1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Fantasy World, Wars between Good and Evil (Sign Ups)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by MihajloJedi, Oct 20, 2018.

1. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

Still waiting on any kind of response

2. I'm not posting because I wanna let the others catch up.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  3. And now I'm waiting.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  4. MihajloJedi

5. oh oops.
    sry i don't know where to come in since my character is an antagonist and wouldn't show up for this meeting. and givin you guys are in a town of good, i doubt i could just enter without having an army come and rip my head off.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  6. Just show him preparing himself as well, that's the best option. Also, remember, capital letters. I don't want this thread to get locked because of people not doing something that is extremely easy.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  7. Sorry! I'll try get one in!

MihajloJedi likes this.
  8. MihajloJedi

@Kidd.Janks
    If your character is about to be good you should take a stone

9. MihajloJedi

@Nebulix
    When this rp first came out you liked. I was wondering what that meant

10. Could you do me a solid and like, put the link to the rp in the first post?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  11. MihajloJedi

12. MihajloJedi

So who will respond?

13. Even if I did, I doubt I'd have much to say or do given how Longinus (My char) is waiting at the meeting area.

14. On it.

EDIT: WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT, YOU'RE WELCOME!

MihajloJedi likes this.
  15. MihajloJedi

16. Where exactly is Longinus going again? (Just woke up so can't think much lol)

MihajloJedi likes this.
  17. What on earth is the plot for the villains meant to look like?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  18. MihajloJedi

They wanted to destroy world, helping Hala get all Elemental Stones for Gauntlet

*that* gay guy likes this.
  19. And what would a blood thirsty glory seeking orc be doing? The only way I could think to tie him into that plot would be killing the big ass monsters but like, probably can't do that

20. MihajloJedi

Yeah,kind of killing monsters is thing for heroes,so I suppose you can make another bio

21. so im guessing that one of the stones is just somewhere with the iron dwarves? Also whats up with the elemental stones. what do those do?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  22. He could maybe just hunt the good guys down?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  23. MihajloJedi

24. Kidd.Janks

Kidd.Janks Previously nitro_gold

maybe some of us should have villain counterparts?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  25. MihajloJedi

I am sorry for not posting anything, really sorry, I will try to be more active
    I want to ask too, are you still up for this
    And if @ThatOnePerson or @It's *that* guy! wont make more bios I will make few more just to fit other stone places

#107 MihajloJedi, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  26. Hey can I still join this? I was wondering if I could make a pair of brothers form the same kingdom, would they have the same stone?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  27. MihajloJedi

@Barefoot_Kittens
    You can make two brothers from same race, and no, they will have two separate stones

28. Name, father's name and surname: Ethan, son of Atticus, Riendor
    Sexuality: Straight
    Race: West West
    Weapon: Back-Sword (Royally trained Sword Fighter)
    Stone (When we get to that part): Brown
    Personality: Ethan is everything that the perfect prince should be. Though his brother complains that he has no sense of character, almost anyone could agree that Ethan has great morals and an undeniable knack for leading others. He never gives much thought to anything, never hesitates or thinks of himself- he always chooses what he knows is right. Though never bragging or searching for attention, Ethan loves nothing more than praise and one could say that a fault of his is his constant need to be correct.
    Appearance: Tall and built, Ethan has a sort of regal look to him that makes him seem much older than his actual age. Though nothing showy, Ethan's large body has a toned outline and thick, almost tanned skin is wrapped tightly around himself. Ethan has a sharp face, always well-groomed. He sports and thick brown beard accenting his jawline- though only an inch or two long; thick, dark eyebrows; and ovular, honey-dew eyes that stand out from the rest of his body. The man's hair is thick, a rich brown coloring; though it swings at his shoulder's during time off, Ethan typically has it pulled back into a neat bun at the back of his head.
    Backstory: First born son of King Atticus Reindor, heir to a rather ancient kingdom which was well known for it's goodness. Ethan had always been more than ready to fulfill the shoes of king and follow his father's footsteps, he received much training from a young age; though as his siblings were born, the attention as taken away form Ethan and he was more self-taught. Though never having traveled far from the kingdom, Ethan is Atticus's great pride and the old king is sure that his son will do great things in this world.
    Other: Mountain Dew

Name, father's name and surname: Alex, son of Atticus, Riendor
    Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
    Race: West Men
    Weapon: Knife
    Stone (When we get to that part): Black
    Personality: Alex is... the other half of his brother. It's believed that he got all of his family's bad genes. Unmotivated and lazy, the only thing that ever interests the boy is his reputation, which is pretty bad as it stands. He's actually rather charismatic once gotten to know, but on first encounters most think of him as simply rude and outspoken. Alex can be unfortunately immature, he's never felt true responsibility; and is more than happy with that. Alex tends to seem rather ruthless, emotionless and unsympathetic; though he tends to have a soft spot for animals.
    Appearance: Though shorter by a 2 or 3 heads, Alex shares a build in common with his brother. Despite his lack of effort, the male is fairly in shape and his sun-kissed skin is accentuated with the occasional freckle. His youthful appearance and bright face is quite misleading from his personality. Alex's face is rather average as far as shape, and barely visible freckles dust his cheeks. Alex's most appealing feature is his large, round eyes; one of a light brown shade and the other stormy-grey, they flicker with energy he doesn't have. Alex sports thick hair, sandy-brown unlike his brother's. Stubble almost shadows his cheeks and lips, running along his chin and into the shaved lower half of his head which complements the grown-out and messy top.
    Backstory: Alex, the other one. Second to the throne and only other child of Atticus, still many mistake him for a peasant on the street. Although Alex had never been one for that high and mighty life, the more aware he grew of his father's impending demise; the more interested he had been in the future of the kingdom. Honestly, Alex couldn't care- however he fears that once his brother takes the throne he will leave nothing of legacy in this life and he will be pushed even deeper into the shadows.
    Other: Doritos

#110 Barefoot_Kittens, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    MihajloJedi likes this.
  29. MihajloJedi

@Barefoot_Kittens
    Everything is okay, except King of South Men already exist, it is Darrius (@Fraseandchico idea) so your characters cant be prince's. But you can change them to West Men (Once Great Kingdom, now it fell apart, including West Men Kingdom and few small towns) and problem is solved.

30. Oh sorry, didn't even notice. I will change that right away

MihajloJedi likes this.
  31. MihajloJedi

32. MihajloJedi

33. MihajloJedi

@Barefoot_Kittens
    I just realized you never put stone on your second character
    @*that* gay guy
    If you wont make more bios I will make another one so we can finnaly start

34. @MihajloJedi , oh dear; perhaps it didn't save last time I changed it. I'll edit that. I gave Alex the Black stone.
    I think this RP will pick up pace as well once the actual adventure begins

MihajloJedi likes this.
  35. MihajloJedi

Name, father's name and surname: Lane, Stan, Lawerics
    Sexuality: Straight
    Race: Lake Elf
    Weapon: Bow and a lot kinds of arrows
    Stone: Grey
    Personality: He is brave, smart, good tactician and everything what his father is
    Appearance: He looks like regular elf,even he has 60 years he looks young like he is 20. Long brown hair and green eyes. Always wearing elf uniform.
    Backstory: He is only son of Stan Lawerics, the great tactician that led Elfs in Great Battle. He has very strong conection with nature. His famous bow called Vinewhiper, killed thousands and thousands of Orcs in Great Battle, while Stan was still using it. After few years he gave it to his son and he still has it.
    Other: Mnt Dew and Doritos

36. MihajloJedi

BTW guys, I have said in rules that you shall respond at least once a day, but once in two days is okay too, just please respond

37. I honestly don't know what to respond with at this point. I think we should skip ahead to the actual journey, or have the group split into smaller sections to make the RP have more action

MihajloJedi likes this.
  38. MihajloJedi

It will split for sure, but I just want story to be complete