• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail New Gen: Rebirth of Evil

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Link to the discussion on order to join: https://pokecharms.com/threads/fairy-tail-new-gen-rebirth-of-evil-discussion.23430/

If you've been approved, please enjoy~

-RP-

Leila walked into the guild with her mom, casually avoiding her father and her uncle Gray's daily brawl. The young female made her way to bar area with her mom and sat down on one of the stools, dipping her head down once in a while to avoid a plate thrown here and there. "Mommy I don't see why you gave me two of your golden keys, there are only thirteen existing ones yet you gave me Aries and Capricorn" Leila says. Lucy smiled at her pink hair daughter who looked exactly like herself and her mother Layla, "my dear Princess, you showed great strength in your celestial magic prowess and so how could I not have given you Aries and Capricorn? Those two were always your favorite when you were a baby" Lucy laughed out. Leila smiled and caressed the two new keys her mom had gifted her the night before. Sadly though, their sweet moment was ruined when Leila got smacked right on the back of her head with a beer mug. "Dad I'm going to kill you!" She roared out.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek watched the fight with great interest, chuckling at the interaction between the girl and her family. He felt a small pang of sadness as well, as it reminded him of his lack of parents. He didn't know them at all, aside from the Phoenix's story. They sounded like they tried to care for him, and he would've loved to meet them.
Zerek shook his head and stood. No time to think of the past, he had current things to focus on. Maybe he would look around the job board, he had nothing much to do anyway. He looked over at the fight again, sighed and made his way towards the job board.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Leila and Natsu were obviously butting heads once again, something the found themselves doing every half hour of the day and something Lucy finds aggravating to watch. "Old man I'm going to burn you like a marshmallow" Leila hissed out, "well I wouldnt be surprised since you seem to burn everything else you cook" Natsu hissed back. Lucy sighed watching her daughter and husband beat each other up once again, but then smiled knowing Natsu would never dare purposely hurt his princess the same going for Leila since the mini pink haired Lucy loved her father so much. "Alright you two! Break it up!" Lucy says standing up and separating the pink haired duo while Happy, their blue family "cat" or whatever he was, snickered seeing the usual Dragneel brawl between Leila and Natsu.

Unbeknownst to Fiore, dark magic seeped out of the ground before taking forms as shadows being reflected on solid surfaces. Each shadow in the shape of a fallen enemy from the past of the Fairy Tail guild.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
As White enters the bar, Seeing a battle flare up, He sits at one of the empty tables. Watching two people have a fight, Watching his dad laughing at the fight, After a few minutes White leaves the bar. And sits down on a bench in front of the bar.

White stands up, and walks outside of town to practice and become stronger if any trouble comes.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Eres observed the fight with a reproachful smirk. It reminded her, frankly, of the spars she used to have with her own father before both her parents had decided to travel abroad. She didn’t mind being left; she cared deeply for all her guildmates, though she wasn’t the best at showing it.

Her gaze was drawn to a rather forlorn figure at the job board. It was strange to see Zerek without a massive grin on his face or arguing why he’s right. Eres was a little concerned, but deemed that the best thing for her to do would be to give him some space to work out his feelings. Idly, she gathered a small sphere of magic in her palm and balanced it on the tip of her index finger before allowing it to dissipate. Maybe I should take a job, too, she thought. I’m going to accidentally destroy the guild hall if I don’t find something to do.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Leila, your father and I are heading out for a job. Be a good girl" Lucy says lovingly, caressing Leila's doll like face. Natsu walked up to his wife and daughter before leaning down and connecting their foreheads. "Make me proud little dragon" Natsu says while ruffling his only daughters hair. "Oh gosh where in the world are those brothers of yours?" Lucy asks, concerned about her two boys who were still MIA. Leila was by far the most mature out of her siblings, but only her twin brother could bring out the Natsu in her. "That idiot twin brother of mine properly got attacked on his way here, and my poor little baby probably got eaten by rabid animals. That's too bad, oh well I guess being an only child wouldn't be too bad" the pink haired female says in a hopeful tone. Being the middle child and the only girl was very stressful for Leila, even though she was Lucy and Natsu's little princess, to the point she was and still is beyond mad being born a few minutes after her twin Beni.

The shadows slowly took solid forms, mirroring the appearance of the fallen enemies. One large shadow split off into five figures and slowly turned themselves into the past Oracion Seis. The other shadows took their own forms before heading off into different directions, the Oracion Seis shadows heading towards the forest located in Magnolia in search of the Fairy Tail members.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni had walked in moments before his parents had actually left. By the looks of it, she probably got into another argument with their father. Beni had just finished a protection mission, having to deal with a few bandits. "Sis I'm amazed you have a brain from the amount of times you butt heads with dad, I thought he would knocked them all out by now", he chimed in, completing the pink haired trio. Lucy glared daggers at the boy, making him chuckle nervously. "Beni stop being mean, at least your sister could tie her shoes before you could count to ten", Lucy said to him. He opened his mouth to shoot something back but nothing came to his brain. "sorry sis", he muttered in defeat, he knew how protective his parents could be. "Good, well be nice to each other while we go out on our job. And try not to burn the house down or get killed by your sister", Lucy said, pinching his cheeks, smirking. Natsu came from behind patting him on the head, "look after your siblings for me champ", he smiled. Benimaru smiled, before his face turned puzzled. "Hey sis, where is Lucas? He should be here by now right?", he asked.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek looked over as Lucy and Natsu left, and the loudmouthed Beni walked in. He had been spacing out, apparently. A little embarrassed, he glanced over the jobs quickly, then grabbing one at random. He wasn't sure what it was, but they pay was decent. He'll look it over on the way out.
A simple job, just for some money, and then, some gauntlet fix-ups.
He'd need it, he though as he saw the grime and scratches on his gauntlets. They needed a good polishing. When did they get so dirty?
Well, he had time. It wouldn't be great if some of the dirt prevented his lightning from flowing.
So, he sat in a nearby table, grabbing a cloth, wetting it on they way. The phoenix slayer took off his gauntlets, and proceeded to rub the cloth over them, absentmindedly thinking again.

Lucas walked in, seeing his brother muttering something in defeat , walking up to them immediately as he saw them "I'm here!" He exclaimed behind his older brother , before jumping on him "How was the mission Beni?" He asked shortly afterwards, completely unaware of the events that had happened beforehand.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Leila ruffled Lucas's hair, the same way Natsu did to her, in a loving way. "Where were you? Beni and I were worried" Leila asks, checking her younger brother thoroughly to make sure he was perfectly fine. "Mom, dad, and Happy left for a job so it's just going to be us three for a day or two so make sure you dont get into any trouble" the only Dragneel female says before smiling at her two brothers. The rather short teen was about to proceed going to the job board to check out some possible job her and her brothers could do together. But before she could even read the first flier, she heard screaming outside. What in the world could be going on outside. Leila didn't take long to return to her older twin's side. "Beni what's going on?" She asks, her heightened senses being bombarded by the panic outside the guild hall.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Screaming from outside startled Zerek, making him accidently drop one of his gauntlets.
"Wha-What the heck?" he sputtered, scooping his prized gauntlet and glaring outside. The screaming made his hair stand on end, and he almost ran out the guild to check it out.
But, Zerek didn't want to make his or his guildmates' presence known, especially since they don't know what's happening.
Zerek quietly made his way near the door. Flattening his back on the wall, he carefully turned his head to look out, hopefully not getting spotted by this potential threat, whatever it was.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni stumbled forwards, realising it was only his brother on his back. His cold demeanour quickly turned warm smile, as he let Lucas stay on his back. "You just missed mum and dad", he laughed. "The job went well, it was a simple protection job. Got to fight off a few bandits and that's about it, I turned them to crisp and even got you a gift", he laughed, pulling out a small pen knife with an ebony carved handle and silver blade. "Don't tell mum I gave you this or we'll be in massive trouble", he smirked. Beni froze hearing the scream, it was definitely coming from outside. He put Lucas down, turning to his sis. "I have no clue", he said, walking through the doors. Outside he could see one person who had a polygonal face. The buildings around them were sunken into the ground, and the stone was melting from the walls. "Who are you and what are you doing?", he shouted, engulfing one of his fists in fire. "Me? I was off hear wondering about all the money I get more than that guild", he smiled back. The mystery man melted the earth beneath him, launching it towards Beni and the guild. This was Richard Bunchanan or Eri's father called him 'Hot eye'

Last edited:
He got off his brother's back as he got the new knife, he looked at it in awe "Than-" and before he knew it, the scream, he quickly turned to the direction of the scream as his brother went to check, turning to Leila "Is he gonna be okay?" He asked worriedly . Not being able to decide if he should follow or stay

| Korutesu |

The screaming and shouting made White lose focus and ran over towards the guild hall "What's going on?!" He notices the man in front of the guild, Melting the earth under him "Okay, WATER!" White shouts loudly to perform a wave to stop the man from melting the ground. "Out of the way! Water Nebula!" To push him back to let the others escape with him

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Leila stood in front of Lucas as a male with a scar over his eye entered the guild. "Lucas stay back" Leila quietly says to her young brother, gently ushering him to hide behind the bar or somewhere rather than out in the open. "A Dragneel" the man chuckles out, "is the pink hair too obvious?" Leila asks in a tone that was just screaming with sass. "Fire Dragon! Roar!" Leila screamed out, releasing a large blast of fire from her mouth. A miss. The man in the long coat smirked at her before releasing his own Dragon Roar. She wasn't fast enough and ended up getting hit, causing her to fly backwards and into the bar counter. A bright light appeared in front of Leila, before disappearing to reveal Aries. The Ram zodiac helped her owner up before gasping when she saw the familiar man. It was Cobra of the old Oracion Seis, an enemy from Fairy Tail's past.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni looked at White, it was a two v one right? This should be an easy fight. "Hey wet wipe, it's us v him and I don't think Hoteye is gonna go easy on us", he shouted, rushing at Hoteye. This would be a huge mistake as the ground beneath his began to liquefy, soon getting him stuck up to his thighs. Beni struggled to get free but Hoteye simply launched him in the air and slamming him back down into a building. He groaned inside, feeling nauseous from being launched in the air. "Is that it? This reminds me of the time I found a lot of money in some dead mage's pocket", he chirped, sending tendrils of melted earth at White. Damn it, somebody else is in the guild hall and I don't know who. Sis can handle them right? What am I saying? Of course she can, I just hope Lucas will be okay. I have to wrap up with this guy quickly, but damn it he's strong. This conversation went on for a few minutes inside Beni's head before he realised he was day dreaming in someone's kitchen.

@NotAPokemonRanger

=Nightshade=

(OOC: shit my notifs went AWOL. Sorry for the delay lmao)

One second Eres had been observing her guildmates, bored out of her mind. The next second, the screams had started. She’d immediately cloaked herself in a veil of light, boosting her speed tremendously while also making herself rather difficult to look at. Twin sabers of light formed in her hands as she headed out to see what the problem was.

Fights were breaking out between her guildmates and shadowy versions of the late Oracion Seis. She heard Leila scream from behind her in the guild hall, then whipped around just in time to see Beni sent flying through a wall. She cursed under her breath; of course Lucy and Natsu had to be out at a time like this. The older guild members were extremely powerful, but with them gone, the girl knew it was up to the teens. She grit her teeth before launching herself skyward in the direction Beni had flown in.

As Eres flew toward the building, she brought her light swords to bear, stabbing one into the wall to stop her descent. Clinging to its hilt, she held the other one up to the opening to cast some light on the inside. “You alright?” she asked, casting suspicious glances behind her every few seconds. White couldn’t hold that guy off on his own for long. “If you need some energy, I can give you some. Otherwise let’s get moving, the guild needs our help.”

| Korutesu |

He nods at Beni, and looks back at Cobra, Getting ready to attack, "WATER SLICER!" White trying his best to hold Cobra off for just long enough for other guild members to help. "Ice Make, Death Scythe!" as White runs toward cobra to attack him. After his attack, White was losing his energy, And was in real need of some or he would die. He had to push his limits and use Water Lock "This is the only way! Water Lock!" Using it against Cobra, But at the cost of depleting his magic, And needed to recharge.

"If he escapes from that, I won't be able to stop him!" White told them, As he was already out of energy "Someone needs to finish him off!"

(OOC: And yes, I said in his bio he is able to use ice magic as well)

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Leila's magic energy was slowly draining itself. With Aries out in the human world and Leila using her own fire magic, the pinkett didnt know how long she could keep up. Her magic control was much better compared to her brothers and she was truly a prodigy in her own rights, but she was only talented in quick fights where she wouldnt need to worry about her magic energy being drained mid fight. Noticing that White had Cobra in a Water Lock, she took her chance for a full blown attack. Leila summoned all the magic left in her body before taking out Libra's key. "Open gate of the Golden Scales! Libra!" Leila screamed out, before making a motion as if she were unlocking a door. The ringing of a bell echoed around her before Libra appeared in front of her owner. "Libra, Aries, please help" she gasped out in pain due to her magic energy depleting faster. Libra nodded her head before swinging her scales, causing the gravitational energy around Cobra to alter so that he was pressed down to the ground. Aries quickly rushed to Leila to check her young owner who was down on her knees and gasping for air.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek snapped his head back as a glob of stone was launched through the entrance, before leaping away as it was retaliated by Lelia's fire magic.
Welp, now they were fighting. The job would have to wait. Since Cobra was being taken care of, Zerek made Hoteye his target. Smacking his gauntlets together, he let his magic course through them. Fists sparking, grin illuminated, the phoenix slayer launched himself at Hoteye.
Hoteye didn't bat a eye, moving a soft earth tentacle in sync with his hand, grabbing hold of Zerek's hand and throwing him, Beni style. Luckily, Zerek's managed to use Wind Mover to lande somewhat safely, something that should let him fly, but due to his lack of training in the craft he could only really slow his decent. Still, he evaded crashing into the ground painfully.
Refusing to falter, Zerek inhaled, blasting a Storm Phoenix Shreech at Hoteye..which was promptly blocked by a wall of earth. Zerek sighed, shaking his head.
"You gonna do anything else? I'd prefer to fight someone who fights back."
The hoteye clone didn't react, but did seem to heed his comment, launching another tentacle at Zerek, whose grin grew wider.
He easily evaded it, sidestepping again and again as a few more attacked. He jumped over the softened floor, swinging his fist and finally managing to land a good smack to Hoteye clone's face.
It remained stoic, however, taking the hit and in turn having the tentacles return and glomp onto both legs, pulling Zerek backwards and smashing him into the floor, which softened again. Zerek rose, before he found himself wait deep in the earth, Hoteye's clone looking down at him.
"Ah, crap."
Hoteye swung his hand forwards, summoning a wave of soft earth barreling over Zerek.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

As White recovers his magic, Water Lock still had Cobra trapped, White still recovering his powers, "Jeez, I never shoulda trained earlier.." White finishes recovering his powers and was ready to fight again, Hoteye going straight for him, "Water Nebula!" As White uses it as Hoteye was coming for him like Lightning. White jumps up, "Water Claw!" falling straight down hitting Hoteye, hurting him. hoteye was now wounded because he had landed a strong hit on Hoteye.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hoteye merely laughed at White's attempt to attack him. Beni managed to crawl up to his feet next to Eres. "I don't need any energy, you're gonna need it for this fight. I remember Uncle Gray telling me these guys were no push overs." Beni ignited both his fists, watching the battle between Cobra and his siblings. He had to do something to help, anything. "Apparently one of these guys can take out an entire guild on their own, so be careful", he muttered to Eres. Using his fire, Beni had tried to make a large blast in an attempt to intersect the wave of soft earth. The fire had only slowed it down, but it was still moving at an alarming rate. "So fire slows you down?", he smirked, realising what this meant. He ran over to Zerek, lugging him out of the softened floor. "I have a plan guys, I'll use my fire to slow down his attacks then you can try to get some swings in. Be careful", he spluttered. Looking over to his sister, Beni knew she wasn't doing too well either. "Hey sis, have some of this!", he shouted, throwing a large ball of fire towards Leila.

Seeing his sister usher him , "Wait but-" and his sister was already gone, instead of hiding he looked out the door, hearing the strategy Beni had come up with . he'd sneak behind Cobra and from behind him, he would attempt to stab him using the pen knife that Benimaru had given to him in the scene prior.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek's eyes flashed a blast of fire crashed into the wave, before wincing as the heat went over his face and just barely avoided roasting it. Beni grabbed his arm, and managed to pull him out just seconds before the wave crashed. Zerek grinned his thanks.
Zerek looked down at his clothes, now covered in earth. Okay, maybe a trip to clean his clothes after this.
He heard Beni's plan, and nodded excitedly.
"Alright, don't let us down."
With that, Zerek remade his way towards Hoteye in a flash. With a ecstatic smile, he leapt over him, arms crossed in an X.
"Storm Phoenix Cross Strike!" he called. His arms swiped, leaving an electric X in front of the phoenix slayer, which was promptly kicked downwards, above Hoteye.
He wasn't actually sure of the details in Beni's plan, whether he would play defensive or go on the offensive, but at the very least Zerek could be a distraction.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Leila smirked and silently thanked her older brother for the flame he had thrown towards her. As it approached her to the point that it was in front of her, Leila sucked the flame in before licking her lips. "I'm all fired up now!" She jokingly screamed out, copying her father's signature line. She took out Aries and Libra's keys before closing their gates. Her Celestial Spirits always drained her energy way more than her Dragon Slayer magic, so she couldnt risk running out at that very moment and resorted to using fire against poison. "Lucas!" Leila screamed out in worry, seeing the youngest Dragneel go behind Cobra's back and try to stab him with a...a pen? Before Cobra could turn around, Leila landed a powerful 'Fire Dragon's Iron Fist' on Cobra before grabbing Lucas in order to take him to a safer distance. Once they were a safe enough distance, Leila held both of Lucas's hands and excitedly looked at her younger brother. "Lucas we're both Celestial Mages! We should be able to combine our magic and use Urano Metria! All you need to do is help me join our magic together and I'll cast the spell" Leila says having studied all her mothers magic during her seventeen years of life, meaning she had already memorized the Urano Metria casting words.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Cobra smiled slyly, he looked at Leila and Lucas. "Hasn't your father told you anything about me? I can hear everything, even your thoughts so trying to use that won't work", he smirked, charging at the pair. "poison dragon's sharp horn!", he cried, jumping high into the air. Halfway through the jump, Cobra flipped and jumped back from the ceiling with his fist engulfed in a blood red toxic gas. If this were to hit either of them, it would do heavy damage plus severe poisoning maybe even decaying. However if this attack was a miss then it would simply explode into a wave of poisonous gas across the guild hall.

Beni was still dealing with Hoteye. When Zerek went for his Storm Phoenix Cross Strik, Hoteye simply made a barrier overhead to defend against the attack. "This is so rich!", he laughed, melting the ceiling so some of it caved into the guildhall. "Stop destroying the guildhall!", Beni shouted, using his fire to slow down the melting process. Beni charged at Hoteye, slowing down the melted tendrils with his fire. Beni could feel the heat, he wasn't used to using this amount of magic in one fight, normally his fights were easy and quick but this was dragging on too much. Hoteye shot tendrils of liquid towards both Eres and Zerek, most were somewhat slowed down by Beni but the rest were still fast. One tendril even sent Beni throttling towards his siblings.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek groaned as his attack did nothing...again. He didn't have much time to think about it though, as another earth tendril made it's way towards him. Essentially defenseless in the air, the only thing Zerek could do was bring his gauntlets up and brace himself.
The tendril splattered against his arms, hitting him with surprising force for "soft" earth", the force of which launched Zerek away. He was taken aback by the power and so, unable to react with wind mover, he crashed into a table.
Coughing, Zerek stood. He was bruised, even bleeding a little, but his injuries began healing almost immediately, making his bruises slowly vanish and the blood flow stop. Still, his breathing was labored and his forehead ached.
"Damn, I can't do anything." he sighed, shaking his head. He felt useless, unable to even pause the earth like Beni, much less take down Hoteye. Zerek looked around, hurriedly searching for something he could take advantage of.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Eres grit her teeth again as the tentacles flew for her. She brought her light swords in front of her, slashing at insane speeds, deflecting the tentacles. As the swords were made of light and didn’t have any real mass, they couldn’t be taken away from her. But she could feel her speed boost waning; her time limit was approaching.

“Dammit,” she grunted, falling back, and found herself near Zerek again. “I don’t know how much longer I can do this. Requip!” The girl was enveloped in light before it faded away, leaving her in a lightweight armor. Its reflective surface would help preserve her magic power, bouncing the light back so she wouldn’t have to create it. “Wings of Light!” She leaped out of the way of an earth tentacles that she was too slow to deflect. Light gathered at her shoulder blades, forming winglike appendages that kept her afloat. Eres gasped for air in the short respite she allowed herself, before diving downwards towards Hoteye, aiming to skewer him with her glowing swords.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Leila groaned in annoyance when Cobra mentioned that their joint Urano Metria wouldnt work. "The one day I leave the house to 'socialize' is the day I stare pain and death in the eye!" She complained like the spoiled brat she was. But her little spoiled princess moment was ruined when her twin so happened to be flying at her and Lucas. "Oh for crying out loud! Beni!" She screamed, catching him but in the process getting knocked down since he was much taller than her. "Think before you attack! Did your flames melt that brain of yours?" The female Dragneel twin hissed out in pain.

Cobra watched the other Dragnerl fly in befoore counting the amount of kids Lucy and Natsu so happened to produce. "Two? There's two of you Dragneel spawns?" He asks in annoyance, pointing towards the pink haired twins. "Three actually" Leila replies while pointing towards Lucas. "One, two, three, or even ten, none of you Fire Dragon mini's are going to beat me!" He roared out.

All jokes aside, Leila was running out of energy and out of comebacks at this point. Her sass meter was slowly falling along with her magic levels. "Fire Dragon! Roar!" Leila yelled out once more, sending another powerful burst of flame towards Cobra in hope that it would finally take him down.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He created a large ball of fire, for his exhausted looking sister. "Lucas, you have to give this your all", he said, putting a reassuring hand on Lucas' shoulder .Seeing everybody losing made Beni angry and anger was the on thing he didn't need right now. He stood up, before opening his mouth and sucking in his sister's fire. Wait, sucking in her fire? He wasn't even a dragon slayer. He smiled as he downed the last of it. "Fire Devil's Rage!", he shouted, launching an attack similar to Leila's dragon roar attack but with pale blue fire. Cobra, jumped out the way almost getting hit by the fire. "A devil slayer?", he asked, with a slight tremble in his voice. Beni's bandage was starting to singe off and reveal his devil slayer's mark. "I'll answer questions later, but for now we're killing these bastards", he said to his tin. "Fire devil's rainfall!", Beni shouted, letting small balls of fire form in the sky before they darted at Cobra. "I can here your thought dumb ass", he shot back jumping away from the tiny fire missiles, but more burst from the smoke as they changed trajectory. "Poison dragon's roar!", cobra shouted to get rid of the last following attacks. "Sis, let's do this"

Hoteye was starting to get curious, looking at Beni's new fire. "That fire must be worth a lot of money, like that time I made a selling from that blue potato!", he laughed, getting caught off guard by Eres' attack. It sliced through his last second tendril, impaling him through the shoulder. Using his tendrils, he tried to throw Eres off before jumping to Cobra. "They're getting stronger", he whispered to him. "That's just your imagination", cobra hissed, sending another breath attack at Eres and Zerek.

| Korutesu |

"Forgot about me did you? ZEROTH LONG SWORD!" White jumping back to evade turning into ice with Cobra. White was already exhausted since he used his Ice Demon Slayer Magic, It wasn't his choice. If he didn't use it, Cobra could kill them all in an instant. If Cobra escapes again, He'll have no chance to win against him, That was his last move. His final attack, No redo's just one last chance to kill him.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Can't inherit daddy's magic because you have demon slaying magic? You just surprise me more and more bro" Leila giggled out. "Alright! Let's end this here and now!" Leila yelled out, "alright big bro let's show them our Dragneel fire!" She laughed out, engulfing her fists into a slightly pinkish flames. "Let's burn these boys to a crisp"

=Nightshade=

Eres’s light sword dissipated as it stabbed Hoteye through the shoulder, then reformed on the other side of him. She flapped her wings to rise higher into the sky before a whistling sound behind her made her glance quickly over one shoulder. Her eyes widened slightly before she was slapped out of the air by a tendril of fluid earth. She went flying sideways, her momentum reversed, as she hurtled toward the ground, the wind knocked out of her. She choked, trying to get air into her lungs before she hit the ground, and couldn’t help a grunt of pain as she struck a wall, splintering it, and fell in a heap at its base.

Eres covered her nose and mouth as the poisonous gas began to spread from Cobra. She wasn’t sure if the others had noticed it yet, but she didn’t have enough air to warn them and not suffocate at the same time. So she did the best thing she could, flapping her wings around her to clear the gas, dragging herself into a well-lit area so she could replenish her energy from the sunlight.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek winced as Eres was struck down, before gasping at the gas Cobra breathed. No time for planning, he needed to act. He glanced down at the debri below him, suddenly an idea.
Nevermind. Plan time.
He slammed his heel over the separated table top of the table he had landed on, grabbing it in midair, only for the coolness factor.
He took a deep breath, not wanting to risk testing his regeneration against poison gas, and made a beeline towards Eres. He flipped, slamming the table top on the floor, using it as a makeshift fan to generate a gust strong enough to push away the gas. The table top snapped in half, he may have slammed too hard, but it did the job, pushing back the gas, if only temporarily.
"Watch out! Poison gas!" he warned hurriedly towards the others, before turning to Eres.
"Need help?" he asked casually.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Seeing White come at him with his 'final attack', cobra jumped out of the way, launching a his dragon's roar at White. "You truly are the dumbest guild out there, aren't you? I told you all, I can hear every thing, even your thoughts", he shouted back. Beni turned to his sister,"No, I never had his magic to begin with. I'll explain to you after", he said, knowing that he was in trouble for even revealing his magic. Beni turned his head and looked at Cobra. When Zerek had smashed that table, cobra shook his head in discomfort. That's it! For a guy who can hear really well that must mean loud noises become even louder for him! Beni thought, with a wide grin across his face. "Zerek, Eres, White, I have a new plan. Just smash things and make as much noise as possible!", he shouted, to them. "Sis, Lucas, you're with me. We have to protect Zerek, Eres and white and act as a distraction for those guys". He turned to lucas, crouching down to his height. "Just fight them at your best, if you need our help little bro, we're here". Beni stood up, cracking his knuckles. He ran at cobra, "Fire Devil's Horn Fist!", he shouted going for a melee attack. Hoteye intercepted the two, trapping Beni's fist in his liquid ground and throwing him to the floor.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Leila nodded her head, surprised at how well her older brother was handling things. "Open the gate of the Golden Scales! Libra!" Leila summons out, the light appearing once again with Libra. "Open the gate of the Goat! Capricorn!" She continued, summoning another spirit for extra help. "Punish them" the young beauty says with a smirk, Libra and Capircorn nodded their heads in an obeying manner before Capricorn charged at Cobra, leaving Libra behind to do her own thing. Libra swung her scales around once more before pushing Cobra down to the ground due to altering his gravity area. "Hmmm I really should find the Pices and Ophiuchus keys" Leila informs with a sigh, always haven been infatuated with the thirteenth key that had once belonged to Yukino before she so sadly released her contracts after retiring as a wizard. "Dear big brother, I gave you extra help in the form of my spirits so I need to stay back in order to conserve my energy and power those two up. A weak wizard means a weak spirit" the female out of the twins says in a sing song voice before walking back so that she wouldn't get in the way.

=Nightshade=

Eres grinned up at Zerek before holding up two fingers in a peace sign. “I’m good,” she said, testing her muscles as she climbed unsteadily to her feet. “Just gotta stay in the sunlight for a while to replenish my magic power.”

Hearing Beni’s latest plan, she tilted her head towards him in a quizzical manner. “So just blow things up?” she asked, before her grin grew wider. “Now that’s a plan I can get behind. PK Starstorm Grand Chariot!”

As she hadn’t quite perfected the move her father had been teaching her, as well as her depleted magic power, Eres’s attack was scaled down quite a bit. Instead of the usual seven lights in the sky, there were only three. But for her purposes, that would be enough. She aimed her attacks at the trees to avoid property damage or casualties, while still making as much noise as possible. The explosion was deafening, and Eres kept her hands tightly over her ears, the same slightly maniacal glint in her eye.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek nodded at Eres, before repeating the action towards Beni.
"Noise. Explosions. Got it. This is what we're made for." he laughed.
Despite the confidence, Zerek winced as Eres acted first, causing a three consecutive booms. Being a Phoenix slayer, his hearing was just as sensitive to loud sounds as Cobra. Still, he would push through. If his eardrums exploded, he'd just heal them back anyway.
Hopefully.
He curled his hands close to each other, and ran towards Hoteye. Electricity sparked between his hands as he did so, growing steadily into a volleyball sized electric sphere. Zerek leapt over the earth and above Hoteye, and braced himself.
"Storm Phoenix Pulse! " he called, giving Hoteye a jolly grin before releasing the powerful shot over him, propelling Zerek backwards in the process. It also made the distinctly loud, booming sound of thunder as it was released, to kill two birds with one...lightning bolt.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Beni and Cobra were locked in battle, Beni making sure cobra didn't cover his ears for the upcoming noise. "I know you're distracting me, there is no use in trying to hide it", he said, punching Beni into the ground. Cobra lifted his arm, coating it in poison, but before he could drop the fatal blow the explosions went off. Cobra doubled over, covering his ears and cursing at the guild. "BE QUIET!", he screeched, as he screwed his eyes shut. Beni taking the opportunity charged at him, swinging and hitting him with an uppercut. "Any moron would try to mess with fairy tail, but it takes a special kind to come to our home and try to hurt my friends", he growled. He side kicked cobra, sending him into the tables. Cobra struck back with a backfist of venom to Beni's face, but Beni simply jumped back. he threw attacks after attacks, each being blocked or countered. Beni was close to giving up his melee attacks when a loud explosion made Cobra scream in pain. "Thanks Zerek!", he smiled, charging at Cobra. "Fire Devil's Horn fist!", he shouted, punching Cobra with his fist enveloped in fire. This attack was supposed to resemble his father's famous, Fire dragon's Iron fist attack. The punch sent cobra across the guild hall into the wall and onto the floor.

Hoteye was being distracted by Capricorn. The goat using close melee combat to keep him distracted from the others. Libra's help was also a major part of Hoteye's downfall. With her gravity change making it almost impossible to keep balance as his gravity was changed so often. He barely had enough time to catch himself from each slam. He was raised and slammed so many times that he was becoming agitated and angry. Hoteye fully liquidised the floor beneath him, making it flow like a raging river and sweeping anything in its path into its hell cycle of a current. Tables, chairs, barrels, you name it. The only thing to stop him was Zerek's Strom Phoneix's Pulse. This attack sent hot eyes right back into his own melted earth, leading him to be battered by the inside objects. By the end of it Hoteye finally stopped at the entrance. "Guess he just couldn't take his own magic", Beni smirked, finally relaxing and sitting down. "Hey sis, are you okay?", he asked, limping over to his twin.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zerek grinned as he was propelled away, leaving Hoteye to be smacked repeatedly by his own attack in an ironic twist.
Also ironic was his inability to fly, being a Phoenix Slayer, which made him crash land back onto earth. At least it wouldn't swallow him up again.
Zerek rose, dusting himself off. He was aching and tired, but not dead, so that was good.
"Everyone good?" he called, before looking at the Oracion Seis members.
" 'cept you both, of course."