• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fall of Sinnoh (renamed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authors note.
Ok, for this RP ONLY, im giveing people permision to "control" my charicter, but they must not use him untill they have been accepted into this RP. Also, this is an alternate/past universe, depending on your point of veiw. Also, my charicter is at the bottom of my post, in my trainer card. And YES, Froslass is shiney, i know its hard to tell.
End Authors Note.

As Tabby was comeing back into his home, he kicked off the snow that had fallen on him. As he sent out his pokemon to rest up, eat, and do what they like. Tabby cooked up dinner for himself and his pokemon, and ate. For himself, he cooked up a pizza. After eating, he turned on the the T.V. The news was on. "...And thats that for the weekly pokemon swarm, Houndor!" The newslady exclaimed. "Now, onto Kanto news. Professer Oak will be giveing out four of each of the Starter pokemon next week, one to a lucky..." She was given a report file, and decided to take a drink. As she read the report, she droped her cup, and as it shatter on the ground, she exclaimed "Breaking new people of Sinnoh! Johto has just declared war on Sinnoh. We will be....." The news went out. Tabby bolted up, and ran to the Gym to see what Candice knew.

" War...this cant be happening. Maybe its just a drill, or..." Tabby thought as he ran to the Gym.

i would like to join.....

hhtertyrt.png

Roxas was just came back for training in the forest when he hear other trainer talking about an war.

"WTH"i said to himself.

so he decided to go the the pokemon center to see what sup.

OoC: Yea you can join... AND because i need to make someone the "Comander in cheif" for the diferant areas, the Pokemon prf(I.E. Prof Oak) is the President as i dont know anyone better for the job.

BIC: Prf Oak was watching over the pokemon that many trainers left in his care. The day was cloudy, but a nice strong breeze was clearing the sky. Prf. Oak decided to make some brunch, as he had slept in that say, and turned on the radio.

"...And that was "Good morning Kanto News, now to the weather, Jim?" The main news lady said over the radio.

"Thank you Jane. As many of us know, today is a mostly overcast day, with a very slight chance of rain between 11:20 A.M. and 3:15 P.M. After that, it will be a very sunny day..." Jim, the weather report was cut off. Prf. Oak looked over to it as he finished makeing his Eggs, Bacon, and Orange Juice.

"Breaking news!" Came Officer Jenny's voice. Johto has declared war on Sinnoh just 5 minutes ago. At the same time they launched a surprise attack on Sinnoh. We have no news on what has happend. When we tried to ask Prf. Elm what he was doing, we found out that..." Prf Oak turned off the radio.

"Elm!!! What have you done? War is not what I sugested!" Oak thought as he ran through his lab to an Abra. "I'm going to Johto!" Oak yelled as he teleported to Johto.
----
Twinleaf Town, Lake Verity
----

Johto's Pidgeot Squad, Gold flight, the strongest of Johto's Airforce swooped out of the sky, their raw speed scaring the enemy trainers below. "Gold leader, this is Gold 3, i have spotted a clearing and requesting permision to land the flight!" Gold 3 asked over his intercom as his Skarmory flew over a clearing.

"Permision granted. Gold Flight! Prepare your pokemon for landing!" Shouted Gold Leader over the headset.

Gold flight was made up of 12 of Johto's strongest and fasted flying pokemon. The leader of Gold Flight, Ben, had flown with his shiney Pidgeot for 6 years before being promoted to haveing his own flight Lead. He named his squad after his Pidgeot's gold body. The rest of the flight was made up of mostly other Pidgeot, with only 2 Skarmory.

As Gold 3 began to land, he was shot down by an Ice Beam. Little did Gold Flight know what was about to happen to them...

OoC: NO! There are no guns or tanks in this RP at all! And Gold Flight will have charicter development in this....hmm...i think ill also make this into an actual fanfic, but thats for another day....And i wont have my main charicter in every one of my posts.

OOC:okay ummm...i am in Johto..so i at the Johto's pokemon center.

When i got to the pokemon center i saw officer Jenny recuiting trainers to join their pokemon armys.

My familys and friends are here in Johto,it where i got my first pokemon Cyndaquil. So i decided to join the Johto armys.

Jenny:Hello kid do u wish to join the armys?.
Me:yes officer Jenny,where do i sign?
Jenny:right here on the dotted line.....
Jenny:Also since u got 8th badge,we will give you the ranks Luitanant.
Me:i see thank you.

OoC: Uh, please, i asked you to read the rules, and you seem to have it down, only they want us to use past tense. Think of a 3rd person game. Your the veiw from behind, not the actual person. MODIFIED A BIT.

BiC: Tabby had met with Candice and had found that she, along with the rest of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders, or the SGL, had become "High Generals", and comanded the armies of the state. That was a month ago. Now, Johto's Empire had taken all of West Sinnoh. The only place in East Sinnoh under under Johto control was the city of Hearthome, and only the Gym in Hearthome was still allied. And it was a fortress. That was why it had lasted for over a month without fresh supplies.

"General Candice!" Tabby exclaimed as the general skied over the snow. "General, ma'am, i have recived a distress call from Hearthome's Gym." Tabby had long since been promoted to Colonel, and was head of reconasence. "And ma'am, I..."

"What is it Colonel?" Asked Candice as she took intrest in what the Colonel was saying.

"I belive they may have found us..." Tabby anounced, and pointed at the army of Johto pokemon amasing on the far edge of the snow. "And i think they may be ready to wage war."

Meanwhile, near the peak of Mt.Coronet, stood Daiko with his Wartortle, training hard.
'Now, show me that HYDRO PUMP!' Commanded Daiko with a sharp tone. Wartortle obeyed and immediately fired a powerful jet of sparkling water, crashing straight through 3 rocks. ‘All right, that's great. Return!' Suddenly, Daiko heard the special radio app on his poketech crackle to a news flash. A sharp tone came up speaking.
‘This is Sinnoh News. News just in: The Johto region is still commencing war with the Sinnoh region. Civilians are advised to keep indoors as attacks may be damaging.'

Daiko grinned and pulled out Swellow and talked to him, ‘All right Swellow, the Johto region has declared war on Sinnoh. I would think that the best place to head would be Snowpoint City, I know of a good trainer known as Tabby there, I'm going along with him. Can you take me to Snowpoint?'

‘Swellow, swellow!' The pokemon replied, beckoning Daiko to jump on. They blasted off, wind in their faces. Daiko could see a group of strong looking pokemon approaching the city. Daiko patted Swellow lightly in the air flight, causing Swellow to speed up.

Eventually they arrived at Snowpoint. Daiko leapt off his Loyal Swellow and kept it out, as the Johto army was approaching fast. Daiko grinned and rubbed his index finger underneath his nose, ‘Candice, Tabby! What seems to be the problem here? You look like you need a hand. Heheheh.'

Last edited by a moderator:
OOCL:oh okay.... :p

Roxas was put in charge of an small company and was order to advance to to Sinnoh.
Roxas mens were mostly rookie and he was not sure if he can advance far with them,but he didn't really have an chose.

"OK...WE WILL BE IN HEARTHOME IN AN FEW MIN,SO CALL OUT YOUR POKEMON"Roxas ordered to his mens and call out his quilava.

OoC: Okay, in one of my posts, i made a mistake and said West Sinnoh. I meant East Sinnoh, as i forgot Hearthome was in East Sinnoh....so i edited it. Also note, as i have 2 charicters, Ben's story will take place a month earliar, and will depict Johto's side while Tabby's story takes place a month latter, on Sinnoh's side...my next post will again be Ben, and will depict what happend over that month. And ill also be turning this into a Fan Fic, elese i dont know what ill do.

BiC: One month earliar...

---Lake Verity---

"No!" Ben exclaimed as Gold 3 was shot out of the sky. Gold 3 had been a close friend, and 2nd in command. "Gold 3 come in! Come in Gold 3! Come in!" Ben pleaded over the radio. Gold 3 had fallen into the lake, and never surfaced.

"Sir, he...he's gone." Gold 2 stated as he flew close to Ben. His Skarmory sadly flaped her wings, her mate gone. The flight then realized not to spend much time mourning the lose, as more icebeams shot from the forest.

"Evasive manuvers! Now!" Cried Ben, but his Pidgeot as hit, half of his right wing frozen in place. "Men, do your best to land safely! If not, return home..." was the last anyone heard of him. "Goldie, land on the beach of the lake, if you can." "Pidgeot!" It replied. Ben looked up at the flight, its speed the only thing keeping it in the air.

---On the ground---

"Thanks Goldie, eat this berry, it will defrost you." "Pidgeot.." it cried weakly.

"Hands up!" someone yelled in the forrest.

"Who's there?" asked Ben, as he grasped for his Growlithe's pokeball. He knew that there were both Johto and Sinnoh troops in the area.

OoC:I've been asked to take over from Tabby in Snowpoint, however, since I found out Tabby's (The Character, not the user) story takes place a month after so here's the deal: (I'll edit my previous post) Daiko was doing heavy training with Wartortle on Mt. Coronet for over a month. He heard the news later as he was camping on Coronet during training. Also, the plurals for pokemon names don't have an 'S' on the end, so if I say: 'The trainers sent out Sneasel' They all pretty much sent out a Sneasel each. Hope that isn't too confusing for you! ^_^ Oh yeah, this post is continuing from my last post. Right, I'll carry on now!

BiC:Tabby replied, seeing the trainer he had heard rumors about.

'You must be Daiko! Yes, we desperately need the help! Take cover, now!'

'Hah! You think I need cover? Think again! Swellow, accend!'
Swellow took into the air and took a fighting position.

'Hold on just a second!' Candice cried. 'Focus here Daiko! You think you can take out a whole army with just a Swellow?! Get cover, and let us help!' Daiko nodded and got behind cover as a ton of Pillowswine, a few Swinub and two Tyranitar came charging foward with there trainers behind them along with that army's captain. Candice countered by sending out her Abomasnow, while Candice's Gym's trainers threw out Sneasel. Tabby grabbed a pokeball and threw it in the air. 'Dragonair, GO!' Dragonair appeared, tail curled up on the ground next to the airbourne Swellow.

Daiko made the first move. 'Swellow, double team!' Daiko's voice pierced the cold air around them. Swellow made about twenty copies of itself and they all, including the original landed on the ground. The hoard of opposing pokemon looked at all the Swellow copies in severe confusion, not knowing which one was the real one. 'Candice, this should keep them busy for a while! Start attacking!' Candice nodded and commanded everyone to attack the confused pokemon army. Candice's Abomasnow set off a powerful avalance, covering the two Tyranitars in snow. The Sneasels fired fapid ice beams, lightly damaging the Swinub. Tabby's Dragonair let out a storming dragonrage, weakening the Swinub even more.

Daiko knew exactly what to do. The Swellow had reduced to one, looking serious to attack. 'Swellow, MIRROR MOVE!' Swellow copied the last known move, dragonbreath. Swellow let off a powerful dragonbreath, causing all the Swinub and Pilloswine to faint, however, the two Tyranitar were still consious. The General of the army commanded the team to return their fainted pokemon and retreat, but that wasn't the end. The general commanded his two Tyranitar. 'Tyranitar, both of you use ROCK SLIDE! CRUSH THESE WHIMPS!' The General then returned his pokemon and retreated with the other members as rocks were about to crush Candice and Co..

"This is the Johto advance batalion, if you are from Johto come out, if you are from Sinnoh, surender!" Came a voice in the forrest. Ben had been unsure of who had found him, and thought it was a trap from Sinnoh's forces.

"How do i know its not a trap from Sinnoh? Why dont you come out here instead?" Ben shot back, prepared to have his Growlithe attack anyone that came near him. He then saw that the unknown forces were coming out of the forrest. Apon seeing that Ben was indeed from Johto, and the leader of the most famous of Johto's air corps, they saluted him.

"Air Marshal Ben!" Came one of the soilders voices, "We are sorry for disturbing you, but were is the rest of Gold flight, and why are you on the ground?" He asked as he kneeled before Ben.

Thinking on how not to embarass himself, he replied, "I was leading my men over the forrest, with Gold 3 preparing to land us, when an Ice Beam shot him down into the lake..." Ben looked down, saddend, and continued, "And never surfaced. I had us scatter, but there were too many Ice Beams shooting at us. One was going to hit Gold 4, and I had Goldie swoop beneith Gold 4 to save him, and Goldie was hit," He lied to save his reputaion, knowing full well what would happen if he said he was shot down. Every one would ridicule him, never letting him live it down.

"Goldie's right wing was frozen from tip to the middle joint, and we landed. I dont know what happend to the rest of my squad, but only me and Gold 3 were shot down." Ben finished his half true lie.

"I belive, sir, that we..." The Johto soilder gulped, "That we.. may have shot you and Gold 3 down. My Sneasal hit a bird and it and its trainer crashed into the lake..." The soilder feared what would happen if he finished his story so he orderd his troops to go back to the camp, as he knew Sinnoh's forces were very close to them.

"And i will take full responiblity for the man who shot you down, Sir!" He finished. Ben's Growlithe growling loudly at the soilder. It was soon quieted as Ben looked at it.

"Hmm, take me to your camp, and i will give you my punishment after i talk to Officer Jenny..." Ben looked at the soilder and noticed he was a colonel. "Colonel, whats your name?"

"My..My name, sir?" Asked the soilder as they walked through the forrest.

"Yes, Colonel." Replied Ben, growing angry with the Colonel, "What is your name, or is it 'Colonel'?"

"Sir, I am Colonel Josh. Leader of the 443rd infintry division of Johto, Sir!" The Colonel, Josh Replied.

"Good. Show me to your tent, as it is now my tent so long as i stay here." Ben orderd as they enterd the camp. "And, until I speak with Officer Jenny, you are no longer in comand."

Colonel Josh got pissed with Ben, but fearing his carrer, and his life, said nothing. They walked through the camp, passing many red and green tents. Small fires for cooking and wamth dotted the swiftly darkening forrest. Apon reashing the Colonels tent, Ben orderd the Colonel be confined to camp, then dismised him. The Colonel became agitated and left the camp, takeing supplies for a 3 day hike.

could i join?
if not then ignore the blow statment XD
----------------------
Aaron was flying o nthe back of his Altaria
Looked at the white land below and shouted 'Lataria were here go down!'
The bird pokemon with cloud like wings swooped down quickly and landed causing a heap of snow to rise around them
He held a pokeball to call back Latari to its pokeball.
He held out another pokeball and spoke to it
'i think we should go see an old friend eh stary?'
He began to wonder into the Gym as a large Dragon with massive fins burst from a pokeball and stood behind him growling.
'hmm? is something wrong?' asked Aaron
'Il talk to candice about whats going on... theres Obviously something disturbing you gibs...' as he walked into the snowpoint gym closeley followed by the Garchomp.

Ooc - Since Tabby gave me permission to take over his character, I'll carry on from my last post again due to all of Tabby's Ben char.

BiC - Everyone clenched their eyes shut and waited. Daiko opened his eyes and to his astonishment... Abomasnow had protected them from the rocks.

'Urrgghh...What?' Tabby moaned in confusion.

'Stay silent. There's someone in the Gym.' Murmured Daiko. He called Swellow to his side and quickly opened the door to the Gym. He was suprised to see a boy with a powerful Garchomp. Daiko ran at them, thinking they were the enemy. 'Rrrr....WHO ARE YOU? I'M NOT AFRAID TO-WOAH!' Unfortunately for Daiko, he missed the boy completely, slipped, and slid down to the very bottom of Candice's ice puzzle. Everyone heard what had happened outside and rushed into the Gym and saw the situation. Everyone was clearly confused.

((I would like to join, but I cannot make a trainer card because the program is down...Um, can I join without one and make one later?))

Updates...

Frozen, you are "modding"...or "godding", i forget witch, so deleat that last post, or heavaly edit it. Also Pronuctiation, Capitalization, and other VOCABULARY skills or your out.

Carlissa(sorry for spelling) yes, but PM me a sample first.
Im about 70% done with my next UBER chapter. 2 more days.
And ill be useing both my charicters.

ooc: If possible, may I please join? If not, then just ignore this post!

bic: Flower landed at Snowpoint City with her Glaceon, Icicle, next to her. As her Pidgeot, Racer, landed, Flower jumped down onto the heavy snow. She didn't mind that the cold would soon get to her, but her help her warm up. Flower walked up to the Gym Leader for some info on what was happening in the war. Racer poked Flower's back, telling her that he was cold and wanted inside of his pokeball. She nodded, and took a ball from her bag. Flower traded the one in her hand for another one and sent out Qui, her Quilava, to help Flower keep warm.
"Um, excuse me? Candace? I have a question about the war....."
Flower looked at the two Pokemon at her sides. Qui looked at her with a smile on the fire type's face while Icicle stared at the snow covered trees. A sigh escaped from Flower's mouth. This was the place where she had found Icicle years ago when the ice type was heavily ill. Flower moved her gaze from her Pokemon to the gym leader, waiting for a reply.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
... Okay, this thread has already broken several rules and has shown no sign of improvement from anyone.

I'm officially locking it. Tabby, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.