• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join End of the Line

So you're a real-world modern orphaned professional (because if you had parents that would mess up the entire course of the story) fangirl/fanboy who is on the run from the local police officers. Since you busted out of the orphanage, you have had a voice inside your head guiding you along the way that you never really questioned. One day, though, the voice yells at you that the world was coming to an end and opens a portal in a wall. You go inside it without really knowing what was going on and enter an alternate dimension which you created with other members of the orphanage years ago.
Basically, the dimension is kind of a fantasy place with beautiful places and mythical creatures that the gang can somehow communicate with. Later on, though, you find out that the guardian of portals has been captured, and demons will be released into your world, and you nine are responsible for stopping the mass destruction. Start right after you enter the dimension
Character form:
Name:
Fandom (because this is important and you need to have disagreements about some fan-related stuff, although up to three Oc's may share a fandom):
Any pets?:
Special talents, if any:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Element(kinda lie water, earth, you know, like that):
How long you have been on the run:
Rules:
1. NO MARY SUES! Sorry. I'm an anti-Mary Sue activist.
2. No overpowered talents like making entire worlds explode.
3. You may adopt an animal from the dimension, but no dragons because their nature is usually really destructive
4. If you REALLY want dragons, you may befriend one but not actually have it as a pet.
5. Please try not to have the exact same talents as others.
Thank you if you actually intend on following these rules!
My character form:
Name: Kayenne
Gender: Female, heterosexual (it means straight, but I like unpronounceable words)
Fandom (because this is important and you need to have disagreements about some fan-related stuff): I CALL PJO AND HOO
Any pets?: None so far
Special talents, if any: Telepathy, ability to possess people
Appearance: Waist-length black hair in braid, green eyes, gray hoodie, jeans (I changed her a bit)
Personality: Fun, too honest, loyal, somewhat stubborn
Weapons: Bow and arrow, obtained from the alternate dimension
Element(kinda like water, earth, you know, like that): Magic

Have Fun!

Name: Lyn
Fandom (because this is important and you need to have disagreements about some fan-related stuff, although up to three Oc's may share a fandom): Fandom? Like this is a character from any movies/books? I just made this guy up and based him off my youtube channel name (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCycMlEBIr9MLanPNhDtiIQQ (Element Entertainment)), not that this is not Self-Advertising because me and the other 3 guys in it agree that it is dead and none of us are going to post on it ever again or at least for a couple months
Any pets?: No
Special talents, if any: Not really
Appearance:
Personality: Is a Joker, is smart but from first glance people would never know. He always acts silly and is the first to crack a joke, even in serious occasions
Weapons: None, he uses water manipulation
Element: Water

And another OC if you don't mind

Name: Midnight Sun
Fandom (because this is important and you need to have disagreements about some fan-related stuff, although up to three Oc's may share a fandom): No fandom
Any pets?: No
Special talents, if any: For the hour of midnight, during a full moon, while the clouds do not block the moon, he starts to glow, gains flight, super strength and kind-of-invincibility.
Appearance:
Personality: An optimistic pessimist. An "I always expect the worst so that I am always either right or pleasantly surprised" kind of guy
Weapons: Shurukens which are shaped like the sun, and a Scythe which looks like a crescent moon.
Element: light? i guess?

Name: Jack
Fandom: Wellllllllllll........... uhhhhhh....... I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS OK?!
Any pets?: A eagle named Talon
Special talents, if any: Expert Dual Swordsman
Appearance:Has Short gray hair wears a red T-shirt black tracksuit pants and Yellow shoes
Personality: Most of the time serious but some times goofs around
Weapons: Two Dual swords with a ruby in the middle of them
Element: Fire

WELL I CAN GET A SECOND CHARACTER SO WYNAUT

Name: Jess
Fandom: STILL GOT NOTHING ON THIS TOPIC
Pets: nothing
Appearance: Long ginger hair, A green Jacket And i guess normal pants?
Personality:Isnt very serious about things but will get serious if needed
Weapons: A scythe called 5th Sin
Element:Shadow

(OOC: Okay wow we have three users and five characters already. Future joiners PLEASE only use 1 character or else it would get confusing. Also, please refrain from arguing OOC. PM's have a purpose.)

Name: Sienna Pembroke
Age (12-17, kay?): 17
Fandom (because this is important and you need to have disagreements about some fan-related stuff, although up to three Oc's may share a fandom): Orange is the New Black
Any pets?: Nope
Special talents, if any: Opera training, piano playing, violin playing, can control volume and pitch
Appearance: Chin length brown hair, blue eyes, will often wear formal dresses.
Personality: Cold hearted, mean, spiritual.
Weapons: Okay, for her violin, her bow can turn into three things, at the top third is a phial of deadly poison, in the second third is a very fine, long needle, and in the fourth is a hollow tube, acting as a blow dart.
Element(kinda lie water, earth, you know, like that): Sound
How long you have been on the run: Just now.