• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Warnings/Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
On pokecharms, there have been many funny things. But some funny things are bans and warnings that the mods give out. Like this one that happened in my RP, for example...

*Removes this one, as the member was not banned and it's therefore not fair on them to bring it back up~

It's just funny things like that that I love. There's one on the archive, too...

"I do... In the name of common sense!" came a sudden voice, as suddenly, a door opened in the abyss - framed with green square grids - and in walked StellarWind Elsydeon, raising an eyebrow.

"So, let me get this straight... Avodka Kevara. Or whatever Harry-Potter-Death-Curse-Mixed-With-Russian-Alcohol you are. Your character is basically a goth-poetry-writing, killing-people-with-a-thought-and-eating-their-souls-then-controlling-their-undead-carcasses-kinda-guy. Nice. HOWEVER!"

The word However echoed through the plains.

"Let me refer you to the rules of this forum." he said, throwing a URL link over the sea of carcasses. "Specifically, to Rule number 2. And I quote."

And as he spoke, words appeared, as if burned in the sky.

"#2. Superplaying, Also known as 'Godmoding.' This means doing things which your character shouldn't be able to do, despite this being fiction." He said "I mean, a few special powers is fine, but destroying an entire planet with a sheer thought is bloody ridiculous. And I do believe that this counts. 'God Machine' indeed."

He stretched absent mindedly, summoning the portal back out of the RP forum "I do believe this counts. We don't want any godmodia battles around here, thank you very much. I'm going to give you a chance to un-break it. You better use that chance."

And saying so, he left, closing the portal behind him. It flickered for a while, then the green gridlines vanished as if they never existed.

The sky was black, four words written in fiery letters.

"The Administration Hath Spoken."

So... got any funny ones that you want to point out?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Sorry, but since the staff members no longer advocate 'epic bans', and this thread is just a hair's breadth from turning into flaming the previously warned or banned members, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.