• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Feebas in FR/LG

Um, I'm thinking of getting a Milotic in my FR version. but i don't know if u can evolve a feebas to a milotic in teh FR/LG versions...i want to get tit from scratch, like get it from an egg from my friend's or bro's Emerald versions. the thing is that since there's no such thing as beauty or anything like that in either of the two, i was wonderign if it's possible to evolve it. anyone know? or have u tried it or something? or do you have to migrate a Milotic from the R/S/E versions?

There's actually no way to get Milotic or Feebas in FR/LG without trading them over from R/S/E. They don't have contests in the Kanto or Sevii Islands area. It's possible to get one in FR/LG but not evolve a Feebas into a Milotic in FR/LG.

My friend showed me a Milotic he had in Leaf Green. i checked and it had his OT he had it traded as an egg from Emerald, and he had no link cable between the hatching and the evolving so i know he evolved it in his leaf green. he said something about Daisy, so i think we can evolve it by grooming it with daisy. what u think? anyone can help me?

My friend showed me a Milotic he had in Leaf Green. i checked and it had his OT he had it traded as an egg from Emerald, and he had no link cable between the hatching and the evolving so i know he evolved it in his leaf green. he said something about Daisy, so i think we can evolve it by grooming it with daisy. what u think? anyone can help me?

Are you sure that's not a hacked Milotic? Because Feebas evolves when its beauty stat has peaked and beauty is only measured in Hoenn at this point. Ergo, there is no way to get Milotic in Fr/Lg because there is no way to measure beauty.

Daisy raises a Pokemon's affection, not their beauty, so I'm going to have to go with either hacking or trading back to RSE. :/ Sorry.

i dont know... that sounds kinda fishy to me (no pun intended)

it seems like a hack.

he has nothing to hack with. if he hacked, he would've gotten jirachi and deoxys while at it, don't you think? and he didn't have the link at the time casue i had it! >.>

It's impossible, as many other people said, there is no way to raise beauty in FireRed and LeafGreen. So yeah. It's either hacked, or maybe... your friend had an extra link cable! *dramatic music* That, and as far as I know, you can't trade eggs.

It's impossible, as many other people said, there is no way to raise beauty in FireRed and LeafGreen. So yeah. It's either hacked, or maybe... your friend had an extra link cable! *dramatic music* That, and as far as I know, you can't trade eggs.

You can actually trade eggs (I've done it), but it won't get the boost in experience points so I don't trade eggs that often.

Good point though. Maybe the friend did have an extra cable. I always did.

he only had that one link. i would know if he had an extra link...

i'd call that being a little full of yourself. o_o

anyway. you've got so many people telling you he had to do something special you didnt know about to get it, dont you think you should listen to us? lol