• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Eevees~R~Us: Super Eevee Breeding Extravaganza!

Hey everyone, Mich here.

After much careful consideration I've decided to open up an Eevee breeding store, specializing in getting you the Eevee's you want, the way you want. (or at least the best I can).
The problem with Eevee's (however) are they're incredibly hard to breed into the female gender (for me anyway... then again I can't seem to breed ANY female anythings)... so I have about 20 male Eevee's at this moment. (I call it my Eevee army.) However, if you have a specific nature in mind or a certain Eeveelution you'd like, I'd be more than happy to attempt getting that special Eevee to you, as long as you promise to love it. Also, I'm willing to attach a specific stone to one for you to Evolve it to the form you want, provided I have them in stock.

(I also have some other Pokemon for trade/that I can breed.)

Currently in stock:
Many Eevees (there's no end to them. =D )
Togepis
Anoriths
Spheals
Venonats
Absols
Poliwags
Cubones
Clamperls
Dunsparces
Ralts'
Slakoths
Smoochums
Krabbys
Minuns and Plusles (new!)
Spineraks (new!)
Ledybas (new!)
Luvdiscs (new!)
Carvanhas (New!)
Koffings (Coming Soon)
Arons (Coming Soon)

Just please remember, some of these will take some time to breed, so please be patient. If you don't see something you want, make a request and I'll try to get what you want to you. Alrighty? =)
Also keep an eye out for new pokemon added to the list. (by the (new!) next to them)

Now there are some pokemon I would really prefer to get in exchange for my Eevees... but if you don't have what I'm looking for, I'm sure we can work something out. =D

What I wouldn't mind getting:

Pinsir (for the sake of having him in my pokedex.. he'll probably rot after that lol)
Pokemon unobtainable without FR/LG or R/S/E
SHINIES!
(I'll take pretty much ANY shiny, just for the sake of having shinies. I've never had them T_T)
Any legendaries at all (preferably from before Diamond And Pearl but if you're only willing to give from D/P I understand) if you're really willing to give one.

Note: In some cases I'm willing to give multiple Pokemon away for one. (Such as legendaries or very rare shinies). So say... if someone wants two Eevees with stones and a Spheal but they only have an Articuno they're willing to trade, I'm willing to work out a deal. =D
If you want to attempt some kind of deal, I'll most likely work something out with you, so give it a shot.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hopefully I'll see you online soon to do our trade, I'd like to adopt a Spheal and Anorith :p

If you see me online just send me a PM :)

Alrighty. Will do.

Rather bummed about more people not attempting to take advantage of this thread. I mean I'm willing to breed enough Eevee's for people to have all the evolved forms, I mean someone gave me a legitimate Palkia over GTS for one of my Eevees, so I know how badly some people want them.

And like I've said, just because a pokemon isn't listed, doesn't mean I cant breed it for you. They are just the easiest things for me to breed. I have a ditto so I can attempt to breed other stuff for people if I have to. :)

Rather bummed about more people not attempting to take advantage of this thread. I mean I'm willing to breed enough Eevee's for people to have all the evolved forms, I mean someone gave me a legitimate Palkia over GTS for one of my Eevees, so I know how badly some people want them.
(Once my sis traded a lv 20 Kabuto for a lv. 70 Cresslia on the GTS. She recieved the cresselia)

Back on topic. Would you like a Charmander? I'll take a FEMALE Eevee if possible for the Charmander. We were both on at the same time and we forgot about the trade.XDD

Oh wow... I almost forgot about this. I've been pretty distracted away from Pokemon lately so, I'm sorry for not really keeping this up, luckily for me there weren't any requests since last time.

ANYWAY.

Update: I have a ditto, so I can attempt to breed things with a ditto if you would like. I do have all of the starters as well but I can't completely guarantee breeding them, I'll see what I can do though.

Sorry... if you would read everything it states I only have the 1 female eevee which is the one I use to breed. It's very hard for me to breed a female, and if I were to get a female to trade, no offense I would prefer to get a better trade for it.

I'm honestly not too thrilled to see you're going around asking other people for the same stuff you're asking me... that's pretty rude to the people who are trying to breed things to make you happy and then finding out you're asking EVERYONE for the same thing...

ANYWAY.

SO apparently I'm not doing too hot here trading-wise.. please make more requests, I've got more pokemans then I know what to do with. >_<

And I keep getting more and more to update my list with! =D

I'm honestly not too thrilled to see you're going around asking other people for the same stuff you're asking me... that's pretty rude to the people who are trying to breed things to make you happy and then finding out you're asking EVERYONE for the same thing...

ANYWAY.

SO apparently I'm not doing too hot here trading-wise.. please make more requests, I've got more pokemans then I know what to do with. >_<

And I keep getting more and more to update my list with! =D
sorry but i was intending to trade everyone i asked i want specific natures/characters

I'm looking to obtain a Togepi. I can get you a Pinsir, or I have a few others I could trade you. Some of the others I have include: Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgey, Sandshrew, Cleffa, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, and Dratini.

I'm looking to obtain a Togepi. I can get you a Pinsir, or I have a few others I could trade you. Some of the others I have include: Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgey, Sandshrew, Cleffa, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, and Dratini.

Honestly I don't really want a Pinsir... i hate pinsir... he's going to rot in my box, so i'm only trading for a pinsir if somebody can't offer me anything else. lol

Either Butterfree or Beedrill would be wonderful! If you see anything else on the list you would like let me know and I'll trade you Togepi and anything else you want for Butterfree AND beedrill. =)

actually if you see 3 things that you like, you could always give me a trash pokemon in return so it's more like you getting 3 and me getting 2 (like just trade a bidoof so you can get the 3rd pokemon you want, lol)

All I really need is a Togepi (I already have enough Eevees thanks to my Ditto) but thank you. ^^ I can get you a Beedrill and a Butterfree if you give me some time. I'll need to breed and evolve them, but they evolve at early levels so it wouldn't take too long. :]

All I really need is a Togepi (I already have enough Eevees thanks to my Ditto) but thank you. ^^ I can get you a Beedrill and a Butterfree if you give me some time. I'll need to breed and evolve them, but they evolve at early levels so it wouldn't take too long. :]

Well I'd like to give you something else in exchange for the Beedrill and Butterfree. Is there anything on the list that you don't have in your dex?

I didn't see anything about egg moves; are those included, too? Would it be posible to get an Eevee, preferably male, with Wish as an egg move? I would be willing to offer up my Dialga. I also have a bunch of Munchlax and all of the evolution stones, I believe. (Leaf, Thunder, Fire, Water, Dawn, Dusk, Shiny, [Oval])

Thanks, either way. (:

Jynx: At the moment I don't have anything with Wish but when I do I'll start breeding Eevee's with Wish. I'll try to get to that in the next week.

I have eevees with Bite and Quick Attack already as Egg moves lol. But when I get around to getting Wish in there, I'll PM you.

Shado: Yeah I'm good to trade now. =)

Sorry all. I'm in a show and it's been taking up pretty much my entire month so I haven't gotten around to breeding but you can still leave me your requests.

It gives me something to do on my downtime. lol