• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Far, Far Away (Eeveelution RP)

Ever watch Shrek?

If you said no, you're lying.

Remember how most of the characters are based off of nursery rhymes and fairy tales, like Pinocchio and the three little pigs?

If you said no, you're lying.
(I'm sorry.)

Welcome to the village of the kingdom of Hevifore, where Pokemon like this are commonplace. They all live in peace, harmony, and tranquility, working and wishing for their happily ever afters.

What they don't know, however, is that there's an evil castle in the Dorcha Forest, where those who will do anything to get their happily ever afters plot and scheme. Said castle is tangled in thorns and brambles, acting as a sort of natural shield against enemies, should there ever be any. Their plans are almost complete...

For right now, though, you're an Eeveelution that lives a mostly carefree and happy life, aiming for your happily ever after through natural means.

Of course, there are some rules that must be followed:
1: Follow all of the Pokecharms roleplay rules.
2: No. One. Liners. If I see even one of these, I will not hesitate to report you. They get on my nerves. Sorry.
3: One character per RPer.
: For the most part, you can not share the same tale as someone else, unless you are the Cinderella to their Prince Charming or vice versa, alright?
5: Yes, romance is allowed, but keep it clean.
6: Write something about Shrek in the Other section to prove to me you've read these rules.

If you'd like to join, here's the form you'll need to fill out:
Name:
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme:
Appearance: (You may change the natural appearance of your Eeveelution, like colors and such.)
Personality:
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: (Basically, do you have a lover? Make sure the other RPer is alright with this before including it, if you do.)
Other:

I'll most likely change some things to allow for inter-fairy-tale relationships, if you have anything like that in mind.

There are a limited number of people that are allowed to join this, of course. Here's the list of already-accepted RPers and their characters:
Eevee: Hans (taken by @Ry_Burst)
Vaporeon: Evelin (taken by @KandyCharms)
Flareon: Fahren (taken by @ProfessorSticks)
Jolteon: Spark (taken by @*that* guy)
Leafeon: Také (taken by me, @The Argonaut)
Glaceon: Winter (taken by @Aquatic Fox)
Umbreon: Red (taken by @I Never)
Espeon: Amethyst (taken by @Lucky Ace)
Sylveon: Festus (taken by @Excalibur Queen)​

Here's my character:
Name: Také
Eeveelution: Leafeon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Hush Little Baby
Appearance: She has strewn many colorful flowers about her entire body, including her ears, tail, and torso. A crown of said flowers sit atop her head, weaved into her fur by herself. Their sweet smell helps the babies of the nursery fall asleep, she believes.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and usually calm, Také is most definitely a follower, not a leader. Never one to say 'no' to an offer for fear of either pain or sadness, she prances about everywhere she goes, light on her paws. She's overly caring towards all children, a bit too overprotective as well, and lives by the village nursery, where she works and tends to the babies that are there. Také wishes for a happy ending full of children she'd love and be able to spoil with the money she earns from her job.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: not yet
Other: >:D

And here's a list of people who have already asked to join/were thinking about joining:
@Lucky Ace
@ProfessorSticks
@Sciencewars

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me below, alright? I'd be happy to help you out! :D

~~

Link to the RP is here.

Last edited:
Name: spark
Eeveelution: jolteon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Snow White and the 7 dwarfs
Appearance: his mane is a aqua blue with a slightly darker shade of yellow then normal jolteon
Personality: calm caring and kind, he will do all he can to help others no matter what the cost is, he is also shy and quiet around také senpie
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: not yet
Other: he is small unlike shrek

Name: Festus
Eeveelution: Sylveon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
Appearance: An unusual bright coloration. Areas that are pink on a normal Sylveon are bright red. His ribbon tips are yellow and his eyes are a slightly darker blue in color. He wears a bright blue scarf with yellow stars on it which he finds quite festive.
Personality: If there's a party he's usually the life of it. Festus is fun-loving, cheerful, and kind. Festus is no leader. When there's a party, birthday or otherwise, that he's planning for a friend he tends to go all out.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: None yet.
Other: Um, how about "Ogres have layers."

Name: Amethyst
Eeveelution: Espeon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Beauty and the Beast (Anyone else see the new movie?)
Appearance: Amethyst is mostly a regular Espeon, except for her light blue eyes, and blue gem to match with it.
Personality: Amethyst is tons of flirty, and very persistent. She is very loving to anyone, who doesn't make her throw up. While she is flirty she hates being flirted with, it being more of a one way street.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: Unless Wolfy~Sama joins with Storm, then not gonna happen.
Other: Shrek has 3 kids, and Puss in Boots has his own movie.

I love this already. xD

You're all accepted! I'll add you all to the list!

Also, might I add that the new Beauty and the Beast is my favorite thing? It was so good! :D

Ello, my friends!
Name: Fahren
Eeveelution: Flareon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Humpty Dumpty
Appearance: Fahren is a light red color, his tuft being a bit of a cream color. Fahren also wears sunglasses on his forehead that get knocked off often.
Personality: Fahren is kind-hearted person, helping others whenever he can. However, Fahren is also extremely clumsy, some calling him, "King Klutz," and other assorted nicknames. Otherwise, Fahren loves to read and daydream, being very optimistic and jolly in his outlook on the world.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: Not yet.
Other: Hey, now, you're a Shrek now, get your game on, hey!

Name: Red
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Little Red Riding Hood.
Appearance: Red looks pretty much any other umbreon, but except her rings aren't golden or blue, they're red, and her eyes are pink. Red wears a red hood, and carries a picnic basket around with her.
Personality: Red is outgoing, and pushes on whatever task she is doing. Red is also very kind, and she enjoys being with her loved ones. Red doesn't just take no for an answer; she'll get what she wants, even if it means having to go an extra mile. Red can easily tell Pokemon apart from one another.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: None, yet.
Other: SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GOING TO ROLL ME

Last edited:
Name: Winter
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Sleeping Beauty
Appearance: Normal Glaceon
Personality: Winter is pretty shy, but can protect people. She'll also be clumsy, but she likes to for some reason.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: PM me
Other: SHREK IS A GREAT MOVIE (Sorry, it has been a long time since I watched it..)

Name: Red
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Little Red Riding Hood.
Appearance: Red looks pretty much any other umbreon, but except her rings aren't golden or blue, they're red, and her eyes are pink. Red wears a red hood, and carries a picnic basket around with her.
Personality: Red is outgoing, and pushes on whatever task she is doing. Red is also very kind, and she enjoys being with her loved ones. Red doesn't just take no for an answer; she'll get what she wants, even if it means having to go an extra mile. Red can easily tell Pokemon apart from one another.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: None, yet.
Other: SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GOING TO ROLL ME
OMG, I have an Umbreon named Red too, except he has purple eyes, is a male, and only wears a red scarf.

Name: Hans
Eeveelution: Eevee
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Hansel and Gretel
Appearance: Average Eevee, accept for a tuft of golden fur right above his forehead. He also wears a brown leather cape.
Personality: Hans is small innocent and friendly. he doesn't understand much, but has a heart of gold. He is warm to all and very loving. He loves to meet others and new friends. He also is pretty curious, and often gets into trouble.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: Not yet
Other: Eddie Murphy/Donkey is my spirit animal. Cause he can fly.

Last edited:
Hope it's not to late to join!

Name: Evelin
Eeveelution: Vapreon
Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme: Cinderella
Appearance: Just a Vapreon with , wears a blue scarf on neck.
Personality: She calm and shy little Vapreon andshe spends most of her time dancing in her garden and
she is mostly trustworthy and easy.
Cinderella/Prince Charming?: None yet
Other: Sherk the green troll monster is fab.