Sawyer?" Negan asked Belowski before Azula could even formulate a reply to the kid.

Miranda Keyes, CPL Fisk, PFC Javier, PVT Blakes
Insurrection Stronghold

"Got it." Fisk stated at the entrance to the old ONI outpost. As he said this, the door slid open, revealing a dark, empty corridor within. Miranda gave him a nod, before turning back around to find her other two Marines making their way towards them from the treeline. "What kept you?" Miranda asked, her brow furrowed. "Encountered a wild animal." Private Blakes replied. "Spooked us." He gave a light-hearted smirk, and Miranda couldn't help but let a smile tug at the corner of her lips. Of all things, some animal spooked the Marines. All things considered, it wasn't surprising. They'd just gotten out of hell.
"The Corporal managed to hack their security systems. We're moving in." She stated, giving Blakes and Javier a nod, before leading the way into the old base that once belonged to the Office of Naval Intelligence, turning the flashlight of her SMG with a metallic click, the light cutting into the darkness, and with that, she made her way inside, followed by the three Marines.

SGT Johnson
New Mombasa

Bingo. Johnson let out an exhausted sigh as he stared through the heavy green fog,
barely making out an airport. Ever since the Covenant attacked, the UNSC had stationed many strategic Air Force outposts in and around Airports, as they had plenty of space and useful airstrips. The Sergeant wasn't very familiar with civilian Planes or Jets, as their controls were vastly different from those of UNSC manufactured aircraft. If he could find a Hornet, Falcon, Pelican, or even Longsword Fighter could work.
His boots crunching the gravel under his feet, Johnson set off at a quick jog, cutting his way through the fog towards the airport, before catching sight of a few Flood forms ahead, and quickly diving, landing in some dry, dead, yellowing grass. It didn't exactly match his armor's camo, but if it provided him just enough cover to evade the Flood, then it was perfect.
Slowly, he started to army crawl the rest of the way, passing by the Flood patrols, and
reaching the exterior of the airport, a row of large windows stretched along the length of the building, providing Johnson with a look inside. As he'd expected, it was just as foggy in there as it was outside. All this fog was giving him a headache, and in the back of his mind, he secretly hoped that this wasn't the first sign of infection.
Getting to his feet, and flattening himself against the wall, Johnson slowly made his way along its length, looking for the front entrance.

COL O'Neill, CAPT Carter, DR Jackson, Teal'c
Camelot Castle

"I can't be the only one hearing that." Daniel said as the group made their way along the
length of the castle walls, looking for an entrance. "Hearing what?" Jack asked,
frowning, but not looking back at Daniel. "That... I don't hear them anymore." He
admitted as he adjusted his glasses, brow furrowing. "I think I heard it, too." Samantha
stated. "I did as well. It sounded as though a Goa'uld Warship was engaging in a battle
against a powerful blade of some kind, and losing." Teal'c replied.
The other three looked back at him, leaving Jack to be the first to say something, as
usual. "...That was... oddly specific." Teal'c only looked back at O'Neill, raising his brow
slightly.
"Well, let's stop wasting time here, people." Jack said, turning back and continuing their trek. "I think we're getting close to some people, now."

Agent Carolina, Church
Undisclosed Location

"Okay. Remind me why we're doing this again?"
The synthetic voice asked Carolina as she marched her way through the snow, bounding her way lightly along the mountain ridge, each step coordinated and placed strategically for maximum speed without the use of her variety of abilities. "For a little fun." Carolina replied lightly. "An entire UNSC Cargo ship goes missing around here, and nobody seems to care? It's better than laying around, watching movies with a hologram."
"I take offense to that." Church replied. "Anyway, I know why we're here, I just don't
understand why we care."
"Like I said. It'll be fun." Carolina replied with a shrug as she reached the crest of the mountain, and gazed down, peering through the white snow the was whipping at her armor. The faint, dark shape of a UNSC Cargo ship could be vaguely made out in the blinding white. "There she is." She said, and with little hesitation, took off at a spring toward the cliff edge, before leaping into the air, hundreds of feet above the snowy ground beneath them.
Now in free-fall, Carolina's eyes narrowed behind her visor, flakes of snow pelting into
her Cyan armor with her descent. The foggy blob began to become clearer and clearer as they approached, and once the ground seemed to be becoming dangerously close, Carolina activated the jet pack strapped onto the back of her armor. With a burst of fire, her descent changed directions, and instead of falling to the snow below, she was now making a direct beeline for the UNSC Cargo ship. The moment she was close enough, which was just within the next second or two, she swung her body about to bring her legs to meet the hull of the ship, and meet it did.
With a heavy slam, Carolina bashed into the hull of the ship, the turning of her body
having greatly slowed her impact, as the jet pack had completely changed directions.
She deactivated the thrusters in her pack as her boots activated their magnetic field,
allowing her to keep her boots on the side of the ship.
"Okay. Now I know you're just showing off." Church stated as Carolina began to walk up the side of the UNSC ship, headed for the top. "You know me so well." She replied
sarcastically. So far, she'd encountered no problems. Not that she couldn't handle
whatever came her way.

W.D. Gaster
True Lab (Ruined Timeline)

Just as he'd left it.
The scientist let his thin mouth curl in a smile as he paced through the old laboratory. Alphys had never managed to find her way into the 'True' lab. What she'd called the exterior of the lab was solely for other purposes. Storage, holding cells, recreational rooms, etc. But here? Here, was where the true work of the previously deceased Royal Scientist had done his work. The large room was laden with wiring, dark shadows casted over the dust-coated room. Old computer equipment lay about, several hallways lead to other parts to the old laboratory. Several containment tubes lined the walls, as well as several more mechanical instruments, one of which Gaster was interested in
reactivating.
Gliding towards the machine, Gaster slid his finger acrossed its surface, pulling back a thick layer of dust. He rubbed it out between his index finger and his thumb, before sweeping his cloak.
The dust flew off, further coating a containment tube to his right. He began flipping switches along the device, pressing a few buttons, before the device slowly booted up with an old mechanical whir, sputtering, struggling to become functional once again.
To the scientist's satisfaction, the device managed to achieve its full power without
complications. He grabbed a test tube leaning against the side of the device on the ground, shaking the dust off, before popping off the top of the tube. In his other hand, he conjured the Time Stone he'd swiped from the earlier creature, which, through quick research, he'd deducted as an animated Hedgehog known as 'Silver'. He was allegedly powerful, but nothing Gaster hadn't handled before. Blaze was
his companion, much weaker, but far more of an interesting character.
Slipping the test tube into a slot on the device after popping the lid back on, Gaster began typing away at a key board as a pair of glasses manifested in one of his four disembodied, hovering hands. The hands put his glasses on as he typed away, inputting codes and orders for the device in order to begin his work on studying the Time Stone, and finding a way to replicate it.
Out of an old habit, he had one of his hands retrieve an old tape recorder, labeled 'Entry Number 267'. Gaster had long passed this entry number during his lonely time in the void, constantly experimenting with ideas and influencing minds acrossed the multiverse. One of his hands conjured a pencil, and he subtly erased the original
number, replacing it with ‘X1’.

Last edited:

Name: Elecman, Timeman

“Time slow!”

The ringing of a clock could be heard as Timeman slowed down time, seeing the green glowing attack arc towards him. Upon seeing this projectile, he materialized a temporal arrow, shooting it directly towards the green attack. The BFG blast detonated on the arrow before it could hit the fighter. Timeman scowled down at the cast before him, time resuming back the normal flow.

“Fools, can you not see the predicament you are in? You are boxed in and at my mercy. However, I do not have mercy. So you shall perish here, along with the rest of this falling world.”

“Timeman?!” Elecman exclaimed. “Just what is the meaning of this?! How did you get involved with this guy?! Answer me!”

“I’ve wasted enough time as it is. No. I must act according to my extremely tight schedule. Farewell.”

BOSS: TIMEMAN
MARK III BATTLE CRUISER
START!!!!

Timeman sunk down back into the battle cruiser from a podium atop it, the thrusters roaring and blaring. The battlecruiser rushes over the battle zone, it’s two miniguns revving up before spewing a thick cloud made bullets down to everything that stood there. The rain was so filled with the bullets that shrapnel from the floor became an obstacle, shooting up in shreds. Visibility was near none due to the sheer smiling of bullets, debris, and scrap.

comic

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Fortress Roof

The forces of hell burned at his hand. Like sh*t some cocky ass robot with a stick up his round metallic ass was gonna force the Doom Slayer into a defensive position. As the Battle Cruiser rained its bullet hell down upon the group, Flynn simply charged forward, shrapnel and burnt metal pinging off of his armor, the occasional bullet slugging into his chest, merely leaving the smallest of dents.
Of course, the BFG wasn't Flynn's strongest offense. He could still go Berserk and rip apart the entire ship and the droid on-board before the motherf*cker could even blink, but that sort of rage wasn't yet necessary. He could easily end up tearing apart his allies in the frenzy, them being powerless to stop him. Not even Kale could hope to survive something like that.
So strategy was more on Doomslayer's play as he continued his charge, tanking whatever the hell this Cruiser thought it could take them out with. Aiming up with his Shotgun, he pulled a secondary trigger, and a grappling hook shot from the end, soaring up to slam into the cruiser, impaling the hull, and attaching itself. With the press of the button again, the gun violently attempted to reel itself back to its hook, tugging the Slayer up with it.
Slamming into the hull, the grappling hook retracted as Flynn tucked his Super Shotgun on his back, plunging a fist into the Cruiser's hull, holding himself in place, before beginning to climb up, his movements inhuman, easily scaling the side of the Cruiser as he pulled himself to the top, yanking the Super Shotgun off his back.

His bubble shield still recharging, his armor lock somewhere on the battlefield, John was left without his reliable defenses. So much for reliable right now. No way could his shielding and armor tank hits like those. Turning, John quickly dove to the side as the bullets tore up the ground previously beneath his feet, some stray bullets shredding through his shielding and scarring his armor, leaving scratches, or full-on punctures. His dive had gone too far, however, and he nearly found himself falling off the ramp, if not for his quick reflexes, grabbing the edge of the metal, he would have fallen back into the city, and been forced to find his way back up. The fall more than likely wouldn't damage him too much, though his equipment would probably end up sustaining some serious damage.
As the bullets moved on down the ramp, Master Chief was given an opportunity to pull himself back up without consequence. He did just that, his energy shielding finally recharging with its usual smooth hum. Brand new suit, and it was already more ruined than his Mark V had ever been. He squinted through the cloud of black dust hanging over the surface of the ramp as he saw Flynn somehow already on the Battle Cruiser, climbing his way up.
If Flynn could provide an able enough distraction, then the others could possibly infiltrate that ship. Taking off at a sprint, John continued his way up the ramp before the bullets would return to raining down upon him.

SGT Johnson
New Mombasa Airport

Gently pushing open the entrance doors, Johnson walked as quietly as he could into the Airport building, shouldering his Shotgun as he moved, eyes narrowed, senses peaked to pick out any potential danger. Upon finding none at the moment, Johnson made his way through the visitors center, headed for the loading areas. He could have gone around the Airport, but there was too much open space, and too much Flood roaming about.
His boots were louder than he wanted them to be, but still, he encountered no resistance in his journey. The Airport was eerily quiet, simply filled with an abundance of green fog. Not much managed to get under Johnson's skin, but this was freaking him out. As he made his way through the Airport, he could see here and there biomass from the Flood beginning to collect, small little bulbs of a fleshy material forming themselves along the walls and floors, biomass snaking along the floors like tentacles ever so slowly, continuing to consume everything in its wake.

Agent Carolina, Church
Stolen UNSC Cargo Ship

Having made her way to the top of the UNSC Cargo vessel that was parked here in this ravine, Carolina made her way along the top of the ship, searching for an exhaust port. All interstellar transport had them on the top. Especially military. She managed to find one of many, the slates of metal designed to contain and shoot out oxygen. Inside, they would lead to service tunnels, which meant they would lead to the interior of the ship, where she could effectively take out an Insurgents that had decided to hijack the UNSC vessel.
Prying apart the metal with her fingers, Carolina tore the exhaust port from the surface of the vessel, before jumping down into the hole.

"How about Total Recall." Church suggested to Carolina, who sighed in reply. "You're all about those dumb action movies. They're all the same." She told him. "Some tough maverick with everything to lose is the main character, he tanks more hits than he should, he fights the bad guys, there's one or two big gun fights, he saves the day in the end and kisses the underdeveloped female sidekick. Sometimes more than one."
"That's... not entirely true." Church replied. "And what about your Romcoms? Those are just repeats of each other. Hell, most of those have the same actors!"
"That's called 'art', Church. I wouldn't expect you to understand." Came Carolina's retort as she brought her foot up, and kicked out a vent, having been arguing with Church about their next movie while she'd been crawling through the service tunnels.
"No. Art is a Nicolas Cage movie. Especially a Nicolas Cage action movie." Church argued. "Like Con Air, or Face/Off."
"We've watched both of those." Carolina sighed as she dropped out of the service tunnel, pulling two Plasma Rifles from her hips and aiming them down either end of the tunnel they'd entered.
Nothing greeted them. "Bad Boys. Clear and Present Danger." Church continued to suggest. "No no no, I got the perfect one. Die Hard."

Ali let loose a light blue sonic howl, which knocked down the Soviet that had spotted her. The man stumbled while trying to get up. By time he got a hold of his weapon, he was face to face with Ali. Ali growled.

Name: Timeman

As soon as doomslayer was about to implant his hands into the sides of the ship, he was met with a blistering energy field, a shield. The shield zapped Doomslayer’s entire body, pure antimatter zapping against him, stopping him from hitting the hull of the ship. As he was being assaulted by the powerful shield, Timeman eyes him with Distain.

“Hum. Time to die, stubborn one.”

As the miniguns still rattled the rest of team hiro’s position, dozens of other guns had taken aim at doomslayer. All of a sudden, Tesla blasts, Plasma shooters, Railguns, Plasma bean banks, Thermal Rockets, X-Ray Lasers, Aeroflak cannons, and much more centralized on doomslayer, Assulteing him from all sides and angles all while he couldn’t puncture through the shield, which constantly battered away and ensnared the Doomslayer. This would be over before it had begun.

Rex was grinning ear to ear that his off the cuff blabbering had actually convinced the soldiers. Many men were around him as they had slowly begun walking, sharing their experiences in the core and on the battlefield as well, Rex himself only half listening while he looked for Erza in an unsuspecting manner.

Then suddenly, when a bullet rang out from nearby, the mechs and tanks had become active, moving over to the location. Rex had begun sweating. If the team streams in here not only will my cover be blown, but they might think I’m consorting with the enemy. Which ain’t wrong, but still.

“As fun as this was guys, I gotta hit the road. My papers got eaten by some wolf toting caveman, remember? Gotta get ‘em Done.”

“That’s what I want to hear men!” A lieutenant cried out patting Rex’s shoulders “This man lost his entire division, his workplace and was assaulted, but is he letting that stop him? No, he keeps on trucking on. He is an inspiration to all of us, we just give up our attack! For our brothers!”

“FOR OUR BROTHERS!!!” The crowd cheered back.

The soldiers grouped up in large divisions, 30 men per row as they had begun marching together in units, reading their weapons to fight their foe with a new resolve. Rex sighed, glad he just wasn’t shot during all of that. He noticed where the lieutenant patted his shoulder now was a Velcro badge with their logo on it. Some kind of I.D? Allegiance notification? He couldn’t be sure.

Last edited:
Mountainside
Tony nodded to Raiden's answers. "I guess that makes sense... still not a fan of that tech being handed out to soldiers all willy-nilly, though. And wait, what's this about these hollow suits of armor?"
"Like some weird type of Grimm?!" Ruby looked to Yang.
"Grimm?" Tony had to ask.

Forest
"I'd say that's as good a move as any. Let's go!" Lora said, dashing away. The others followed her. "Is that some sort of mountain in the distance?"

Camelot Castle, Refugee Camp
"Humiliate? You called that a humiliation?!" JoJo chuckled, deciding to NOT back down. "I wasn't even trying, Lady! Fight me in a REAL battle and sooner or later, you'll be down and out. We call that the Joestar family spirit! Now listen, Ms. Prissy, you can act all high and mighty but in the end you've still got your own thoughts, feelings and emotions. You're on the exact same level as the rest of us. In terms of power, maybe not, but you're still a flawed person. What with that bias against men and all. Seriously, the hell did men in general do to you to earn such a distaste?"
Serena merely tipped her head. "Huh. Never thought of it that way. Though it does make sense, I guess."

Camelot Castle, Throne Room
Sonic and Merlina whipped around as soon as Son Goku teleported into the room. Sonic coughed. "Heh. Well, yes, I am. I assume you're from a different world like-" Sonic was unable to finish his sentence when some roudy, pissed-off girl crashed into the room. Sonic frantically waved his hands. "Wh-whoa! Calm down, alright?"

Camelot Castle, Front Gates
As Bro turned to walk away, a figure walked over from the distance. She was Sir Percival, and she had been watching the fight. Just who is he? Sir Percival wondered before walking over towards Noah. "I witnessed all of that. You, with the strange cards. You are under arrest for disrupting the peace of Camelot, threatening lives, attempted murder and major property damage." Sir Percival drew Laevatein, pointing it towards Noah.

Warzone
Bershov chuckled, flaring the jets in his legs and chestplate. The large cyborg flew into the air, avoiding the swords, before he fired the claw towards Erza again - this time, attempting to predict where she was going to be next.

Specter's Fortress
Cut Man looked up, growling. "Time Man! I should have known you would-"
That's when Doomslayer pulled out the BFG. Then Time Man did his shtick, and everything went to hell. Just like everything involving Time Man apparently needs to.
Cut Man dashed in front of the others, planting a large Rolling Cutter in the ground to use as a shield from the barrage. "Elec! Blast those turrets! You disable them, and I can slash them to pieces!"

Fenrir Far East Branch
Dr. Sakaki solemnly nodded. "Then please, follow me. We'll get your compatibility tested right away." Sakaki walked into a different medical room, with a variety of inventions.

Goldenwalk Chase
Several of the guns pointed at Nathan - specifically the goons closest to him - were suddenly clogged with webbing. Nathan smiled, rushing forwards. He quickly punched three goons out, throwing their limp bodies into the still-armed goons. That was when Gwen came in, knocking out a criminal Nathan had missed with a powerful kick. "Nice moves." he complimented, drawing his gun - still on stun mode - and taking down several of the criminals. "Boss doesn't look like he's here. Must be up front."

Olympus II
"Of course." Count Dracula offered. "If you wish to head to your personal quarters, I would be fine with guiding you there."

Last edited:

Specter’s Mech

The Mech was slightly staggered when giant robot cane to sweep under him. It being made of metal helped with it’s sturdyness. While she attempted this, it fell down on top of her, grasping her arms and legs. Meanwhile it’s shoulder mounted gun swerved to target her and point blank range. It was going to user her melee combat against her!

She could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she tore through flesh and muscle, blood splattering her face and claws as it flew everywhere. The scent of blood and flesh was all she could smell while she killed relentlessly, targeting soldiers who were not paying attention and were afraid. Her body began to slowly burn until her skin felt as if it were on fire; the sensation of unbearable pain crashed through her body like a wave.

A scream was let out as she attacked one soldier, pinning him down to the ground while her body began to change, undergoing the all too familiar transformation she had grown accustomed to. The helpless soldier struggled under her, but found it rather difficult as her grip and weight increased until he could not free himself, watching in horror as the girl keeping him pinned was transforming. She screamed again, only her scream was a mixture between human and animal as her teeth grew bigger and sharper; her mouth stretching out to form a wolf-like muzzle while a thick layer of fur began to cover her body.

The clothes she wore were torn apart until there was nothing left. Her hands and feet were now large paws adorned with sharp claws, and her eyes were now a bright fiery orange as they stared at the frightened soldier with murderous intent, causing the man to scream in fear, a small ounce of hope lingering in his mind that someone would save him. There was nothing he could do but pray at this point.

Once the transformation was finished, the monstrous werewolf let out a loud and chilling howl.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That was the last thing the soldier heard before he saw a flash of teeth, followed by pain and darkness.

The werewolf wasted no time as she ripped out the man's throat, tearing into the body in seconds as she feasted on the now dead soldier. It was enjoyable, but short-lived, not completely satisfying her want to kill.

She wanted more.

comic

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Fortress Roof

Flynn narrowed his eyes as his suit suddenly started to recharge completely. The Praetor suit was designed to absorb Argent energy, which is loosely defined. It seemed that whatever this energy field was, its properties, most likely some form of anti-matter, was close enough to argent energy that the suit made a successful transfer of energy.
That was perfect. However, the shielding would have halted him if not for the Super Shotgun and its rather useful attachment. Flynn noticed several defenses prepping for him, presumably electricity-based, which wouldn't do much to him anyway, the Praetor suit absorbed and protected him from most damage. Electricity was probably the most useless thing to use against the man who'd once commanded the Night Sentinels. Though plasma-based weaponry, those damn railguns, and a different variety of rockets would impede his progress.
He was still going to fall anyway, so his maneuver was quick. Bringing up his legs, nearly struggling against the shielding that was attempting to hold him still for the weapons, he kicked off the hull of the ship, simultaneously firing another grappling hook as he launched himself away.
The explosions launched him further back, but when his grappling hook attempted to break the hull of Specter's ship to launch him back up, it met a barrier, and pinged off. With a low curse, Flynn slammed into the ramp at his fall, teeth grit. He was just about done with this sh*t, and the personal safety of those around him was beginning to seem less and less like a priority, and more like a liability.

Artemis
Camelot Castle

Artemis stared coolly at Jojo, though her eyes had noticeably narrowed. "Correct me if I'm wrong, Joseph, but from your world, you have the ability to study mythology, yes? Books and stories, tales and legends of myself and my kin. Why don't you take some time to be educated, and find the answer yourself. All who know me are aware of my opinions and strongly enforced views. I do not take kindly to your abrasiveness tongue. You've wasted enough of my time. More people are arriving. I'm trying to take this young lady to an available room, so if you would kindly move."
However, the Goddess did not wait for Joestar to formulate any kind of reply as she walked by him, gesturing for Serena to follow. Under any normal circumstances, Artemis would have killed the man the moment he'd said 'fight'. She did not take kindly to sore losers, men, or name calling. It was typical of a man to do something like this, anyway. What had held Artemis back was her common sense. She was a guest here, and one murdering others within castle walls would be a disrespectful art.

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East Branch

Rick wasn't sure what to expect out of all of this. He wasn't home, some place distant. Different. Way different. If he died here, would it make a difference back home? Probably not. Even he'd thought he was dead. He'd thought Carl was going to bring him home. Reunite him with everyone he'd lost.
But Carl had told him there was still more in store. Clearly, from Rick's perspective, that meant he was at this place for some sort of purpose unbeknownst to him. Even so... if Rick died in the process of this, he'd be doing a favor for Fenrir. They'd have one less mouth to feed, Sakaki could focus on other patients, and the kid could go back to helping the place out. If Rick survived and became this 'God whatsis', then he could contribute to the people here. For Fenrir, it was practically a win-win.

Spider-Gwen
Goldenwalk Chase

Gwen gave a nod in reply to Nathan as she webbed up the stunned goons. This little car chase was on its last legs. The boss was undoubtedly in the front seat of this vehicle. It honestly excited Gwen a bit. She always got a bit excited at the end of a long fight taking out baddies. She mulled over her next course of action, and what to do to stop the van without killing anybody, or causing any property damage.
She leaped outside, firing some webbing to the roof of the van, and pulling herself to land on it. They had just entered the more heavily populated area of the city, and the van had no problems with bumping some cars in its way off the road.
Quickly, she began firing strings of webbing to the buildings alongside them, slamming each strand down to random points on the roof of the van as she attempted to slow it, then stop it, with webbing alone.
Web after web, the van began to slow more and more as the webbing held it back, and with more webbing being added, none snapped off under the pressure.
After a few more seconds of this process, the van found itself at a complete stop, held back by copious amounts of webbing. Gwen hopped off the top of the van, landing as elegantly as she could on the side in an attempt to impress the civilians around her, who were watching with wide eyes.
Gwen grabbed the door handle and yanked the door open. "Robber scum guy, you are under arrest for- EEP!" Gwen leaped up as whoever was in the passenger seat hastily pulled out a gun to point it at her head. The moment she'd leaped up, it fired, blasting into a car through its window which had been behind her. No civilian casualties, luckily. While in the air, she fired some webbing at the guys gun to yank it away, but instead webbed his arm with it, and ended up yanking him out of the vehicle, launching him into the car he'd shot, forcing its alarms to go off.
"That's my car!" A civilian on the street cried, his hands pulling at what little hair he had on his head, glaring at Gwen. Or the robber. One of the two, but Spider-Woman felt it was her. "Sorry!" She called back as she webbed the guy to it, and turned her attention to whoever else was in the van.

SGT Johnson
New Mombasa Airport

He found himself making his way to a hangar located outside of the Airport, having traversed his way through it and managing to encounter no resistance somehow. Things were going a little too smoothly. It was unsettling. He continued to sneak his way toward the hangar, keeping to the walls as he went to minimize anything's ability to detect him. He was getting so close now, it was impressing even him. He'd never actually expected to make it this far, but here he was. Adrenaline was coursing through him as he found his way into the hangar, discovering several Hornets, and a Pelican. Perfect. He then scanned the area for any potential Flood threats, but upon finding none, he sprinted over to the Pelican, quickly climbing inside and racing to the front, pulling a lever as he went to close the back of the Pelican, before taking a seat, and letting out an exhausted sigh. He'd made it.
But his expedition wasn't done, just yet.

Carolina, Church
Stolen UNSC Cargo Ship

"I'm picking up some heat signatures." Church announced. Carolina gave her motion tracker a glance as she made her way down the hall. "I see them." She replied. Five signatures, all on the other side of a door she was approaching. "Church, scan the layout of a UNSC cargo vessel and tell me what I'm gonna find behind this door."
"Other than five probably armed men? Uh... One sec." With that, Church went silent, leaving Carolina to stand awkwardly in the doorway for a few moments, before Church finally gave her a reply. "It's a Hangar." He stated. "Should usually be up to five or six vehicles inside, two mounted turrets on the ceiling, which is usually about fifty feet up. Fusion coils usually line the walls, and-"
"Perfect." Carolina smirked. Fusion coils. That was the perfect offense if anything went out of hand. "I hope you realize-"
"Thank you, Church." The Freelancer cut the AI off, before she felt the sound of a BR55 Battle Rifle's safety clicking off behind her. "Identify yourself." Came the voice of a man behind her, his voice shaking slightly. Understandable, considering her intimidating appearance. Spartan armor was pretty identifiable as 'bad ass', which intimidate anybody not wearing it. Presumably.
She turned around slowly to see a man wearing standard UNSC Marine armor, his face concealed through a visor over his eyes, but there were some notable differences distinguishing him from UNSC personnel. Namely, the place where the UNSC insignia was usually kept on their left shoulders was replaced with a different symbol. A red fist enclosed in an equally red circle. The symbol of resistance.
This was an Insurrectionist soldier.
This made things interesting.

Last edited:

Kale managed to compose herself, however slightly, as Specter floated over to her and seemed to actually be concerned with her well being. So in spite of his suspicions he probably had, given what other reason he'd need to read her mind now that she was slightly more rational in thought, he did seem to still have her concern in mind.

Could that mean she had a way to get to him? Proof that there had been something good there? Kale had no way to know, but she focused on his question as he offered his compromise to her. Before Kale had a chance to respond to said question, she felt some....rumblings, that seemed to carry over from the fortress below them; her sharpened Saiyan senses cause her to wonder what was going on as she glanced at Specter.

"B-before that, tell me....w-what is happening?"

-----------

"Barrier!"

Hiro moved over by where Chief, Hunter, Elecman and Cutman had been as he expanded his barrier and aimed to block the rail fire that had been targeted at their position. Hiro quickly glanced over to his allies as Doomslayer had gone off on his own once again to attack Timeman head on.

"Alright, I can hold off the fire but not forever. We need a way to draw fire away from here and get through that barrier." Hiro informed the party as he had to focus on defense while he hoped that one of them would have been able to come up with a follow up move to help the situation.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

Indeed, it seemed that Bershov managed to get the place she'd dodge to correct, as her Heaven's Wheel Armor had flight back lacked speed in the air as she got a pair of swords up to block the claw though the force knocked her back as she had to spin out and work herself upright.

Erza had been far from detoured, as she quickly Requipped into her faster Black Wing Armor and charged at Bershov in the air. It appeared she was going for a straight on charge with the plan to stab his gut with the sword in hand, but at the last moment Erza maneuvered quickly around Bershov as she tried to deliver a back slash.

"FOR OUR BROTHERS!!!"

"Eliminate."
As the soldiers began to move to group up, Akame leapt into action as she moved between one of their divisions. Immediately, a crisp slash of Murasame through the necks of four soldiers caused blood to splatter as they collapsed to the ground; dead long before contact had been made.

"OPEN FIR...."

Akame delivered a slash across the leg of the soldier who tried to call out the order as he grasp it before he convulsed from the poison and fell to the ground; foam at the mouth and dead moments later. The group within tried to regroup, but slight panic and more importantly confusion set in as Akame used her infamous speed to move between soldiers which made it harder for them to lock in a shot; not helped by the close grouping which meant even if they could get a lock a dodge from Akame would mean a bad case of friendly fire; as one Soviet unfortunately discovered as he gunned down one of his own as Akame shifted to the side before a quick stab to the chest took him out. Akame worked to ensure she'd be close to a pair of Soviets at every exchange, to use their tight grouping against them and flip the numbers advantage around as she worked to cleave through the soldiers Rex has just had a "bonding" moment with as they tried to fight back.

Boom!
The other divisions would find their own troubles, as Bakugou launched an explosive palm strike to one of them. Bakugou would not be alone, much to his annoyance, as he had been joined by Finn & Jake, Star and Raven as they took the fight to the other Soviet infantry legions.
-----------

Azula....had no inital answer for Belowski as she seemed more confused by his mannerisms than anything else. Azula had not been sure what made her more uncomfortable, that this guy seemed to live in a preternatural state as if he constantly on a Cactus Juice high or the fact he managed to figure our she was a princess despite not even knowing her name. Or the comment about her appearance.

Though, given his demeanor, she still could play this off as she gave a quick shake of her head.

"You seem naturally observant, but I think it would be best to save the presumptions until you get to know someone. As flattering as being a "princess" might be." Azula replied to Belowski before she decided to introduce herself. Odd as....this arrival might have been, she was in no position to refute anyone who might be of use to her down the line.

"My name is Azula." Azula said as she gave her name and waited for Belowski to do the same to get a name to go with a face.

----------

"You may refer to me as Lucario. As for where we are that is a bit more complicated. If you are in a similar situation as I, then you were transported to a new world. I am part of a group traveling with a local who is likely to give some answers." Lucario explained to the lioness as he kept pace with her bike as they kept pace with the vehicle ahead that contained Thor and company.

-----------
Name: Yang

"Grimm. Soulless, nasty and evil monsters that live in our world. Live to only cause destruction." Yang explained as she provided needed clarification to Tony though she herself was naturally curious about these "hollow" armors that had been mentioned just now.

After Kale peeked our from behind the chair, specter did a once over on her body, making sure that she wasn’t damaged in any capacity. So signs of a seizure nor any internal damage as well. This let the monkey Kaiser sigh in relief. She is more mouse than simian, but better timid and innocent than embracing the primitive ways of humans. That’s when his thoughts were interrupted by Kale’s question.

“Hm?”

Rumbles were heard nearby, explosions. Too close to be from the ground. Specter put his finger down and swiveled his chair around to the large screen.

“On screen, section: Aft-10-9-J. Magnify.”

The screen magnified on a battle that had erupted just outside his doorstep. A battle cruiser had been launched and was fighting the party that had been so willing to breach his defenses. Specter gave a smirk, not seeming worried.

“Looks like your ‘friends’ have come to try and defeat me. Even after the ceasefire. It seems even now humans cannot Honor an act of compassion.” Specter spoke, eyeing kale in the screen’s reflection. “Even your so called ‘friends’ betray you. And those were your handpicked allies. You must really have a twisted view of humanity.”

Name: Timeman, Elecman

“I can’t deactivate those guns while the shield is up!” Elecman warned Cutman, ducking behind his shield. “We need a way to cut through to it...but i’ll Try to defend us while we think of something...but make it quick!”

Elecman charged up his finger tips, aiming it at the sky. After discharging the shot, it arched to destroy several missiles that were headed their way and blinding speeds. Elecman was working point defense, helping take some heat off...although that wouldn’t help doomslayer.

The Mark III Battlecruiser activates am attachement on it’s lower portion, a beam firing and striking doomslayer directly, although it didn’t do any damage. It enveloped him in a stasis field, protective barriers surrounding on all sides primarily made of hard light. The beam shortened, reeling in the warrior soldier until the the sphere prison locked under it. Scanning exams analyzing his make up activated shortly afterwards. Doomslayer was locked.

Now that he was it if the way, Timeman grunted, pressing a few button should inside the cruiser. It banned left, setting it’s sights on Cutman and Chief. The twin rail guns fired powerful blasts toward cutman’s defenses, all the while mininguns spread of fire was laying down suppressive force. The plasma cannons bombarded at chief’s position, ignoring kale’s powerful barrier for the mean time

With: Team Negan

“Ohhh yeah sure man That’s chill too.” Belowski chuckled, still at her feet. “I thought you were the queen, with the whole castle and all I saw on the way here. Sorry about that man.”

Negan approaches, questioning him on how he got here, while giving a whimsical reference to Tom Sawyer.

“Oh I just go with the flow man, the universe will guide me as it sees it. Oh and uh...this thing.”

He held up a shiny crystal to everyone to see, even when on the ground. It would no doubt be familiar to most, if not all. Upon her giving her name, he blinked for a second before rising, however wobbly to his own sandal covered feet. He gave a lazy two fingered wave at her.

“The name’s Belowski, but that’s whatever.” He shrugged with a plastered whoozy smile plastered on his face. “Nah i ain’t observant, I just say what I see dude. So like...what’s your kingdom called here anyways?”

Seeming completely unaware of what he just got himself into conversing with Team Negan amidst an unknown land, he showed no visual signs of fear. In fact, he had a relaxing, if not offsetting feel about him. Unorthodox, from the way his expression was lazily out together to his odd stature.

Rex blinked several times, watching several soldiers scream out in pain while they were ‘eliminated’ one by one. His eyes slowly slid to the edge of his socket as he inched to the side. Slowly and awkwardly removing himself from the situation. A bad place to be in all and all.

Okay Rexy, you are in their lines wearing an enemy patch. If the band of misfit weirdos catch ya, you’ll be dead meat for sure. And if the baddies catch on to my disguise I’m medium well. You gotta find that magical girl..WHEREVER she is in this wacky world.

Rex huffed, running down allies, trying to hide himself from sight by both factions. If only weevil were here, he was always better at thinking of ways to get out of a rut...

He rounded a corner, coming out into an open clearing. His eyes met a woman, coated in black winged armor whilst fighting someone rather...powerful by the looks of him. On closer inspection the woman in question was none other than Erza! Rex groaned to himself, looking at the powerful foe.

Erza?! Why does she have to choose the biggest one to fight...how am I gonna approach her now?!? Am I just going to stroll into there and just say ‘Hey Erza, I’m back?’

Hey Erza I’m back!” Rex shouted, just casually strolling up.

...Really Rex? Welp. Your will is prepared, cause one of those two are gonna kill y’a. Solid plan Rex. 10/10. Greaaaat.....

Last edited:
The Hunter
Specter's Fortress Rooftop

"Demons, eh?" The Hunter thought the idea of demons being out there...well, not too outlandish. Beasts were very much real, as were the great ones who influenced them. So the idea of a realm in which demons did their evil acts wasn't too out of the question. "Doomslayer. Aye, that's got a nice ring to it. I'll be honest, I don't have much in the way of titles. I'm just a hunter, though some people call me...good hunter." Some meaning one. And that one was a will lacking automaton. Still, the Hunter was proud to have something he could stand upon as a title. Hmm...titles...

The Doomslayer had essentially cut off the conversation past that.

And as the elevator reached it's destination, they were greeted by the grandiose beast of an airship that was that monkey's. Good god, where'd he get the money for that? He was a blimin' monkey...and things like that didn't grow on trees.

And then, walls rose around the roof, sealing them in with some beastly machine. A...clock...man emerged from it, perhaps the one who was on the screen earlier. Now, the Hunter had no idea who this clock man was, but the Doomslayer was having none of it. He whipped out what just had the be the biggest, most ridiculous gun the Hunter had ever seen- more of a mounted cannon, if the Hunter had to guess -and fired a large blast of plasma.

Never met it's target. The clock shot out an arrow to interrupt it. And as the Doomslayer advanced, the machine roared to life, ripping apart the roof with it's dual miniguns.

Hiro blocked the shrapnel and gunfire, but the Hunter wasn't there to witness it. He rolled off to the side, away from the burning metal and bullets. He was left on the side of the machine, it obviously ignoring the Hunter in favor of the slayer. It completely opened fire on him, almost exclusively...aye, he had an idea.

He whipped out a canister of the plasma. The Doomslayer could easily take the blast, though no doubt he'd be knocked away. Oh well, he'd be fine. He used his, remarkably able arm to throw the volatile capsule at the machine. Priming his weapon almost a moment after, he took his shot. Truth was, if he missed, the capsule probably wouldn't have trouble erupting. One good blast would hopefully expose it's inner mechanics...if it wasn't heavily armored.

All he could hope was that the Slayer would take it just fine.

Oh...wait a moment...aye, the Slayer was already flung off! Well, good on him. Didn't have to deal with this then. Everyone could handle the blast so...yeah, this would probably be alright.

Probably. As it fired off missiles, he certainly hoped none were aiming for him. Seemed that with the Slayer gone, it was focusing on the chief and the automatons...
-----
Raiden
Mountainside, Camelot

The skeleton said he was going to look for the castle.

And immediately walked back into the cave.

Raiden was a little concerned of about this contradictory behavior, but the skeleton seemed to know what he was doing.

"Didn't he say...err, nevermind." Stark still seemed incredulous about the cyborg tech being so widespread, but was more concerned about the hollow armors he had brought up. "I suppose when everyone has the tech, in the same way no one does. Every guard, soldier, police officer are outfitted with the technology, so if a threat arises with someone else possessing that technology, it could easily be taken care of. Besides, my body here isn't exactly a mass produced model. It's a little more...streamlined."

Ruby seemed to think they were a sort of "grim". And Raiden wasn't sure what that was. Yang said they were nasty heartless monsters. "Yeah. No blood, no mechanical parts. Just armor. And some sort of black mist. So if your 'grims' are made of black mist...yeah, I suppose that's what they are. If you don't mind me asking a few questions though, how did you guys get to this place? Something tells me you haven't just been sitting around a mountain for some time."
-----
Jetstream Sam
Forest, Camelot

Negan liked the team-up. Not the other idea. He wanted to set up a camp first, in case they needed to regroup. Considering Negan's mouth? Likely a good idea.

Negan's "nanomachines" faded back away into his body. He shook Nanashi's hand, (Shook being a light term- Negan seemed to more of clenched it. Not unlike a senator Sam kept thinking of.) spewing some stuff about diversity. Negan's attention was quickly averted by some kid dropping out of nowhere, grovelling...no, not grovelling. Simply laying there.

"Kids just dropping out of nowhere these days..." He shrugged, his face guard retracting, revealing his smile. "You ever considered a career in babysitting Negan? Because I certainly haven't. Looks like there's a fortune to be made though..." He didn't really mind Belowski's oddity. Khamsin, Mistral, Monsoon, Sundowner...all bizarre characters in their own right. A kid wanted to sit at the feet of some royal looking teenager, all power to him.

No, he was interested in "Tokyo's best slayer" Nanashi. Turning back towards the green-faced boy, he extended a hand. "The name's Samuel, though you can call me Sam. Or Jetstream Sam. Blade for hire." His face had returned to unwavering smile. Negan would be dealt with in due time. Though not now, not here. "If you don't mind me asking, were you talking to some one over in those brushes? I thought I overheard some conversing."
-----
Sarah
Forest w/ Team Lora, Camelot

Hey, they liked her plan!

...And they were following it immediately.

"Oh, wait for me!" She told the group, dashing off alongside them. Her suit wasn't really for running. It clanked as it moved, Sarah refastening her axe to her belt. Luckily, they hadn't gone far when they stopped to marvel at a distant mountain. Sarah could only marvel at all the monster remains. Sliced cleanly. The ninja meant business. "I guess our ninja hero liked to do his stuff cleanly. And mountain climbing."

She moved a little past the marveling group, motioning for them to follow. "Well, no time to lose! Let's go thank that ninja fellow!"
-----
Kiran
Camelot Castle Grounds

A bead of sweat slid down Kiran's face as he continued to hold the puppet. It just...bored into his soul. It felt like it stared beyond his eyes, his brain his skull...it was always looking at something that clearly wasn't here, or possibly anywhere....Another bead of sweat dribbled down his forehead.

There was a shuffling of feet. Bro had returned.

"Oh- It's you, it's you!" There was a clear worried cadence in his voice. "Yeah, uh, your puppet- well, your puppet's just fine." Telling someone their puppet was weird, creepy, and soul stealing was probably a bad idea. "So, uh, yeah. You can, err, have him back." He didn't really wait for an answer. He sorta just put it in Bro's free arm. He was glad to be rid of it.

"I, uh, guess you found people? Well, that's a stupid question- I did hear it. You were, uh, fighting something over there. Not sure what though. So I'm going to go introduce myself, if you don't mind- and find out where we are. But, uh, feel free to come along.
-----
Priscilla
Goldenwalk Streets

Lucario had found it important to notify them it wasn't psychic power but rather 'aura'. Aura manipulation? Curious power.

Another vortex, another newcomer. The raccoon had taken the liberty to roll down the window and start shouting out to them. Priscilla sighed, "Uh, Raccoon, mind not doing that? Or, like, motion for them to follow. I honestly just would rather not have to deal with you hanging out the window and shouting to some..." Looking into the rearview mirror, it was some person riding a motorcycle, in some...animal...suit? "Some furry cyclist."

The short journey came to an end, as they pulled up in front of what appeared to be a warehouse. It was one of many, though the only one with a light on. In fact, the only one with what appeared to be a mounted light at all. A sign hung above the door, reading off 'GerinTech Goldenwalk Security Team'. A boring way of saying what they really were.

"Alright, we made it. Hop out."

Priscilla listened to herself, coming out to meet the cyclist. "You there, cyclist. I know, your probably confused about all this. We are trying to figure this out. So...yeah. I'm Priscilla, you are...?"
-----
Criminal Boss
Goldenwalk Streets (Civilian)

They. Didn't. Give. Up.

They would hunt him to the end of the world it seemed, why wouldn't they leave him alone!?

He had gotten nothing from this except several dead men. And. They. Didn't. Stop. They had been taking out each of their trucks, methodically, and they had arrived. He could hear the commotion in the back.

So, if they wanted him so badly? Maybe it was time to just do that.

He hit the breaks.

And got out. Hands raised in the air.

"God DAMN it, I give up! You assholes just won't stop so I'll stop it first! I give up! We don't even have anything! We hadn't even cracked the databases! But noooo, we had to keep going! We just had to! Well I give up now. So just put me in with all the rest! We're all just faceless to you freaks anyways!"

The boss looked around at the few agape pedestrian mouths. So he had just publically embarrassed himself. Probably looked crazy.

Maybe that would help him plea insanity...
---x---
Commander Cecil
Goldenwalk City

"This city is not yet under the control of Zeliyis." The soldier spoke without emotion yet again. "Though by nights end it will, and by week end this world shall be under the control of Zeliyis. Another facet of his grand empire. Now, go on. Scamper away, and perhaps you will receive a better role in the coming world-"

The soldier was cut off, as her commander cut into the conversation. "I heard the word scamper and away. This earth riding youth is interrupting our conquest?"

"The youth was simply investigating in matters not pertaining to them. I was warning them to stay away."

Cecil smiled toothily again, though Toph could not see it. "Then indeed, the rat shall scamper off. I like that term. Yes, scamper away and perhaps your job will not be so harsh once our word is law." The commander cackled. "Though what could a simple child like you understand?" Unlike his underling, Cecil spoke in a pretty obvious evil tone. Almost as if he reveled in this.

He was almost asking for what was about to happen to him.
---x---
Grima
Olympus II

The fell dragon was not happy...but not angered either. He existed in a state of...interest. This Z individual had won over his trust for the moment. Z had convinced him to play nice with what few humans he had recruited. They shared a mutual distaste for the species, yet he continued to recruit more...foolish machine would only lead to his own doom.

While Grima had a distaste for most of Z's recruits so far, he didn't truly mind this skeleton as much. He was, perhaps, charming in some bizarre way. Maybe because it wasn't human, maybe because it was evidently dead already...or maybe it was this pathetic vessel's dying memories. Likely reminded what soul remained in the body of something far gone by this point. Yet it plagued the dragon's mind.

In any case, he had his eyes on the skeleton. He said nothing more, just watched. Neutrality boiling behind his red eyes.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Susie & Lancer
Susie slowly side-stepped over to Lancer while still looking at the strange new creature, "Lancer, what should I do?"
"Umm, try flirting?" Susie walked up to the creature,
"Hey... You uh, come here o
ften?" Her flirting was... bad, to say the least... It was terrible.

Undyne
"That's right, they said Undyne, on the other note, it's great to see you Papyrus! You've been missing out on your cooking lessons!" The armor clad figure said, as she walked over to a loose object the size of a human. A few seconds passed before she sulpexed it.

Angel Dust, the ghost, and the weeb
He had picked up the new arrival and threw them across the battlefield. They kicked up dirt as they rolled across the battlefield. They were still, not moving, not making a noise. A soviet approached them, poking them with their foot, when, suddenly, they leaped up, grabbing the Soviet by the neck and throwing them into another. Angel Dust had realized they were a girl just after he threw them "Wait, no! The one woman that is legal that probably won't wreck our asses if we breath in the same direction as them!" They sprinted after the cat-girl, eventually making it to them and helping them up. He heard a noise from behind him before both him and the cat-girl of sorts were hit by a car. The car was about to ram over them again, but, as it neared them, the cat-girl put her arm out, it changed, as soon as the car game in contact with their arm, the car was stopped in place, as a fleshy, blood covered growth covered most of the car, the driver and others in the car struggled, but eventually, they stopped moving, as their shape was kept. They spun around, the growth disconnecting and being flung towards Bakugou and the others, "Oh shit! I... Uh, we should hang out some time, hot stuff," he winked at them, before turning around and running towards the car. He quickly lunged forward, getting in front of the car and putting his arms out, another pair seemed to appear, out of nowhere, He managed to dig his feet into the ground, and stop the car, only a few feet from Bakugou, he soon thre the car, yet, noticed the newcomer, that, seemed to be a small child, he lunged up, landing next to Rex, after landing, he noticed Erza, "Hey, how are you doing, cutie?" He winked at her, and did finger-guns.

Goblin Slayer
"I will do what I must, if it means that people are safe." He walked over to the goblins, one of his daggers sticking into the chest of one of them. He gripped the dagger and cut open the goblin, soaking a rag in the blood. he proceeded to rub the rag over his armor while explaining, "If more goblins show up, and we are able to hide, we need to cover our scent." Once he was done, he handed to rag to Blake.

Eldiocorc
"I am Eldiocorc, second in command to Zeliyis, The Dark Lord. I am one of the four horsemen of Zeliyis, I encompass Death itself, now, onto other things that concern us, if you could come with me, we have work to attend, and, you must pick somebody to work with, alongside me."

Flowey
He had still been throwing pebbles around, before a group of lizard-like people stepped out of the portal, they approached him and started to dig him out of the ground, "Hey hey hey! What do you think you're doing!?" They didn't stop. Once they were done, they put him in a pot, and walked back through the portal. It closed, and they appeared in a temple of sorts, and placed him in a reinforced room, then closed a futuristic lock, leaving him in a room, with vines growing from the roof, a tiny crack of light growing down from the roof.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Son Goku
Camelot Castle

"Uh, hey there, calm down!" Goku exclaimed. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I don't really know what's going on either--"
Then he noticed something.
The Saiyan warrior wasn't really the sharpest tool in the shed thanks to an injury from when he was a little kid, but if anything, he could at least recognize a face.
"Hey, you look a lot like Cabba. Do you happen to be a Saiyan?"

Galacta Knight and Lancelot

"Why didn't you try to stop him?!"
"He teleported, for Nova's sake! I'm fast, but not that fast!"
"Quiet. We're here."
They crept around a corner, gazing at the situation from a doorway to the side of the throne room. King Sonic and this new individual, who Lancelot had been informed was named Goku, were facing a young woman who appeared to be a little angry... to say the least.
"I can feel a power similar to Goku's from her."
"Hm. Might she be as powerful?"
"Perhaps as powerful as he is now; not as powerful as his untapped potential. Might there be a god or goddess in this castle?"
"Yes. Lady Artemis."
"I can feel her power. To put things into perspective, if this, Goku, had his full, untapped power, it is entirely possible that he could best her in a duel."
"Do you have an example for his power level at this moment?"
"He's still powerful enough to destroy this entire planet in one blow, if he wished."
"Not much of an example..."
"Do not worry; he appears to be of the same alignment as I, you, and your king. Should we make a move?"
"Nay. We watch first. Ready your sword."
Galacta Knight drew her weapon and her shield. Lancelot gripped Arondight.
"I wish Percival and Gawain were here..."
"More knights?"
"Aye. Grab my shoulder. If things are to go south, I'll use Chaos Control. we move while time is frozen and take the first who strikes."

Jet
Waterfall

As the band of travelers walked through the Underground, Jet admired the surroundings. Things here looked incredible when they weren't in 8-bit animation. The Echo Flowers were bioluminescent, tall, and beautiful. The crystal-clear waters ran down dark, jagged rocks, creeping into pools underneath the stone floors.
He wondered what his team would do if he came back with a Tem. He almost laughed at the thought.
Some of them would prod at it, one of them would probably experiment on it, and some of them would coo over how cute they thought the thing was.
First he had to chase after that ghost-like guy. Ghost...
Jet remembered his name.
"So, do any of you guys know who that guy is?" he asked.

"Alina." Alina replied. The lioness looked over the girl that had approached her. The girl seemed to be familiar with this area. Most likely a native of this area.

Ali had followed Rex back onto the battlefield. She soon found Erza. "Are you in need of assistance?" Ali yelled to Erza. "Not that I am questioning your capabilities any." After saying this she let out a light blue sonic howl, which sent a few nearby Soviets flying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Noah
Camelot - Front Gates

Noah blinked as his opponent simply walked past his monster, took the card, pocketed it, then threw the Mirror Wall card away. He didn’t attempt to stop it- Happy Lover wasn’t exactly his most treasured card anyways, though he didn’t appreciate it being stolen from him.

Though, it appeared he had other problems to deal with. It appeared that one of the knights approaching wished to... arrest him. Classic. Resistance was pointless, since the game clearly expected him to go with the flow and do as the characters wished. So he closed his eyes, smirked, and shrugged.

“Very well. I’ll go. Happily, even,” he added. He didn’t look concerned in the slightest, fully confident that the cards would play out in his favor... no joke intended.

He only hoped that his deck and summoning device weren’t taken. Retrieval quests were always SO annoying. Especially without a deck.

Papyrus
Olympus II

“UNDYNE!” Papyrus exclaimed, letting out an exaggerated gasp as the fish monster appeared and suplexed an object. He began to excitedly bounce up and down uncontrollably, running over to Undyne while spinning in circles.

“UNDYNE! I MUST SHARE WITH YOU THE TALE OF HOW I ARRIVED IN THIS AREA! AND THEN, I SHALL SHOW YOU HOW WONDERFUL I AM AT COOKING! NYEH!”

He turned to Z. “THERE IS PASTA ON THIS SHIP, RIGHT...?”

Nanashi
Forest

“The last time I visited a forest, I drowned dozens of unclean ones in their own unholy blood alongside the warrior known as Aquila,” Minotaur replied, not aware that Susie was attempting to flirt with him.

Nanashi clenched his hand to make sure the blood was still flowing after that handshake, then turned to look as Negan approached a strange newcomer. He appeared to be making conversation. More people were popping up by the minute, and Nanashi was having second thoughts.

He closed his eyes. He could just ditch all of these people, but that would be far from his best option. He believed strongly in the term ‘power in numbers.’ Plus, travelling alongside them would only increase his chances of getting back home to his friends.

He watched carefully at Negan’s interaction. The guy seemed friendly, but crude. The former trait could be an act- on a daily basis, Nanashi encountered demons who pretended to be friendly one moment, and the next, they were trying to tear him to pieces.

It was then that a man, apparently by the name of Sam, approached and began talking to him.

He looked at Sam’s extended hand, and shook it. “Pleasure. I’m Nanashi, as I’m sure you heard. There are a few creatures back there- demons, probably. I have one of my own watching them, though.”

Star-Lord
Peter got closer to the voices, and upon nearing enough to spy the peope through the brush, he spotted three figures.
One was short, and looked like a dwarf of sorts. Then there was a feminine and reptilian creature, who was speaking to a tall and muscular beast, half bull, half man.

He didn’t even have time to think about it. He just took off running in the opposite direction. He didn’t have his guns on him, but he did have his rocket boots. He activated them, and in a panic, began to fly away. This planet was damn creepy.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Lancer & Susie
He heard the rocket's noise and fired spades through the bushes, he had fired off more than normal, around 20. "Oh, ok, that's cool... please don't kill me." She was scared, genuinely afraid of the beast... She took a deeb breath, and, swung her axe at the beast, looking behind her for Lancer, yet, there was only a Lancer-shaped hole in the bush. Lancer had ran to catch up to the stranger, trying to grab onto his legs.

Camelot Castle, Refugee Camp
"Ah, I see now. You live in the past, unwilling to change your ways." Joseph said. "That certainly explains why you're such a prick. I'm off to find the king." Joseph, not waiting for an answer from Artemis just as she didn't wait for one from him, walked off to the castle interior.
Serena looked back at Joseph before turning towards Artemis. "Is he... wrong?" she wondered to herself.

Camelot Castle, Throne Room
Sonic and Merlina merely stood there, unaware of exactly what to do in this situation.

Camelot Castle, Front Gate
"Good." Sir Percival said. "But first, drop the weapons. I don't want you trying any funny business inside the castle walls."

Mountainside
"We all touched some crystal, got brought to some place, they all fought this robot guy named Z to save me, we escaped through some sort of crystal thing I think - I wasn't really conscious for that - and now we're here." Ruby resumed... as best as she could, missing most of the details and all.
"I see..." Tony nodded. "Well, if everyone's all packed up, as soon as Sans gets back I say we start moving."
"Tony! Ruby! Everyone! I see it!"
Stark looked up to see Shantae flapping, still in her harpy form, gesturing to the distance. "I see the castle! It looks like it's... northeast!"
"Great work, Shantae!" Tony gave a thumbs-up. "Hopefully, Sans can confirm that's where we're headed."

Forest
Lora chuckled. "She reminds me a lot of Addam, you know." she said to Jin.
"I wish she was Addam." Jin said. "It'd be nice to have a familiar face here, especially an Aegis."
"Sarah is fine enough. And I don't want to put Mythra- er, Pyra, through anything else."

Fenrir Far East Branch
As Rick walked into the room, Dr. Sakaki had some sort of device with a pad on it. "I'm going to put this on your arm. It will only take a second."

Specter's Fortress
Cut Man smiled. "Cut through that barrier, you say?" Cut Man then dashed to the side, away from where the guns were shooting, before flying forwards. "If there's anyone that can get through that shield, it's me! Get ready to blast, Elec!" Cut Man drew out a single Rolling Cutter before running up to the shield. He stabbed the edge of the blade through with enough force to pierce the shield before he began running along the side, creating a small gap. "ELEC! KID! BLAST THE GUNS!"

Warzone
As Erza turned to the back, Bershov chuckled. "You think that's an original move?!" The metallic backside of Bershov flared with jets, sending searing flames right at Erza.
Suddenly, Rex's voice was heard. That's when Keda jumped on Rex, pulling him behind a truck before Bershov could notice him. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Keda hissed.

Olympus II
"There is a kitchen for those among us that need to eat." Z said. "Count Dracula can show you there after he and Undyne show you where you will be resting."

comic

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Fortress Roof

John found his cover through Hiro's barrier, as well as the bladed shield Cut Man had produced. These proved to be utilitarian, as John was spared from further abuse from the chain guns that had been mowing down upon their position. He'd lost track of the Doomslayer's position, and the droids were yelling something to each other.
This would be so much easier if I remembered to pack a jet pack. John thought, with dry sarcasm as he gripped the plasma rifle in his hands, back placed against the shield Hiro had provided. The pummeling of the bullets didn't seem to tear through the shield like it was the ramp, which was definitely a good sign.
It was time to think strategy. Elec Man said something about the ship having shields, so if they were anything like the shields that engulfed Covenant Cruisers, then there was no penetrating it directly. Of course, the Spartans had found a way past that. Every time a Covenant Cruiser would fire at a UNSC ship, the shield would momentarily deactivate to allow the shot to pass through. Now, it was clear these shields were different. The weapons were firing, but the shields were active. So either the shielding in front was able to be deactivated to allow passing shots, or the weaponry was outside of the shielding, making them vulnerable to attacks.
Then of course, worst case scenario, the shield was impenetrable on the outside, but could allow matter and energy to pass through it from the inside, meaning taking out the Warship would be even more complicated.
Then Cut Man took a charge, clearly intending to break the barrier, as he shouted this out, making it... pretty clear. His blade slammed into the barrier, and somehow, managed to temporarily break it. Chief narrowed his eyes. That was nothign akin to Covenant technology. Barriers didn't shatter, they depleted. He'd have to rethink the whole situation through, but as Cut Man called for Hiro and Elec Man's support on the weaponry, Chief moved to the side of the barrier, offering the robots some covering fire from his plasma rifle, distracting the attention fo the turrets, while managing to noticeably harm some without the support of the barrier to protect them.

Negan
Camelot Clearing

Negan narrowed his eyes at what Belowski held up. The third crystal he'd seen that day, though this one wasn't doing any wacky teleportation upon contact with an individual like the others had. This led Negan to assume it was deactivated, or something of the sort. He cocked his head slightly to the side, ignoring Belowski's laid back response to Negan, but picking up on his name. Belowski. Sounded Russian. Negan didn't know a lot of Russians, but his sudden interest in ethnic diversity in his new team was peaked.
Negan raised a brow at what Samuel had said, and for the first time since their meeting, he gave a friendly grin. Not one of the fake ones he gave, but just a humored grin. "Wife could never have kids, so babysitting was the replacement- but i've always been terrible with kids. I don't know sh*t about 'em." And with that, Samuel made his way to Nanashi, which was fine with the Savior as he turned from Sam.
Returning his attention to the newcomer, this kid was just too laid back. Too calm. Too okay with the situation, and from simply using deductive reasoning, Negan assumed Belowski wasn't native, and too, had been transferred here, mentioning a castle a little ways back. That was interesting. Negan just had to assume this kid was high as f*ck.

Sans, Snake
Camelot Mountainside

"yeah." Sans replied, suddenly stepping out from behind Tony, grinning lazily at them all. "as far as i can tell, nothing followed our new pal. it's clear shot every which way." He stated, shoving his hands into his pockets, and glancing about at all of them. Plus one member, he guessed. It was clear they were ready to move out, and with the soldier reunited with his war buddy or whatever, it was time to go. Without another word, Sans turned and walked into the forest, leaving the cave behind them, headed in the direction Shantae had stated.
Notheast.

As the group began to move out, Snake followed. Shantae hadn't been introduced to Raiden yet, and considering Snake had managed to become somewhat pals with the half-genie, he decided to go ahead and get that out of the way. "Raiden. This is Shantae." Snake told his friend. "She's got some weird magic stuff. Healed my leg with a potion earlier."

Bro, O'Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal'c
Camelot Castle (Exterior)

Katana in one hand, he'd received Cal back when the puppet had been thrust back to him. The Kiran dude clearly looked shaken over Cal, which was understandable. Nobody but Bro understood Cal and just how hilarious and ironic he was. Cal was the best. When it comes to puppets, or just about anything, really, it didn't get better than Cal. However, as Kiran attempted to move on, offering Bro to follow, Bro held up Cal for him to look at, uttering his third word for the day. "Cal." He stated, nodding with his head at the puppet, before tucking Cal under his arm, and walking past Kiran back to the gate, noticing Noah being led away by some short-ass in armor. One of the weird furry knights, not that Bro cared much. He'd seen stranger. It would take a helluva lot to freak somebody like him out.
Of course, he didn't get weirded out. He would just act like it to be ironic, because, in case nobody had picked up on it, yet, Bro was all about irony.

"He's got a damn ball cap and shades on, Daniel." Jack pulled the binoculars from his face, turning and replying irritably to Daniel as he continued to wonder on how medieval knights had developed such modern-looking attire. "He's obviously not from here." Daniel shrugged. "I mean, what if he is? What if this planet is as advanced as us, and he's just a tourist."
"A tourist carrying a puppet and a sword around? I don't think so. Something seems off about all of this." Samantha replied, finally siding with Jack since their arrival. Jack acknowledged this with wide eyes. "Thank you." He nodded. Teal'c too, was in agreement with the other two. "His companion was oddly dressed as well. And the sounds we heard earlier-"
"What the hell..." Jack interrupted, binoculars back over his eyes as he peered around the edge of the castle, looking to where the two individuals were headed. "Sir?" Carter asked. "Those guards have tails..." Jack muttered, furrowing his brow. "What the hell is going on...?"

Chara
Snowdin (Ruined Timeline)

Chara looked about at the dust that hung in the air about them, and the now vacant Snowdin. This timeline was doomed without Sans in it anyways. No point in staying. But Elidocorc's offer had been tempting, and she was definitely up for a change of scenery. Mulling it over for a moment in her head, she smirked at Elidocorc, her red blade disappearing.
Then he brought up her selecting a partner, which was ludicrous. She didn't need one, especially considering the last 'partner' she'd had had not only double crossed her, but Frisk under Chara's influence as well.
"I don't need a partner. Just give me something to kill."

Frisk
Waterfall (New Timeline)

The group had been mostly walking in silence as they made their way through the calm, soothing rooms of waterfall, Frisk remaining in the lead. Jet was the first to speak up in a while as a redish hue started to glow ahead of them. The Hotlands were nearing, meaning the Lab was close. Very close.
*You tell Jet that you don't know.
*All you know is that his name starts with a G.
Frisk then frowned. This was a new timeline, where everything was restored... so wouldn't Sans and Papyrus be here, too? Different versions? Or did the timeline take place after their departure, but before G's arrival? Either way, it was an interesting idea.

Logan
Goldenwalk Bar

The old man gave a small wave with his hand to the bartender, who slid Logan another shot, as he'd downed his first. Moving the first shot glass, Logan's large veiny hand grasped the second glass. Tilting his head back, he brought the shot up to his lips, dumping the liquid into his mouth, quickly gulping it down. He set the shot glass down with a thunk, before closing his eyes, letting out a sigh.
It was nagging at him, and only getting worse. He didn't really owe those earlier people anything, but... He couldn't shake the feeling of responsibility. He'd abandoned them, but Toph hadn't. She'd stuck with him, presumably to keep him out of trouble, but she'd clearly attempted to get him to open up. If he was being honest with himself, he could respect her for that. Not many people would bother with some suicidal old dude.
He waved again at the bartender, who shrugged with his eyebrows, before sliding another shot toward Logan. The Wolverine repeated the process, gulping down a third shot, before setting the glass down, and sliding it to rest beside the other two. He smacked his lips, eyes still closed. He couldn't believe what he was considering but... the others could be in trouble. He just simply couldn't sit by and let something happen, and for some reason, he felt that something bad was going to happen.
Standing up, he waved again to the bartender. "How much?" He asked.
He'd played the victim long enough.

Artemis
Camelot Castle (Interior)

Artemis clenched her fists but did nothing, deciding to provide a more suitable example for Serena than she'd earlier displayed. At the girl's question, which the Goddess overheard, Artemis unclenched her fist. "The idea of being right or wrong is simply a viewpoint of current moral standards." Artemis explained to Serena. "In my time, women are mere possessions, and if they were more than that, they were usually corrupt with power, still subservient to the male who controlled them. Most of the other Goddesses overlook this, but I do not." She glanced back at the girl. "I protect women who men would take advantage of. I myself have been a victim once, but I did what was necessary to prevent my body from being defiled, and my mind manipulated."
They rounded another corner. "These are the guest corridors. Several of these rooms are occupied, though I'm sure I can find you a suitable one down here." And find one she did, coming to a large oak door on the left of the corridor, and pushing it open. The guest rooms were a lot larger than the apartments and inns Serena was accustomed to. Large beds, plenty of room, and other rather elegant pleasures were about.
Artemis stepped aside to let Serena through, before finally answering her question. "He is not wrong, but neither is he right. He and I have extremely differing opinions. It is up to you to decide who is wrong or right, in the end."

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East Branch

As confused as he was to the technology, Rick didn't bother questioning it. He was beginning to get used to the idea of literally everything being different from his own world, other than basic human needs and whatnot. He raised his left forearm, using his right arm to draw back the sleeve as Dr. Sakaki rested the pad on his arm, looked at it for a moment, before nodding and pulling the device away.
With the device seeming to have served its purpose, Rick let his arm fall limp at his side again, rolling back down his sleeve. "What exactly did that do? Check my blood?" Rick asked. "If so, you coulda just asked. I'm A Positive."

Spider-Gwen
Goldenwalk

Having dealt with all but the Boss, who'd scrambled out of the driver's side of the truck at its stop, raising his hands in the air just as Gwen had webbed his last associate to the car. She'd turned to find the man screaming about something. Whatever it was, it sure sounded like surrender. "Well I give up now. So just put me in with all the rest! We're all just faceless to you freak-" He was cut off as Gwen raised her arm, firing a bit of webbing to cover his mouth. She was almost surprised she hadn't failed and ended up covering his nose, too, but the dude could still breath. She walked towards him. "You have the right to remain silent." She told him, almost jokingly. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a law of court- no, wait." Stopping in her tracks at the embarrassing mess-up in her public 'arrest', even though it obviously wasn't technically legal, considering she was a vigilante...
Regardless, she cleared her throat. "You- you know what I mean." She turned her head to look for Nathan, who still hadn't made his way out of the van, yet.

Carolina, Church
Stolen UNSC Cargo Ship

"I-I said-" The Soldier began to repeat, before Carolina swiped, deftly tearing the rifle from the guy's arms before he could so much as blink. He let out a grunt, only for Carolina to slam the butt of the rifle into his face with a 'crunch' as it splintered his nose to the left, but effectively knocked him out.
He crumpled to the floor, nose gushing deep red blood as Carolina looked down the hall for any more unwanted visitors. Upon seeing none, she approached the door to the hangar bay. It sensed her approach, and hissed open. "I'll take it you want super speed for this one?"
"What else?" Carolina smirked as she lowered herself, physically preparing to thrust herself forward, and once her one of many abilities was active, she shot off like a spring, zooming into the room to find several Pelicans resting inside, as well as five Insurrection soldiers standing in a small huddle, chatting away. "I know what you're thinking, and it's... well, I thought we were going with stealth." Church said to Carolina, his hologram appearing over her shoulder. She didn't look at him as she made her reply, leaping into the air and landing on top of one of the Pelicans before the men had even turned to look at her, as she wasn't exactly being very quiet. "Well, it's the Insurrection. They're a lot easier to take out when you reel the rabbits in out of their holes." She replied, holding up the BR55 Battle Rifle, and firing three times.
With each shot, one man went down. "Oh, sh*t!" One of the men cried, before both took off for another door leading to an exit out of the hangar bay, a security alarm system hooked into the wall beside the door. "Let's bring the party to us." The Agent smirked as she fired at one of the men, taking him out. The moment the last slammed his hand into the emergency alarm system, he was dead as well, the entire ship sounding its alarms, red emergency lights blinking.
"You got this one from-"
"Yes, one of your cheesy action movies." Carolina sighed, cutting Church off. "Terrible movies, not so bad ideas."

Name: Timeman, Elecman

As the rolling cutter impacted the shields, it didn’t seem to cut through, although it didn’t seem to be damaged either. That is, until it struck the plasma cartridge that hunter had thrown, detonating with energy and kinetic damage at the same time, creating a temporary hole in the shields. Elecman’s eyes widened as he spotted the opportunity

“Energize!”

Charging up electricity, he fired a lightning blast into one of the high powered miniguns. While it couldn’t destroy said miniguns, it managed to deactivate one of them, the powering down heard audibly. Amongst it, a few turrets has suffered slight damage from Master Cheif’s bullets, even if there was thick armor on the ship.

Then, the shield hole had begun to patch up, growing back until the hole disappeared altogether. The ship stopped firing, assessing the damage. Timeman gritted his artificial teeth before soothing himself back down. He grabbed onto a lever and pressed a few buttons. That’s when the MK III Battle cruiser came into the center of the building’s roof, still holding the imprisoned Doomslayer. A charging was heard, the entire shield glowing purple.

“Hm. Time for a shield flare.” Timeman nodded.

The entire shield was temporary brought offline, but in exchange on the way out, the shield expanded exponentionally. The shield overloaded with power, being shot 360° all around the entire ship. The sound racked most ears and audio receptors within the area. Elecman’s eyes widened as this attack had been very unexpected. He coated himself with an electric shield, but that proved innaffective, as the wave dismantled the shield with ease upon hitting it, albeit softening the blow. He was hit with the full force of the attack, being thrown far into the headlight barrier Specter’s Mothership had projected.

*CLANK!*

Elecman’s body sparked with electricity and antimatter of the cruiser’s shield flare. One of his eyes fizzled offline as he fell down on the ground. He struggled, getting on one knee, singe marks on his body present from when he was hit with the weakened blow.

As Rex was tackled to the ground by Keda, of course. Because when wasn’t the caveman out to get him? He growled, dusting himself off while glaring at him.

“Eh? You through off my totally intricate plan! It was going to beat the bad guy with ease and everything! Now charging up for my attack has stopped. I was preparing that for a good ten minutes! Thanks for nothing!”

Phew. A scapegoat for how I’m going to look totally weak in comparison to this big baddie. Did Erza see that? No, probabaly not...

“..but now that I need to charge up again, I might as well hunker down here...for my attack of course.” Rex looked to the other side of his head, avoiding eye contact

Pro Hero Dekiru

Jet
Hotland

The air sizzled as they approached Hotland.
* Frisk tells you that she doesn't know.
* All she knows is that his name starts with a G.
So Jet was right...
He remembered hearing it online. That name was mysterious all in itself.
Jet clenched his sword. It was always satisfying, yet scary all at the same time to be able to put a name on your opponent.
And this one was no different.
Jet grit his teeth.

"Gaster..." he muttered.

Goldenwalk Chase

Peter walked over to the rest of the group. “Great job back there,” he said to Gwen and Nathan. “Do you feel that?” he asked Gwen. He sensed danger once more, and this time it seemed... different. Worse than before.

Marseille Warzone

Sawyer gripped his head in pain. The voice was giving him a headache.

Suddenly, a portal opened up, sucking Sawyer in. He landed on top of a moving van, grabbing hold. He transformed into Riot to get a better grip.

Goldenwalk Van

Thor suddenly heard a loud noise coming from the top of the van. “I think something just landed on the van,” he said to Priscilla.

“Yeah, sounded like something pretty heavy, too,” Rocket added.