1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

♥ Eevium's Art Hub ♥

Discussion in 'Requests' started by EeviumZ, Sep 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Why hello, fellow Pokecharmers!

I've decided to start taking art requests! I'm a fairly new artist, so the only style I can currently take requests for is Japanese Kawaii.

Some side notes:
    1) Human/Humanoid characters only. Wings are most likely impossible unless they're relatively simple. Horns, animal ears, and the like all are fine.
    2) I haven't done digital art before so I'm currently only doing hand-drawn works. Unless you want a haphazardly done MS Paint work.
    3) Turnaround time depends on a lot of things. Please don't pressure me about when it will be done.
    4) A reference picture would be MASSIVELY helpful. Even something done on a character maker online will suffice. If you don't have a reference, please try to be very detailed with your appearance and expect a longer turnaround.
    5) I can do up to four characters in one work.

EDIT: I'm also willing to do Pokemon recolors or fusions, if you give me some time.

Form:
    Character Name:
    Character Appearance (Be detailed, optional if reference is included):
    Character Reference Image:
    Background:
    Pose:
    Special Notes:

Tsamia - For PrincessPika~chan (Drawing Phase)
    Soul Theris Mack - For Cryronn the Mudkip (Planning Phase)
    Nella - For Kasumi Daiyamondo (Not Started)
    Heart Star - For Heart Star (Not Started)

#1 EeviumZ, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  2. Name: Soul Theris Mack
    Ref. Image: D2BAADC4-5873-4A6C-ABA8-04C72BDE383F.jpeg
    Background: I found this. AF88B825-DB45-4500-873F-94DC38F0E459.jpeg
    Pose: Casual pose, maybe one arm down, the other holding a single blue flame.
    Special Notes: To hopefully not have to make you draw his galaxy-patterned hands, I recommend just drawing the gloves.

3. ^ Accepted!
    Do keep in mind that this will be traditional Kawaii so I can only do so much detail. I expect to have it fully finished in two weeks.

PrincessPika~chan likes this.
  4. Kasumi~chan

Kasumi~chan Previously Kasumi Daiyamondo

Hey, if your not busy, I'd like to request!
    Character Name: Nella
    Character Appearance: Red hair that goes a little below her shoulders, lilac eyes, a red coat with brown buttons, a cream sweater underneath, white leggings, and brown winter boots.
    Character Reference Image:
    rsvudgzicm.jpg
    Background: Just a lilac background.
    Pose: Hugging the teddy bear like in the picture.
    Special Notes: N/A

5. ^ I'mma accept this. ^.^
    I'm currently doing the works in this order: Pika > Mudkip > Kasumi. I'm dealing with a lot of IRL stuff rn so it'll take me some time.

6. Kasumi~chan

Kasumi~chan Previously Kasumi Daiyamondo

Thats fine. Take your time!

7. ^ Yep, I can do this! I've got a few more works to do before I can get to yours, but it's very much in my capabilities so it shouldn't be too long ^.^

PrincessPika~chan likes this.
  8. MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790 Previously SlicertheGallade890

Characters names: Marcel, Samael, Judas, Sampson
    Ref. Image:
    image.jpg
    Background: Basically a stage and there is a giant screen with a shot from the music video of Here comes Revenge.
    Pose: All of them Jamming out as they are at a concert
    Special Notes: Just to know who plays what here you go.
    Marcel - Vocals and rhythm guitar
    Samael - Lead guitarist
    Judas - Bassist (The dark things near his back are supposed to be like the shadow walker's arms from creepypasta)
    Sampson - Drummer
    (Shot from the video would literally be the image of the thumbnail without the text)

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  9. I'm taking a break from art right now, but as soon as I start drawing again, accepted! That's a larger scale one so I might need to alter my style a bit, but I should be able to do it.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  10. Whenever you get mine done I hope for the best~ >v<

11. Yeah, I'll really try super hard once I'm ready to get back into drawing again. I'm super sorry for seemingly letting this die for a while, I've had a lot to deal with lately in terms of school, social drama, and my own mental health and it's a lot to take on at once. xD

-AlexTheMimikyu- likes this.
  12. That’s quite all right! Keep helping yourself in the way you are, and I’m sure you’ll get better!

EeviumZ likes this.
  13. MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790 Previously SlicertheGallade890

Everything is alright. I completely understand what school can be like sometimes.

EeviumZ likes this.
  14. You can absolutely request something but be aware that it'll take a long time. I'm also teaching myself digital drawing in ibis Paint X so I want to get more used to that before I do requests.

-AlexTheMimikyu- likes this.
  15. Bolero

Bolero Previously Boleroofnoodles

When you can remake this, please :0
    upload_2020-2-29_16-54-31.png

16. I'm not used to that style of art but I could try tracing it lol

Bolero likes this.
  17. Bolero

Bolero Previously Boleroofnoodles

Thanks ( b._.)b