• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Utopia

Clover lied down, outside the Lake of Vapor, dipping her paw in the lake lightly, yawning. She didn’t always enter the lake of vapor’s area, but she did want a quick drink before returning to her own home.

Vortex's eyes fluttered open and he yawned, awakening from his pleasant slumber. He stood up and shook himself off in the lake, his mermaid-like tail swishing to and fro. Suddenly, his chocolate-hued gaze befell a beautiful Leafeon with a rose in her fur, and a smile played upon Vortex's lips and he made his way over. The other looked quite a timid specimen- he could tell by the certain way she held herself- so he made his soft voice even softer so as to not make her jump, and murmured, "Hello there, lovely. What might your name be?"

Clover slowly lapped at the water in the lake and smiled, finding it quite refreshing. She came to a stop as her rose suddenly fell out of her fur, quickly jumping into the shallow part of the lake to grab it before it could fly off further. She was surprised when she found a Vaporeon swim up to her, quickly jumping out of the lake. His words causes a light tint of green to spread across her cheeks. “Uh, Oh, my name is Clover, now if you’d excuse me, I really must be going,” she frowned, before slowly backing away.

"Well, nice to meet you, Clover. They know me as Vortex," the Vaporeon cooed, his brown eyes half-closed, and a soft smile curving his maw. He frowned slightly, furrowing fictional eyebrows as she stuttered that she had to leave. Vortex hopped out of the lake too, his tail stopping its motion. "Where are you off to, Clover? A lovely name, by the way."

Quirino walked up to the shore of the Lake of Vapor, stretching and laying down. To his right was a conversation between an apparently love-stricken Vaporean and a slowly backing away Leafeon. The Umbreon chuckled softly to himself and rested his head on his front paws, closing his eyes.

Clover had left the area before he could introduce himself. She gasped when Vortex appeared next to her, causing her to fall over in surprise. The rose in her fur fell out, and started to fly off again. “Hey! Come back,” she yelled to her flower before chasing it down, hoping that Vortex wouldn’t follow. She quickly used leafage at the rose, keeping the rose in place, giving her the time to jump up and grab it.

"Oh dear... seems she certainly isn't very interested. A pity- for she is a beauteous one." Vortex muttered to himself, and- albeit looking a bit dejected- shuffled back to the lake and plunged into the warm, comforting waters. He closed his eyes, and sighed. "Ah, women," he said, loudly for everyone in the lake area to hear- being melodramatic as he was, he paddled around in circles on his back, too. "Such beautiful creatures, though so resisting to my flirting!"

Quirino opened his eyes and flinched at the loud proclamation made by the Vaporeon, who had retreated into the water. The Umbreon laughed, shaking his head as he got up onto all fours. "It's not so much flirting as it is seduction, my friend," Quirino retorted, amused. "Maybe take it down a notch, eh?"

Clover sighed, putting the rose in her fur trying to make it so it wouldn’t fall out once more. She mumbled, finding the Vaporeon walk off. She mumbled to herself, feeling guilty at the moment and walking after him. “Wait! Come back,” she frowned.

Vortex looked up, and raised an eyebrow- or at least, he would have, if he had one- and paddled over to the Umbreon. "I suppose you are correct- perhaps I should calm down a little." he murmured, sighing. There was certainly disappointment in his voice, but his face was decorated with a smile. "I just want someone to love! It's my dream to have a proper family." Vortex exclaimed, his heart on his figurative sleeve, as usual.

His ears perked up, and his brown eyes softened at the sight of Clover. "Oh, hi!" he took Quirino's advice, and decided not to 'seduct' the female. "I am sorry for my actions- I hope you can forgive me."

Quirino chuckled once more and grinned. "Well, maybe instead of focusing on finding someone to love, try to find someone who'll love you back. If your heart and mouth are constantly focused on showing your affection to someone, there's no guarantee they'll feel the same, if you know what I mean." Out of his periphery, the Umbreon noticed the Leafeon with whom the Vaporeon was so smitten and nodded his head towards her. "Here's your second chance. Turn around." Quirino observed the Vaporeon's next move, and rested his head in his front paws once more, closing his eyes yet again.

Last edited:
Clover frowned. “You’re actions? What are you talking about,” she mumbled. She honestly had no clue to what he was talking about, all she remembered was when he swam up to her, and chased her a few minutes ago. “I mean, Iguess you’re forgiven,” she mumbled. She turned her head to the Umbreon near the lake. “And would you mind introducing me to your friend,” she asked him.

"I was quite forward, and I have realised that you may not be comfortable with that." Vortex said, bowing his head. He bit his lip. Why didn't everything go as smoothly as he wanted it to!? "The issue is," Vortex chuckled, "I don't know his name either! What is your name?" Vortex asked, turning to Quirino.

Quirino lifted his head from his paws and grinned at the two. "I'm Quirino. Pleasure to meet you both." His rings flashed briefly in a friendly gesture. "May I ask your names?" The two seemed nice, and Quirino figured, might as well make some friends while he was here. This place was sort of.. new to him.

Clover frowned, “well, I didn’t seem to notice, but of course I do hate when men do that,” she sighed. “B-But, thank you for apologizing, nonetheless,” she smiled. She then turned to the Umbron and smiled as he introduced himself. “Oh, I’m sorry, Quirino, but my name is Clover, and it’s nice to meet you,” she smiled, her tail wagged up and down, in a happy expression.

"Vortex," the male murmured, viewing with a smile on his face, his brown eyes soft as usual. His face lit up in awe as the others rings lit up- it was a pretty sight. "Quirino... I like the name. Mystical, you might call it!" he cooed, because Vortex just could not go five minutes without complimenting someone. "How long have you dwelled here?"

Quirino looked around, breathing in the salty air from the lake. "About two months for me. My home is over at the Ruins of Darkness, so this sight is quite new for me." He chuckled softly and turned his gaze back to the group. "Clover and Vortex. Those are nice names."

“I’ve never been to the Ruins of Darkness before, I’m afraid that some Umbreon or other dark type may attack me. I would like to go there some day, hopefully when I’m much more stronger. And thank you for the compliment, Quirino is a pretty good name as well,” she laughed.

"Interesting. I have been to the Ruins of Darkness a few times throughout my life; it is a ominous place at first, but the Umbreon there are usually friendly. Much like you!" Vortex chuckled. He looked over at Clover, when she spoke of not being strong. "Ah, Clover- I would be glad to take you there some time, if you would allow me. I'd ensure you stayed safe," he offered. "Perhaps we could go visit you, Quirino."

Quirino grinned. "That would be great. I'd love to have you." He stretched and heard an audible pop in his back before sliding back down into his original position. "The Ruins of Darkness can seem like quite the chilling home, but most of my fellow Umbreon there are indeed very friendly."

Clover blushed at the compliment she was given by the Vaporeon. “Thank you, Vortex, but it’s alright, besides, It gives me my own reason to train, and I wouldn’t want to drag you about, but thank you for your offer, and it means alot,” she smiled.

It seemed he was finally doing it right- having a pleasant conversation. Quirino's advice had certainly been correct; he was lucky the Umbreon was so friendly. "I would love to visit again, sometime." Vortex said to Quirino. "I now have an excuse!" he chuckled.

He then looked over to Cliver, and nodded gently. "Ah, I see! Well, if you ever need my assistance, just give me a call. I spend most of my days in the Lake of Vapor with the rest of my kin. With enough training, I know Leafeon can be exceptional in battle- and you shall be no exception."

Quirino smiled as he observed the exchange between Clover and Vortex. He chuckled and stood up. "Well, I'm gonna head back home. You both can feel free to come visit the Ruins anytime. Good bye!" He flicked his tail in a friendly manner and left the Lake, his rings glowing dimly.

"Ah, good-bye, Quirino! Have a safe journey back home; I hope to see you soon." Vortex called after the Umbreon, his hazelnut optics following him as he departed, before fixating his eyes back on to Clover. "Are you headed anywhere in a hurry?"

Clover was distracted by the lake’s water. She stared at her reflection, canceling out all other noises. She wasn’t aware that Vortex was speaking to her, until a magikarp used splash and hit her with some water, waking her up. “Huh? What?” She frowned, confused, staring at Vortex.

"Oh, I can understand your distraction," Vortex chuckled. "The lake water is very beautiful." He blinked and looked around, longing again for the warm sensation of the water. "what I said was, are you headed anywhere on a hurry? If not, you are welcome to join me- the water is lovely."

“Oh, umm, no, not really. I just came to get a small drink, and then head back to Leaf Meadow. I’lul gladly stay here if you wish for me to,” she smiled. Her tail wagged up and down, rather then side to side, which most of the time meant she was happy or content.

"Wonderful!" hummed Vortex, stepping gracefully into the water and holding a paw out to let Clover in. "I encourage you to come in- the waters are said to revitalise and rejuvenate your entire body." Vortex himself believed this sentiment; he awaits felt amazing when he was in the lake.

Clover frowned as he encouraged her to join him into the waters. “S-Sorry, but no thanks, I feel a bit exposed when swimming in the water, unless their is no one else in the water, then yea, I’d rather not enter,” she blushed, having turned away.

A Jolteon runs into the area keeping distant from others, he slowly began to drink some water from the lake. Volt usually kept away from others except for his Jolteon family in his home area. He usually only comes to this area for a refreshing drink from the lake. He then ran off and laid under a tree, keeping away from others.

"Ah, don't worry. My sister was a shy one, too- she wouldn't eat in front of people." Vortex chuckled as he paddled in circles. He also noticed a Jolteon going to settle beneath a tree, and eyed it for a while before going back to swimming

“What, no, it’s mostly because, well... umm, I feel naked when swimming in water,” she blushed. She turned away in embarrassment. “It’s been a thing since I was a little Eevee, where I’d be embarrassed when people would find me taking a shower or bath near an old waterfall. I’ve always felt exposed, to this day,” she mumbled.

"Ah, I see..." hummed Vortex, blinking a few times, in thought for a moment. He bit his lip. "It's okay, Clover- everyone has their insecurities, and you are no exception; simply, you are just acting as a regular Pokemon." He flipped onto his back and floated in place.

“Thank you,” she blushed, before taking in a deep breath and taking a step into the lake. She took short breathes, and her tail stood in between her legs, making her feel much more comfortable. She slowly made her way over to Vortex, grabbing his tail, holding on like her life depended on it, she couldn’t really swim either, which was obvious at this point.

“Very good, Clover!” exclaimed Vortex, making sure his tail was gentle in its motion. “Now, you just have to kick your legs very slightly, as if you are walking.” He instructed, trying to help her out.

“Don’t tell me what to do,” she whined softly, she still held on. She started to kick her Hind legs, as he intructed, still grabbing his tail. “A-Am I doing it right!” She asked in a panicked voice, before freaking out and climbing on Vortex’s back. “I can’t believe I let you talk me into this!” She yelled.

“You were doing it wonderfully, Clover.” He murmured softly to the Leafeon, straightening his back as she climbed on it to give her better support. He giggled a bit at her panicked tone. “Would you like me to take you back to the shore, milady ?”

“No I wasn’t! Water is my krptonite,” she’s yelled at him. She blushed, finding herself hugging the Vaporeon from the backside. “Yes, take me back to shore, please,” she yelled in a panicked tone. She did her best to get to his head, which was farther from the water, but failed, almost falling into the water in doing so. “And hurry up, please!” She yelled.

He giggled. "For being so nervous, you certainly did well." he chuckled, before hearing her request. "Okay, but hold on," he instructed, paddling quickly back to shore and placing the end of his tail on the lake bank, so Cover could use it as a walkway.