• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Explore the Bloka Region | Generation II Discussion

Well, I am going to be introducing a new trainer character soon, so I will be putting his information down with his Pokémon that he has. (I'm sure that you can figure out what he specializes in before I can finish the character sheets.)

So, would it be possible to rp as a Pokémon in this rp? Like, one that is caught from the wild (unwillingly), since I think it'll be good for the plot, and make the 'Journey' just that bit more developed

-A Naetaeng comes out of his shell while snapping at @arandomlatios-

I've got quite an obsession with that since I've been roleplaying as only a Pokémon 99% of the time. (Unless if I'm forced to have a trainer along of course...)

Name: Angelina "Angel" Gray
Height: 4'10"
Personality: Angel is very outgoing, chatty, and loves being there for her friends. Despite her friendly personality, she's always alert and tries to be ready for anything. Despite loving to help her friends with their problems, Angel keeps her own problems to herself. She doesn't let what other people affect her in a negative way. This comes from her being bullied when she was younger due to her height.
Dream/Goal: Angelina doesn't really have any ambition. She just wants to have fun.
Appearance: Angelina is pale skinned, with black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She has heterochromia. Her left eye is green, and her right is blue. Her attire consists of a black T-Shirt, an open white jacket, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Other: As a young girl, she had an odd fascination with Tomahawks. No, I'm kidding.
Pokemon: Basan (Ra once he's a Combusken, and Basan-Ra as a Blaziken), Torchic, Protective of Angel, Loves battling, average Torchic.
accepted

I've updated the first post of the discussion, describing every area of the region, so you can progress as much as you can by yourself and don't have to wait around for me. Make sure to quickly look through it please thank you.

Name: Ken Mavis
Height: 1.7 meters
Personality: Laid-back, very kindhearted and loyal
Dream/Goal: Travel the region and discover new things
Appearance: He wears a black fedora, wear a black jacket covering his red shirt, grey panyt
Other: nothing
Pokémon:
Name (optional): Bass
species: Squirtle
personality: a jokester and a goof
appearance: normal
other: nothing

Where do I put Tomahawk? I guess this work

Name: Ken Mavis
Height: 1.7 meters
Personality: Laid-back, very kindhearted and loyal
Dream/Goal: Travel the region and discover new things
Appearance: He wears a black fedora, wear a black jacket covering his red shirt, grey panyt
Other: nothing
Pokémon:
Name (optional): Bass
species: Squirtle
personality: a jokester and a goof
appearance: normal
other: nothing

Where do I put Tomahawk? I guess this work
Accepted

Can i still join if i could here is my fourm
Name:Liam
Height:6'3"
Personality:Always calm, quiet,organized
Dream/Goal:To be a gym leader
Appearance:has a snapback and wears sneakers
Other:None
Pokemon: Rose, liligant, jolly, an average liligant , smells like roses
Tomahawk

Can i still join if i could here is my fourm
Name:Liam
Height:6'3"
Personality:Always calm, quiet,organized
Dream/Goal:To be a gym leader
Appearance:has a snapback and wears sneakers
Other:None
Pokemon: Rose, liligant, jolly, an average liligant , smells like roses
Tomahawk
Accepted

Ugh, I wrote the majority of a cool post introducing Cameron to the rest of the group, that involved flying in with a 4x Fighting type, STAB Force Palm, but now i have to scrap it. ;_;