• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy World, Wars between Good and Evil (Sign Ups)

oh oops.
sry i don't know where to come in since my character is an antagonist and wouldn't show up for this meeting. and givin you guys are in a town of good, i doubt i could just enter without having an army come and rip my head off.

Just show him preparing himself as well, that's the best option. Also, remember, capital letters. I don't want this thread to get locked because of people not doing something that is extremely easy.

And what would a blood thirsty glory seeking orc be doing? The only way I could think to tie him into that plot would be killing the big ass monsters but like, probably can't do that

Name, father's name and surname: Ethan, son of Atticus, Riendor
Sexuality: Straight
Race: West West
Weapon: Back-Sword (Royally trained Sword Fighter)
Stone (When we get to that part): Brown
Personality: Ethan is everything that the perfect prince should be. Though his brother complains that he has no sense of character, almost anyone could agree that Ethan has great morals and an undeniable knack for leading others. He never gives much thought to anything, never hesitates or thinks of himself- he always chooses what he knows is right. Though never bragging or searching for attention, Ethan loves nothing more than praise and one could say that a fault of his is his constant need to be correct.
Appearance: Tall and built, Ethan has a sort of regal look to him that makes him seem much older than his actual age. Though nothing showy, Ethan's large body has a toned outline and thick, almost tanned skin is wrapped tightly around himself. Ethan has a sharp face, always well-groomed. He sports and thick brown beard accenting his jawline- though only an inch or two long; thick, dark eyebrows; and ovular, honey-dew eyes that stand out from the rest of his body. The man's hair is thick, a rich brown coloring; though it swings at his shoulder's during time off, Ethan typically has it pulled back into a neat bun at the back of his head.
Backstory: First born son of King Atticus Reindor, heir to a rather ancient kingdom which was well known for it's goodness. Ethan had always been more than ready to fulfill the shoes of king and follow his father's footsteps, he received much training from a young age; though as his siblings were born, the attention as taken away form Ethan and he was more self-taught. Though never having traveled far from the kingdom, Ethan is Atticus's great pride and the old king is sure that his son will do great things in this world.
Other: Mountain Dew

Name, father's name and surname: Alex, son of Atticus, Riendor
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Race: West Men
Weapon: Knife
Stone (When we get to that part): Black
Personality: Alex is... the other half of his brother. It's believed that he got all of his family's bad genes. Unmotivated and lazy, the only thing that ever interests the boy is his reputation, which is pretty bad as it stands. He's actually rather charismatic once gotten to know, but on first encounters most think of him as simply rude and outspoken. Alex can be unfortunately immature, he's never felt true responsibility; and is more than happy with that. Alex tends to seem rather ruthless, emotionless and unsympathetic; though he tends to have a soft spot for animals.
Appearance: Though shorter by a 2 or 3 heads, Alex shares a build in common with his brother. Despite his lack of effort, the male is fairly in shape and his sun-kissed skin is accentuated with the occasional freckle. His youthful appearance and bright face is quite misleading from his personality. Alex's face is rather average as far as shape, and barely visible freckles dust his cheeks. Alex's most appealing feature is his large, round eyes; one of a light brown shade and the other stormy-grey, they flicker with energy he doesn't have. Alex sports thick hair, sandy-brown unlike his brother's. Stubble almost shadows his cheeks and lips, running along his chin and into the shaved lower half of his head which complements the grown-out and messy top.
Backstory: Alex, the other one. Second to the throne and only other child of Atticus, still many mistake him for a peasant on the street. Although Alex had never been one for that high and mighty life, the more aware he grew of his father's impending demise; the more interested he had been in the future of the kingdom. Honestly, Alex couldn't care- however he fears that once his brother takes the throne he will leave nothing of legacy in this life and he will be pushed even deeper into the shadows.
Other: Doritos

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
@Barefoot_Kittens
Everything is okay, except King of South Men already exist, it is Darrius (@Fraseandchico idea) so your characters cant be prince's. But you can change them to West Men (Once Great Kingdom, now it fell apart, including West Men Kingdom and few small towns) and problem is solved.

Everything is okay, except King of South Men already exist, it is Darrius (@Fraseandchico idea) so your characters cant be prince's. But you can change them to West Men (Once Great Kingdom, now it fell apart, including West Men Kingdom and few small towns) and problem is solved.

Oh sorry, didn't even notice. I will change that right away

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name, father's name and surname: Lane, Stan, Lawerics
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Lake Elf
Weapon: Bow and a lot kinds of arrows
Stone: Grey
Personality: He is brave, smart, good tactician and everything what his father is
Appearance: He looks like regular elf,even he has 60 years he looks young like he is 20. Long brown hair and green eyes. Always wearing elf uniform.
Backstory: He is only son of Stan Lawerics, the great tactician that led Elfs in Great Battle. He has very strong conection with nature. His famous bow called Vinewhiper, killed thousands and thousands of Orcs in Great Battle, while Stan was still using it. After few years he gave it to his son and he still has it.
Other: Mnt Dew and Doritos