• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Elemental Agents?

I used to do this back on a few other forums. The RP was elemental agents. Basically, secret or special agents that had some extent of control over the elements. Not all of them, just the main four. Air, water, earth, fire. Metal and lightning does qualify with earth and fire.

I know people have different tastes, so let me specify just a bit.

The way my friends and I did it, we had an agency director (leader), a starred team (best of the best agents), squads, and gadgets of any sort. I can't exactly elaborate too much since it's been so long, but I do remember that everyone had their own home at the agency and had only one element per person.

I do have an example that I can share through a previous thread, if PMing/posting other site links is permitted.

Anyone interested?

As much as I admire your ideas and courage to post an idea here after all, I'm afraid there's already an RP in the planning very much like this one- With elemental agents, being The Hunters. While there are some major differences- Let's say, a whole other dimension in The Hunters, along with the Spirit Elders- they are globally the same.

On that note, though, you are more then welcome to join The Hunters. Be sure to send Blazi a PM if you like it ^^