• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Experimental Island

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
So let me get this strait, Eli asked who a stranger was, explained himself (In a way I will say was not rude, at most tired) and is accused of being ruse and hostile?

I'm tempted to have him say something like this: "Sir, I'm sorry that I asked who you are, my inquiry to discover basic information is grossly unacceptable"

Well one thing that I forgot to mention in the powers section, but it is very mild is that Alex can sense the emotions that someone might be going through. They may be muddled, but it is possible that he would sense that Eli does not like the pony. So he is just trying to see if he is hostile to others as well. Alex is very protective of others, so it is something he would do anyway. It stems from some of the things he has delt with in the past.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Name: Fria Bandit
Species: Physical Soul Representation(Like a Persona or Jojo Stand)
Gender: Not really necessary, but likes to be referred to as a Male
Powers: He has a spirit revolver, lever-action rifle, and and Crank-Gatling. These do require ammo, and the ammo is of random element. The ammo type swaps each day at random, and he must wait around 10 minutes for revolver ammo to be restored, an hour for lever-action ammo to be restored, and and 10 hours for gatling ammo to be restored. The first gun selected each day by Fria is the only one he can use for the rest of the day. The bullet types are Ice, Electric, Fire, Atomic, Heavenly, Hellish, Physical(Normal Bullets), and Multi. Multi is the rarest type of bullet, being able to use all elements at once, but only coming around maybe once a month. As for the Gun Stats:

Gun: Revolver, .44 MAG
Effectiveness: Very Powerful at Close-Mid range, however at long range the bullets either miss or skim the targets for minor Damage
Selection Chance: The most likely Gun you'll see Fria use

Gun: Lever-Action .380 Rifle
Effectiveness: Powerful at Long-Distances, usually used for hunting or sniping targets
Selection Chance: Used on days where Fria's low on food or feels lucky

Gun: Peppermill Crank-Gatling
Effectiveness: Effective at all ranges, but has a cone of fire that the bullets travel in, which gets thinner the closer you are to the gun
Selection Chance: Only used when Fria is out for blood.

The Guns do virtually no damage to buildings or surroundings, bullet holes will still be visible, though. He carries a rather large standard knife for dangerous situations. He also has a Support Ability known as Trace-Back, which is only usable on footprints and fingerprints. Trace-Back allows him to copy and/or rebuild footprints and fingerprints from places, and trace them back to where they came from.
Backstory: Rather a sad story, there was once a cowboy in the wild west, famed for being a adventurous and cool hero type. The cowboy went unnamed, and his life came to an end when he met himself facing down a man with rather strange and somewhat demonic power. Sometime later, he came back as a fighting spirit that channeled its power through a boy. That boy gave it the name Fria Bandit. Now, it's ended up here, planning on staying alive for the boy's sake, as if it gets hurt, so does that boy.
Appearance: Black everything, from hat to shoes. A thick, black pancho is visible over his other clothing. Its black hat has a side tilted up, but some sort of mystic shadow veils its face even when met with light, other than two stern glowing red eyes.
Other: Has no idea how he got here, considering all known facts of his existence say that he shouldn't really be able to leave the boy.
Password: I think it's either Unknown or Island. I will not check anyone else's bio, because I want to prove that I READ THE RULES

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Undertale fandom OC. I'll probably have a couple more later.

Name: Paige Evans
Nickname: Pipi
Species: Human (Integrity SOUL)
Powers: Though she does not possess Determination, she appears to have some regenerative abilities for reasons unknown that resemble DT - although she cannot mess around with timelines. She also can use basic telekinesis, and can manipulate a blue energy. She is relatively strong for an Integrity SOUL.
Backstory: When she fell into the Underground, she managed to create a situation similar to the True Pacifist timeline - but the ending was not achieved (i.e - the monsters are peaceful towards her, but they have not gotten out of the underground) due to her lack of DETERMINATION. She currently lives in the Underground in Snowdin.
Appearance: She has shoulder-length black hair with a blue streak on the right side of her head (see either Jessica Grey/Alina from Glitchtale for reference). She wears a pink tank-top with skin-tone tights and a white skirt (not a tutu). Her eyes are an unnaturally deep blue, owing to her Integrity SOUL. She stands at a height of 5'3 and has a light dusting of freckles on her face.
Other: She knows the Undertale canon characters and is good friends with the majority of them.
Password: Unknown Island (I think? It wasn't clear)