• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Black/White music

Well, this topic is dedicated to Pokemon Black and WHite's awesome OST. It sounds alot like they used the same composer from PMD, Zelda, and other games for this. Either way, It sounds awesome. So, what's you favorite?

Well, It's really a three way tie for me.

N's Castle Bridge sounds very adventuristic. It gets you excited, and gets your blood pumping. It let's you know that something epic will happen.

Emotion is very, er, emotional. It's a tear jerker, and you don't even need a scene to enjoy it. I'm not usually one for piano music, but this is epic in a softer, more emotional version of epic.

Ferris Wheel sounds very nice to me. It certainly is unexpected for Ferris Wheel music, as I was expecting some kind of orchestrated stuff for it. However, this is a ralaxing tune for it, as normally techno is used for more blood pumping events.

Overall, the soundtrack gets a 10/10 for me. Now, what's your favorite?

I'm also a fan of the "I'mma fightin' grunts!" theme.

"Gym leader's last Pokemon" is very energetic. It's like the Leader has noticed that he/she is taking a beating, and steps up a gear.

N's final battle theme is fantastic.

The Elite Four theme is all techno and stuff. It's great.

The Credit music. Sounds like the end of a Zelda game not a Pokemon one!

Last edited by a moderator: