• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Escape the Night Sign Ups ~ OPEN

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
My dearest friends, I need your help. There is a town stuck in the wild west that we must save. I put the address on the back of this letter along with your role. The package that came with this note has your clothing in order to blend in. I will explain more once you're there. Please, come quick!

Your friend,
Sam P.

Sam quickly wrote nine of the same letters while hiding in an alleyway between two buildings, seeming nervous. He occasionally looked up from the letters to look around, then continued writing. Once finished, he got up and peeked around the corner of one of the buildings. Seeing that nobody was there, he ran out of there and ran towards a mailbox, putting the letters into it. He turned around and was grabbed by a man wearing a black suit and a black hat. "You're coming with me," The man told Sam, picking him up and taking him away.​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello person reading this! Welcome to my Escape the Night roleplay! If you don't know what Escape the Night is, it's an unscripted YouTube Red/Premium series that follows the host (Joey Graceffa) as he invites his YouTuber friends to a party, which soon turns into a murder mystery game when at the end of every episode they must vote in two people in a challenge to do puzzles. Whoever wins survives while the loser dies. There can be twists and turns along the way, so be careful of that. I would highly suggest watching it or just reading the wiki before signing up for this RP just so you can understand the show a little better. Anyways, here are the rules!

Rules
1. Normal Pokecharms rules
2. If you happen to die, please don't attack me in any way! I don't control over who dies.
3. Since this show is a reality show, there are confessionals. You don't need to do one every post, but once in a while I would like you to do one.
4. During the voting you can state who you have voted in your post. Nobody can use the votes or your confessionals against you.
5. If you die, you are out of the RP. I will allow you to play as the monsters. If I want to, I may have a second season if this RP goes well. You will be able to be in the next one, but as a different character.
6. Try not to make your character too OP. If I want anything to change in your stats, please do so!
7. The outfit and role must go into something out of the wild west!
8 Have fun! If you have any questions, just ask me!

Character Form:

Name:
YouTube Username:
Role:
Personality:
Intelligence (1-10):
Strength (1-10):
Speed (1-10):
Other (Optional):

Example:

Name: Sam Peters
YouTube Username: ThatW3!rd0n3
Role: The Savant
Appearance: Sam has fair skin and dark brown hair, wearing a white shirt with a brown poncho over it. He also had black pants and some black cowboy boots.
Personality: Sam is a kind and optimistic person, who loves hanging out with his friends and family. He may get scared easily, but will try to be as brave as he can if he needs to do something to help the group.
Intelligence: 7
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Other: None

Characters
Sam Peters the Savant
Allie Silverstone the Cowgirl
Talia Silverstone the Performer
Samuel Friedland the Merchant
Christian Nasken the Outlaw

Episodes
Episode One: The Wild, Wild West Part One​

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Count me in.
I don't want either of my characters to have the typical long gowns of the Wild West, so I'm taking suggestions. I also need role suggestions as well.

Name: Allie Silverstone
YouTube Username: SilverGaming
Role: The Cowgirl
Appearance: She has long brown hair and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'8. She has pale skin and a slim build.
Personality: Charismatic and bubbly, Allie seems to naturally make people smile. She's always up to a challenge, no matter how difficult it may seem. Her rashness tends to get her into trouble, but she's rather intelligent.
Intelligence: 7
Strength: 2
Speed: 8
Other: Her channel is a shared channel alongside her sister Talia.

Name: Talia Silverstone
Youtube Username: SilverGaming
Role: The Performer
Appearance: She looks very similar to her younger sister. She has long brown hair with bangs and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'11. She has pale skin and a slim build. She wears glasses.
Personality: Talia is much more calm and rational then her younger sister. She views everything from a logical standpoint, and has trouble comprehending things that can't be solved with logic. She is extremely protective of her sister, and is willing to die for her.
Intelligence: 10
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Other: Her channel is a shared channel alongside her sister Allie.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
Here's some roles you can use.. once you update your post with two of these I'll accept your character.

The Cowgirl
The Performer
The Shop-Keeper
The Merchant
The Nun
The Schoolmarm

So, I haven't watched that, but it looks interesting!

Name: Samuel Friedland
YouTube Username: ManyAchievables
Role: The Merchant
Appearance: Long, brown hair with dark green eyes. He clocks in at about 5'6. He's a bit on the thick side, and so he's not a very fast person.
Personality: Samuel's a bit of a nerd. He knows a lot of information about a lot of different things. However, he's on the weak side, and he's guaranteed to be in the bottom 2 of a running race. People often undermine Sam because of this.
Intelligence (1-10): 10
Strength (1-10): 4
Speed (1-10): 2
Other (Optional): None.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(O boi here we go. Time to achieve F U L L W E S T E R N M O D E)

Name: Christian “Tuco” Nasken
YT Username: YaGuyTuco
Role: The Outlaw (Just a suggestion. I have a strong feeling this fits well with my character. If you want, I can change the role)
Appearance: Tuco has that tall (5’10”) and (sort of) muscular build going on, along with brown-close to black hair and brown eyes, and a little bit of facial hair growing.
Personality: Tuco is that kind of person that acts strict or serious whenever things go wrong, or when he just wants to for fun, but also acts like a nice guy whenever he has to. Because of this, some people thought of him as “suspicious”
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 9
Speed: 7
Other: Other than being in a family with western descendants and having a faint western accent, N/A