• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Far, Far Away (Eeveelution RP)

(For reference, the discussion thread's here. The people, not including me, who can post here are as follows: @Ry_Burst, @KandyCharms, @ProfessorSticks, @*that* guy, @Aquatic Fox, @I Never, @Lucky Ace, and @Excalibur Queen.)

Today was not perfect.

Of course, to the Leafeon, any day that was not one-hundred-percent sunshine and bright skies was considered second-rate. Up above, the sun might've been shining, yes, but a light rain drizzled down to the village of Vernifio and its surrounding land, cooling the air and watering the plants and grass that grew. Sure, this minor fact put a smile on the Grass-type's face, but nevertheless, she put on her red rain boots to keep her paws from getting soaked and left her cottage to brave the falling precipitation.

With a smile on her face, Také kept her dark brown eyes narrowed so no rain fell into them, first heading over to the bakery that was across the cobbled street from her home. Passing seven shining coins which weren't exactly the most circular in shape over to the Typhlosion behind the counter, she took the usual box of macarons in the vines that extended from her shoulders and continued over to the local farm for a bottle of milk. Taking both sweet treats with her, smile slowly growing ever-wider, the Leafeon passed by many different but familiar Pokemon, including a few other Eeveelutions, if her eyes were not mistaken, as she walked to the village nursery.

Once inside the larger building, she stripped off her boots and placed the treats on a nearby counter, nodding to the Clefable that stood between two side-by-side cribs. "Good morning, Yuki," Také exclaimed in her high-pitched voice, smile growing a bit more. "How is everyone doing today?"

Looking back to the Leafeon, Yuki grinned at the sight of her friend, continuing to rock the Pichu she held in her arms. "Ah, good morning, Také! They're all simply wonderful, even more so now that you're here! Why don't you heat up that milk for me, hm?"

With a melodious laugh, Také took the bottle in a vine yet again, heading into a side room. "Of course! I shall be right back, then."

The furnace was the best place to heat the liquid, so inside that is where the Grass-type placed the bottle, knowing that only a limited number of seconds would be all it took for it to become the right temperature. After waiting around ten seconds, Také used a mitt to grab the bottle and place it on the kitchen counter, taking seven other, smaller bottles from a cabinet above and measuring out an equal amount of milk for each. She'd go back to the farm for any more milk if it was needed.

She took three nipple-covered bottles in one vine and four in the other, bringing them into the main room for the baby Pichu, Riolu, Smoochum, Magby, Wynaut, Chingling, and Bonsly.

Yuki, after feeding the babies with help from Také, shook her head as she placed the Magby back into her crib, clicking her tongue. "They're gonna need more than that today. No matter how big the bottle, one simply isn't enough for these little scamps! Mind fetching some more milk for me, Také?"

Bowing her head, Také began to walk over to the front door from beside the Bonsly's crib. "Of course, Yuki. I will be right back." She slipped into her boots once again as she walked out into the rain-sodden streets, passing by many Pokemon once again as she headed back to the farm.

Fahren had been strolling up and down the streets, only occasionally losing his balance. It began to drizzle, making the fire-type shudder and take cover under an umbrella. Fahren strolled into the town bakery with a mind to buy something to soothe his appetite. He padded up to the counter and looked to a Typhlosion stood behind the counter, to whom he ordered a sweet roll. Fahren trotted out of the shop, his warm sweet roll safely carried in his mouth, despite his happiness Fahren slipped and tumbled onto the pavement.

Of course, this was probably to be expected for the more than clumsy Flareon, however, this instance was particularly irritating. Not only had he fallen face-first into the hard stone road, but he was also wet from the fluffy scruff enveloping his neck to his wispy tail due to his proximity to a small but deep puddle. Fahren groaned loudly, his voice somewhat muffled by the cobblestone.

Amethyst smiled happily as a Litwick danced around her, as if a chant. Soon she began to laugh, as the Litwick started to make random faces, most to which made her laugh more. She then grabbed the Litwick, holding him to her chest. "Heheh, Thanks for cheering me up Nyx." She smiled. He smiled back. "No problem." He smiled.

He then escaped her grasp, floating around her. "By the Way, have you seen Kylie? She said shed be here." As he finished her sentence, a Gible rushed in, tackling Amethyst, giving her a Ursurang Hug, which honestly hurt alot, due to her Rocky Body.

"Hi Amethyst!" She yelled out happily. Amethyst couldn't help but flinch everytime she was nuzzled by the Gible. "Ow, Ow! Scales!" She cringed. Kylie smiled, removing herself from Amethyst. "Heheh, Sorry bout that." She smiled.

"Heh, No problem." Amethyst smiled. "Actually, I need you to do me a favor." She smiled. She handed the two 5 golden coins. "I want you two to go out and five fresh croissants! Dad doesn't want me to go outside. So I'm counting on you to do so. K?" She smiled.

"No Problem!" You can count on us!" Kylie smiled, but Nyx floated behind Amethyst. "I don't want to go out there! It's raining and My light could go out." He frowned, giving Amethyst a quivering lip.

"Its OK Nyx, you can stay here. Can you go Kylie?" Amethyst asked sincerely. "Sure thing! You can count on me!" She smiled, then rushing out the door.

An Umbreon, with a weird color pattering, compared to other Umbreons, was walking down a cobblestone path. It was raining, and it was pretty cold, but the rain seemed calm, and enchanting in a way. The Umbreon had a red hood on, but it didn't really help with the cold rain, but the Umbreon didn't seem to mind too much; she carried a smile on her face. The Umbreon was carrying a picnic basket in her mouth.

As the Umbreon was walking to her destination, she noticed a Flareon who fell on the ground. The Umbreon walked up to him, and handed him her coat. "Here you go, I hope you can use it to dry yourself up. And don't worry about taking it, I've got plenty of the same hood at home," the Umbreon responded to the Flareon.

She then walked into a bakery, and inside was a Typhlosion selling. The Typhlosion noticed the Umbreon, and said, "Why, hello there, Red! Whaat brings you into this fine establishment?" Red, the Umbreon, then started to shake, trying to get rid of all the rain on her fur, and responded, "Oh, just here to drop of some ingredients my mom told me to give you." "Why, thank you, Red! You know, if it weren't for your mother's farm helping us out so much, we would probably be out of buisness! So, tell your mother that I said thank you, again. And here is your cash," the Typhlosion said to Red. "No problem, Mr. Blitz. It's the least we can do, since you've known my mother for a long time, and you helped us in our time's of need as well," Red replied once again. Red and Mr. Blitz exchanged the goods and money, and so Red was out of the bakery and heading back to her home.

Once at the farm, Red greeted her mother, "Hi, mom, anything interesting happened while I was gone?" Her mother responded with, "Not really; I just cleaned the house today, and got some milk from the Miltank family next-door. And what happened to your hood, did you lose it?" "Ok," Red responded, "and I gave my hood to a Flareon who I thought needed it. If you need me, I'll be right up in my room." Red then walked upstairs to her room, and put on another hood. She looked out of her window, to see that the rain had stopped, and the sky looked so beautiful. How pretty. I'll go to see more of the world someday, but for now I think I'll stay here.

Most people weren't the biggest fan of this gloomy rainy weather, but Hans a small Eevee was enjoying it. He skipped along, hoping into puddles and greeting the passing folks, if the ones he didn't know. This Eevee had a peculiar optimistic attitude that seemed the bright up, the people he meet's, day.

This Eevee just happened to be humming a tune as he splashed into a puddle. He had really nowhere to go, and was currently wandering around town, an activity he did a lot. Soon the rain bagan to fade and people stuck their heads out of their shops, where Hans happily greeted them.

Fahren groaned once again, gloomily buying his face in the pavement. A kind Umbreon walked past and handed him a coat to which Fahren murmured a soft "Thank you." He eventually climbed to his feet, a unamused look plastered on his face. Fahren speed-walked back, anger flashing in his eyes as he stomped down the road. He eventually reached his quaint cottage near the town, throwing open the door, and flopping down on the rug. Fahren stared up at the ceiling, still a bit damp.

Last edited:
As Red looked out at the window, she noticed an Eevee greeting every single person they met. She greeted the Eevee back with a wave, and said, "Why, hello there, to you too."

Red decided she wanted to go outside, again. She headed downstairs, and told her mother, "Hey, mom, I'm heading out for a bit. I'll be back as soon as possible." Her mother responded with, "All right, but don't you dare lose another one of your hoods." "I won't," Red responded back as she exited her door. She closed the door, and when she did, she took a great long look at the sky. It was just to pretty. She decided to go to the town that the bakery was in.

As she was walking to town, she noticed cottage with the door open. She thought that the owner of the house might've forgot to close it, so she walked up to it and was going to close it, so that no one could enter it. But when she got nearer, she noticed the Flareon she had helped earlier. She said, "Oh, um, hi there. Do you want me to leave this door open? Or..."

Fahren snapped his head back to look at an innocent-looking Umbreon standing in the doorway. "Frankly, I don't care." He groaned, an irritated scowl on his face as he turned his attention back to the ceiling.

Red made a concerned looking face, and entered the cottage. She walked over to the Flareon, looked down at him, and said to him, "Hey, what has you in a bad mood? Also, my name's Red, by the way."

(Sorry, I'm busy with school and sports and I have no time to make very long posts.)

Winter walked over into a crazy area as she thought so. She saw a cottage, but did not want to go there. Instead, she used Ice Beam on the ground to skate. She had no problem with ice skating, as being an ice type. Winter was bored and wanted to do something really fun. She usually gets bored, so she just skates around in random places.

Fahren groaned once again, throwing his head back, before immediately returning it to its original position. "Well, you see, Red. I'm a giant klutz. Tripping over everyone and everything... This time was especially infuriating since I fell headfirst into some hard cement, lost my pastry that I had just gotten, and to put the icing on the crappy day cake, I'm wet now." Fahren explained, sighing afterward, and once again looking to the ceiling.

'Nothing can rain on my parade.' Festus thought happily. The unusually colored Sylveon didn't mind the weather a bit. Underneath his umbrella he was carrying he was kept mostly dry, though getting his feet wet was kind of hard to avoid anyways. Festus hummed a happy tune while making his way through town, though not really going anywhere in particular since he didn't have any place he needed to be. His bright blue scarf with yellow stars on it had been wrapped around his neck in a way that kept it dry so far. Festus suddenly noticed a Flareon and an Umbreon with unusually colored rings, their eyes were probably unusually colored too, standing in a doorway of one of the cottages. 'Wonder what's going on over there?' he wondered. Festus started to approach the cottage.

Red felt really sad for Fahren after hearing all of what he had to say, so she then said, "Hey can you wait on me for a sec." And before Fahren could even respond, Red ran out the door, said hello to Sylveon that was approaching the cottage, and headed straight to the bakery.

Once at the bakery, Mr. Blitz greeted Red, "Oh, why, if it isn't Red! What brings you back here?" Red responded with, "Hey, Mr. Blitz, I came here because someone I know had their pastry ruined because of the rain, and I wanted to see if you could get me another, so I could give it to him." Mr. Blitz then responded with, "Oh, really? Well I'm sorry to hear that. Can you tell me who this friend of yours is?" Red responded back with, "He's a Flareon, named Fahren." "Oh, I remember having a Flareon in here eariler before. Well if it's the same Flareon, then here you go," Mr. Blitz said as he handed Red a basket of Sweet Rolls, "and don't worry about paying for them; their on the house." Red exclaimed, "Thank you, Mr. Blitz!" she then headed out of the bakery.

She returned back to the cottage, said hello to the Sylveon, again, and entered the cottage. "Hi there, Fahren," Red said as she entered the cottage, "I got these from the bakery nearby. I hope they make you feel a bit better." Red put the basket near Fahren.

"What are you-" Fahren tried to say, but wasn't swift enough, Red dashing out the door. "Well then." He sighed, gazing, once again at the ceiling. Fahren caught the distinct scent of sweet rolls wafting into the cottage. Sniffing, he finally located the source. Red, who was carrying a basket of sweet rolls. "Oh, thank you, thank you!" Fahren exclaimed kindly, wrapping the Umbreon into a hug before taking the basket and biting into the first of many sweet rolls.

Red smiled, and said, "You're welcome! My mother is really close friends with the owner of the bakey, so sometimes I can ask for favors." Red sat down, and started enjoying some of her own pastries that she bought for herself. She then asked Fahren, "Hey, Fahren, what do you do? I mean like are you interested in any hobbies, or whatever?"

Fahren finished a sweet roll and looked back to Red. "Well... I do like to read, though that's not much of a group activity... One other thing is... I like to explore around the forest." He replied, beginning to eat another sweet roll.

Last edited:
Red than made an extremely awed face, and exclaimed, "Wait, what!? You've been to a forest!? WHAT'S IT LIKE? IS IT AS PRETTY AS I'VE HEARD ON SOME BOOKS? Oh my gosh, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!" Red was so excited that her eyes, and smile, widened and her tail was wagging very rapidly.

Fahren jumped at Red's sudden enthusiasm. He chuckled lightly, smiling at the Umbreon as he finished the final sweet roll. "Well, I don't know what books you've read, so it depends if they have similarities to reality. The forest can be beautiful or dark, depending on when you go. The trees grow to enormous sizes and the animals live in harmony. Sometimes though, when the night envelopes the land, the monsters come and terrorize the land. It's peaceful for the most part, though." Fahren explained theatrically, a calm demeanor returning to his face at the finale.

Hans' ears perked up as he'd heard mention of the forest. He looked to see it coming from a cottage across the street. He rushed across before pressing his face against the window. "Hello, did someone saw something about the forest?" He asked, not really understanding the concept of boundaries quite as well as he should.

Festus followed the Eevee. "This doorway is getting pretty popular." he said somewhat jokingly to the two that had already been there. "The forest can be a variety of different things depending on the day, weather, and season. My apologies if I'm interrupting or intruding in any way. I couldn't help but overhear the conversation." Festus said. The unusually colored Sylveon then gave a somewhat cheeky salute with one of his ribbon-like appendages.

Red responded to Fahren, "That sounds amazing, Fahren! It sounds like someone could really have an adventure in that forest!"

Later, an Eevee and an Sylveon appeared, she could remember greeting the Eevee a little while back, and saying hello to the Sylveon as she entered Fahren's house, and they were talking about the forest as well, and this made Red even more excited. "Wow! You guys are interested in the forest as well!" Red exclaimed to the Eevee and Sylveon. Red still had an excited look on her face, but this time it was more determined than before. Red then looked at Fahren, and said, "Hey, Fahren, I know that I just met you, but what if we had our own adventure out there in the forest. What do you say?"

Hans slide beside Fahren, after entering the house. "Do it. The peer pressure commands you," he whispered loudly for everyone to hear.