• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Falls (Eeveelution Romance rp)

"Besides finding my true love, I tripped over a vine... I soon noticed you and decided to talk to you!" Blaze smiled, His fur heated up. "Ive never seen a Eeveelution like you before. You look so beau- i mean, eh, cool!" Blaze blushed in embarrassment. "No one likes to be my friend because every time I feel somethings in my fur, my fur grows more warmer..."

Cerol walked around again... He didn't found anything like berries, or other items. He just lied under the tree again, and fell asleep.

Emi looked away for a second, a light blush appearing on her features. "My kind of Eeveelution isn't very common," She stated humbly before glancing back at Blaze, "But I'd like to be your friend," the small bug-type Eeveelution lifted up a paw, as if she were offering a highfive-- well, highpaw.

Scout ran towards the falls, worrying that she had already been too late. As she reached the top of one of the hills, she jumped, catching a gust of wind to carry her light body. The wind could only carry her so far, as Scout began to fall back towards the ground, off of her feet. Tumbling forward, she slammed into a tree, shaking it's entire body.
"I'm.... I'm not to late, am I?"

Cerol woke up from sudden noise. He looked around, and didn't seen anyone, or anything. 'Is that my imagination again?' He thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze smiled as he took raised his paw up too and did a highpaw. "Thanks! You made me feel better!" Blaze smiled. He looked up in the sky as the sun just passed noon. He checked his fur and it was still a little bit dirty. "I have to go and clean up, see ya!" Blaze had a playful smile before he left and climbed a tree. Trying to rub the dirt off.

Star felt the tree shake after she was in a deep snoze. "Ahhh!" She shrieked. She was trying to flap her wings to fly up, but she was falling way too fast. She fell into a hole in the ground. "Ugh..." Star sighed as she tried to squeeze out, but she was too big.

Scout got up from the base of the tree, hissing in slight pain. She looked over to where the shriek came from and jumped at the form of another eeveelution, "Are you alright? Oh no, I didn't mean to bother you!" she apologized as she quickly jumped over to the other pokémon to pull them out.

Cerol watched the eeveelution. "You are not..." He replied, and just after that seen that eeveelution quickly jumped over. "Oh, okay..." He whispered, and fell asleep again.

Wolf stares at what was ahead of him---Eeveelution Falls. He walks forward, stopping at the edge. He closes his eyes, letting gravity take over him. He dives straight to the waterfall pond, gravity increasing as he falls rapidly. He then lands in the pond, splashing all around him.

"I'm late!" Firefly screamed as she ran into the entrance Eeveelution Falls. Firefly was frustrated and upset when she arrived late in the afternoon in the falls. Her Umbreon friend had to stop her from going, but with her little sneakiness the small five tail, weird eeveelution made to the falls all by herself without her tails getting caught on tree branches and rocks. She was a firedark type Pokémon that didn't have name for the humans to call her. The humans thought she a Pokémon fusion between a Houndoom, Growlithe, and a Ninetails. But really she was just a normal before she evolved into a unknown species for the Pokémon world. But putting that aside Firefly didn't stop running around the falls three times before tripping and rolling into the waterfall pound.

(OCC: Ahh! I haven't been receiving alerts of this rp.)
Zenix was still at the meadow enjoying his slumber. He continues to sleep as more Eeveelutions showed up.

"Yea im fine... thanks I guess..." Star felt embarrased, she walked away Into the woods with her wings folded and head down. She encountered a meadow not too far away from the Falls. "This seems nice..." She thought. She flew up in the air and started gliding against the breeze, feeling it through her fur.