• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

False Gyms and Real Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
((This rp takes place in Sinnoh reigon around that old abandoned mansion. Anybody may join. Rules of all rp's apply. Mild swearing is allowed. This is about a false gym in the abandoned old mansion. When entering the mansion, you'll be asked for a trainer card. If you make a trainer card for your rp character it would help. It might be short, but this is my first!))

The Prologue​

5 children gathered around the old mansion. "Hey, one said, "I heard ghosts live in there! We should try and find some when we're building rooms." The others shook their heads in disbelief. Another child claimed, "I'm the ghost master Iron! What do you think Rusty?" Rusty drew a smirk, but didn't respond. The other two kids laid back, but Jim took out a pokeball. "You two are dumb. Let those challengers deal with our problems." They all nodded their heads and jumped in the air. The children gathered their items and barged into the mansion with exicitement.

Prof. Maple picked up a spreadsheet with all of his findings. "Lets see," he sighed, "green pikachu's don't like trees...true!" Prof. Maple was a pokemon proffessor who studied different colored pokemon. A child approached him with disease. "Proffesor, a new gym opened up over at the abandoned mansion! Can you get rid of them?" Prof. Maple ran by him to stop the children. Sadly, he was too late.

Prof. Maple rushed through forests to cease the madness. Kids of all kinds followed the proffesor. Curiosity consumed the older trainers. Everybody wanted to see what was happening. Soon Prof. Maple arrived at the mansion. All of the other trainers gazed with awe.

The children set up camps in each room. Rusty left his and went to the front door. The other children charged forward and followed. Rusty turned around, "I have some buisness to take care of. I'm opening the gym, so all of you get in position. We're not a real gym, but make it seem like we are. So long!" The kids saluted his farewell, but soon returned to goofing off. Prof. Maple watched Rusty walk by.

"Well, looks like we got caught." Rusty said anxiously. Prof. Maple ignored it and went up to the gate. "Sorry," Rusty laughed, "gym officially opens in two days. Present your trainer card now to save time." Prof. Maple continued his silence. "Alright, here it is. The steel master is here." Prof. Maple said. Rusty grabbed the card. "Well," he moaned, "I don't like it but welcome here."
3ce1ac77098610f23f7652aee220c934.png

People of all kinds showed their cards and rushed to the gates. The children inside the mansion were thrilled. Nobody could answer why this was here. Rusty jumped on the gate to explain what was happening. "People, welcome to the gym. There are 4 sub-leaders with plenty of pokemon to horrify you! We set random ghost pokemon in the mansion to give you something to do. Be prepared because the gates are opening!" The gates opened and people rushed in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes it is short...but oh well. You should start when showing your card to whatever. Don't fight gym leaders just yet. Save them to the end. You can battle other trainers in there as well. I'll post my character tommorow. Ok, time to set some ground rules!

Rules:
1. Basic rules.
2. Mild language
3.Have fun.

An example of a character card is mine like this:
56322d3245f8e6d5c181bc66e8e420cd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
(OoC: My Oc's trainer card is in my signature)
BiC:
Sean was traveling through Eterna Forest. "Alright, Vaporeon!" he said "Catching exotic forest Pokemon is what we're here for!". "We have a member of every species in the forest..." muttered Vaporeon. That's when Sean heard the group enter the Old Chateau. He walked in after them. "So, um, what are you guys doing here anyway? It's kind of an abandoned mansion you know, infested with ghosts and what not" He looked from the Professor to the others. "I'd really like to know what an esteemed Professer like you is doing with a bunch of kids in an abandoned house..." said Sean raising his eyebrow. "It seems rather wrong if you know what I'm saying"

((OOC:It would help if you put some more information in your post pieandchips666. Your character doesn't know what the gym is. Please make him find out ok? My trainer card is already shown.))

Rick ran through the forest with much enjoyment. Dark pokemon from all over were hiding in the bushes. "Blaze," he whispered, "can you sniff anything out? That baby Eevee I'm searching for is around here." Blaze growled, but soon gave up. Rick spotted it and threw an ultra ball. The Eevee ran away, but the two warriors kept pursuit. Blaze used a flamethrower and spread light. Rick finally threw a luxury ball, then caught the little Eevee. Rick told Blaze, "I'll name her when she becomes an evolution. What's going on over there?" Kids of all ages gathered around an old mansion. Rick charged over to see the commotion.

Some kid around his age walked by. He wore a long leather trench-coat with some jeans. "So," he said, "want to know what's going on? Show me your trainer card and you may enter Chateau Fight Gym." Rick showed his card, and the child smiled. "Welcome. May your heart be filled with ghosts!" Rick walked inside to find his old neighbor.

"Prof. Maple? What are you doing here?" he cried. Prof. Maple was talking to another kid. "Huh...oh hello Richard." he delightfully said. Suddenly, a pokemon appeared from nowhere. It was a Haunter. Other children scattered. A whole army of ghastlies soon appeared. They were now in for a challenge.

((Short again, but that's cliffhangers for you. pieandchips666, and others entering the mansion, you can either be fighting off the ghastlys, or you can run off! choose wisely. This is also short for others to join in!))

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Lock lock lock.
This is locked PURELY because of the unnecessary use of trainer cards. Also, Shadowking, you're warned. Reduce your signature size NOW or I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.