• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail RolePlay?

What magic do you think is better?

• Dragon Slayer

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Celestial Summoning

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Devil Slayer

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Requip

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
And speak of the Devil, i need to Edit Alex's Profile....Here.
Name:Alex Zoldyck
Sex:Male
Magic:Requip: Swordsman *2 Sword's.*, Ankhseram Black Magic(Do you count it as a Curse???)
Attire:Black Jacket, Grey Undershirt, White Hair, Black Jeans, Sometimes a Hat.
*Flame Attire:Flaming Blade, Red Ninja Pants, Headband*
*Light Attire:Lance, Sweat Pants*
*Paladin:Black Armor,Long Swords,*
*ArmaDura Fairy:His Strongest Armor, Allows Sword Magic(Yesh Erza FTW)*
*Seduction Armor: More or less a More Handsome Version of Grey, Allows Sword magic, User's Sword gets a Sword Cover saying--Depending on gender--Male:"Come on, Im free"--Female:"Come on Boys" (Erza.....Save me)*
*Flight: Depending on Gender, Female:Cheetah-Fur skirt and Cheetah-Fur Breastplate(Unless your Erza.....Derp), Male:Replaced whatever on the Upper Body(Besides Hats or Scarves or others of the Sort) And Makes it a Cheetah-Fur Short Shirt.*
*i'll edit when i learn more.*
Personality:*I have gave up, Here's how He acts*Sarcastic, Perv According to Barry when he Asked what Melonie Though her Edolas Version was.....,Food...Yesh, Meh, i need to think of more.
Past:As a kid, Alex wanted to join Fairy Tail, By the time he was 10, He got MarshMallow, couple years later, He Inherited his parents blade, Few years later, He joined Fairy Tail HOW BOUT YOU READ LE BOOK FOR MORE M8TY
Nickname: Sword Boy
Team:Fire Waffle(BEST TEAM 10/10 IGN RATING

And speak of the Devil, i need to Edit Alex's Profile....Here.
Name:Alex Zoldyck
Magic:Requip: Swordsman *2 Sword's.*, Ankhseram Black Magic(Do you count it as a Curse???)
Attire:Black Jacket, Grey Undershirt, White Hair, Black Jeans, Sometimes a Hat.
*Flame Attire:Flaming Blade, Red Ninja Pants, Headband*
*Light Attire:Lance, Sweat Pants*
*Paladin:Black Armor,Long Swords,*
*ArmaDura Fairy:His Strongest Armor, Allows Sword Magic(Yesh Erza FTW)*
*Seduction Armor: More or less a More Handsome Version of Grey, Allows Sword magic, User's Sword gets a Sword Cover saying--Depending on gender--Male:"Come on, Im free"--Female:"Come on Boys" (Erza.....Save me)*
*Flight: Depending on Gender, Female:Cheetah-Fur skirt and Cheetah-Fur Breastplate(Unless your Erza.....Derp), Male:Replaced whatever on the Upper Body(Besides Hats or Scarves or others of the Sort) And Makes it a Cheetah-Fur Short Shirt.*
*i'll edit when i learn more.*
Personality:*I have gave up, Here's how He acts*Sarcastic, Perv According to Barry when he Asked what Melonie Though her Edolas Version was.....,Food...Yesh, Meh, i need to think of more.
Past:As a kid, Alex wanted to join Fairy Tail, By the time he was 10, He got MarshMallow, couple years later, He Inherited his parents blade, Few years later, He joined Fairy Tail HOW BOUT YOU READ LE BOOK FOR MORE M8TY
Nickname: Sword Boy
Team:Fire Waffle(BEST TEAM 10/10 IGN RATING
What a weird character

What a weird character
Yesh....Though do you count Ankhseram Black Magic as a Curse? It does say Ankhseram Black Magic is a Black Art that allows its user to produce a black miasma that kills anything it touches.[1] However, certain Magic Items, such as Natsu Dragneel's scarf, can protect people from the deadly effects of it.[4] This Magic is uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius of the caster.[5] However, if the user forgets the value of life, they can fully control the Magic(Not true for Alex, He can use it without Forgetting the Value of life.) This Magic cannot be learnt, but instead, true to its name as a curse,

And i may Change Marshmallows Fur..i cant Color it in without Ruining his Mouth. So, Hows this?
Name:MarshMallow
Attire: Changes Color Depending on Mood, Main:Orange, Sad:Blue, Angry: Blazing Red, Annoyed: Green, I'll think of more
Personality: Fun Loving, Easily gets on other People Nerves, Thinks hes a Tough Guy
Past:When Alex found him, He was a egg, Few weeks later, He hatched, Seeing Alex for the first time, They've been Best Friends Sense.

Yesh....Though do you count Ankhseram Black Magic as a Curse? It does say Ankhseram Black Magic is a Black Art that allows its user to produce a black miasma that kills anything it touches.[1] However, certain Magic Items, such as Natsu Dragneel's scarf, can protect people from the deadly effects of it.[4] This Magic is uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius of the caster.[5] However, if the user forgets the value of life, they can fully control the Magic(Not true for Alex, He can use it without Forgetting the Value of life.) This Magic cannot be learnt, but instead, true to its name as a curse,
No its not a curse because mavis used it and shes human

And i may Change Marshmallows Fur..i cant Color it in without Ruining his Mouth. So, Hows this?
Name:MarshMallow
Attire: Changes Color Depending on Mood, Main:Orange, Sad:Blue, Angry: Blazing Red, Annoyed: Green, I'll think of more
Personality: Fun Loving, Easily gets on other People Nerves, Thinks hes a Tough Guy
Past:When Alex found him, He was a egg, Few weeks later, He hatched, Seeing Alex for the first time, They've been Best Friends Sense.
Sounds good