• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fantasy Adventure

I have started a new comic, called Fantasy Adventure! But before I show you the first issue, I must give credit...
credittagod3.png

Now, for issue 01!
fa1qa0.png
It is an adventurous, slightly humorous sprite comic that I hope you all enjoy! ;D

Yeah, when there's a story a person tells, I just skip it and move to the reaction. It's a technique most sprite authors use. However, I hope to to make a Flash series of this sometime (if I ever get Flash Player...) and if I do, you'll hear the story...

Quite Humorous. The Sprites you picked out are well in tune with whatever it is they're talking about. However, if I could make a suggestion, you could probably add more "oomph" to the speech bubbles themselves. Arial is just to plain a Font. You should try and find some actiony looking ones, particularly for when the characters scream or express some sort of strong emotion.