• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Exploration of the Froena Region (Discussion)

I forgot about this entirely guys, I was caught up in school, real life, and other roleplays. And the fact that alerts never work for me, I'm not exactly suprised. Might throw in a post later.

Yush! I was doubting so much about which water type to catch, before realising Lucy has a Mareanie! Now I don’t have to pick. But we have to watch out for the spikes :p Anyways posting today or otherwise sometime soon...

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Name: Alex Lathos
Hometown (from a known region): Lavender Town, Kanto
Appearance: He is about 5 feet 8 inches (I'd say that's about average for his age), he is somewhere in between tan and pale being not too much either. His hair is his most distinguishing feature being a dark purple and very messy. He is often seen wearing a plain white shirt with black jeans and most times has a black trench coat over this. (I'm not too good at appearances as you might have gathered from this)
Personality: Alex is shrewd and quiet, he rarely cares for those outside of himself and his Pokemon. However when he does make friends he makes sure to protect those people no matter the cost. Alex is always looking for the most peaceful way out of a conflict for both himself and the Pokemon involved, he never gets too angry but that's not to say he's never had any "episodes". He is always ready for an adventure especially when it deals with mysterious Pokemon or places.

(Sorry about the mistake)
Pokemon: Seedot
Nickname: None
Item (if any): Soothe Bell

Last edited:
Accepted. All species (except legendaries, Megas, and Alolan Forms) can be found on the island, so you could catch Gastly/Haunter on your journey.

Currently, the RP is waiting on only @Mr.Glaceon. Once he posts, we will get to the island, and the adventure will begin.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
I'm not sure if you mentioned it before, but what part of the region was the ship heading towards, just needed to know what terrain my character will be seeing in the RP or is this a case of being spread out into across so many places that we can pretty much choose where we start?

The froena map is in my signature so you can go ahead and check that. It's not super detailed but it'll give you a rough idea of the island.

I guess this RP will never be finished.. but I'm fine with just doing it with how many people we get to continue or go one on one if it ends up like that.

Anyways it’s almost week 18 and 19, which means no school for two weeks! (and my birthday on saturday the 5th! yaaaaaaay>_<) So that might mean I can post more often. Keh heh heh. Just telling you know.

Was a little bored in class and decided to post a small thing. Teacher started screaming at someone because they just can’t behave. (P.S he never can) Anyways I will post again after someone else does. I might have an idea next. Some pokemon catching moments will be nearly the same, but they might now be at different places. And stuff. Anyways, layterrr xD

Name: Caller Dimitriov
Hometown (from a known region): goldenrod City
Appearance: Black Hair and brown eyes. Tanned skin and an infectious smile
Personality: Quite selfish and can be rude. But respectful and loyal to those he trusts
Pokemon:
Magnemite
Nickname: Plug
Item (if any): Magnet
Background: After having worked for a couple of shady organisations Caller wanted to straighten out and take on a job exploring an unkown region

Ok so... how do I put this... Ugh.
Basically, my grandmother’s life is dangling on a small weak string. It could snap any moment. That’s why I won’t be on as much as I was before. I might sometimes check, but there won’t be a lot of posts...

Name: Lily Aqua
Hometown (from a known region): Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)
Appearance: Blue long hair, blue shirt, gray pants, with blue shoes
Personality: she loves water Pokémon, she’s sweet and kind, her first pokemon was a Sandile so she was an exception to her.
Pokemon: Sandile
Nickname: Sandy
Item (if any): None

I'm back! I will be much more careful this time with dealing with Lycanrocs and so forth. Hope I can join!

Name: Zak
Hometown (from a known region): Lumios, Kalos
Appearance: Blue Hair, Dark Blue Eyes, sort of pale skin, White singlet, Blue Hoodie, Grey Skinny jeans
Personality: He is a really nice guy, who can be very useful, and has a lot of intellect.
Pokemon: Was a Honedge but now a Doublade. I also have a literary just evolved Noivern, and Shiny Dusk Lycanroc. (Remember the Rockruff I got, and the Noivern I flew away on?)
Item (if any): Weakness Policy

This is a different universe, so the characters are different from the original RP. You can use Zack, but he will start out with one of the starters. This is most likely going to play out differently, so you are free to change up your team.

Ok thanks.
Here's the new one:

Name: Zayden
Hometown (from a known region): Mossdeep City, Hoenn Region
Appearance: Blue Hair, Dark Blue Eyes, sort of pale skin, White singlet, Blue Hoodie, Grey Skinny jeans
Personality: He is a really nice guy, who can be very useful, and has a lot of intellect.
Pokemon: Beldum (shiny)
Item (if any): Assault Vest