• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm from really far away... I don't know what the region is called though... But the Eevee's there look different than everywhere else. I live near Victory Road now, in Kalos." Crescent said slowly, her voice gradually growing a little more confident. Her mom was right, talking to others wasn't that hard after a while!

Then a new Eevee appeared, and Crescent retreated into her shell again from being startled. She jumped with a yelp, cowering a little beside Hansi, only calming down because of the rapid ringing of her soothe bell.

"It's fine just a little bump isn't anything." Hansi greeted the new eevee with a smile. "My name is Hansi and this is Crescent. Come one introduce yourself Crescent."

"Hi... m-my name is Zenix," he replied by introducing himself. As he introduced himself he was looking at the floor moving his paw back and forth. He then turned to the Eevee hiding and said nervously, "I-I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's f-f-fine Zenix..." Crescent gulped. "Its just that I haven't really met anyone besides my parents before..." She cleared her throat. "A-and my name is Crescent." She squeaked. She peered over Hansi's back at the other Eevee, he looked like Hansi. Except his ears weren't tipped with blue and he had a scar. She wondered how he got it.

"Alright so you ready to come out from behind now Crescent? I'm kinda hungry and the food smells really good." Hansi looked back at Crescent then at Zenix. "So how did you get your scar?"

"Huh, o-oh this," Zenix replied putting his paw on his left cheek, "um.. well I... angered a Liepard, and... it used slash on me. So that's how I got this." Zenix put his paw down once he finished explaining.

"What the heck did you do to make that thing mad? Don't you know its called the cruel Pokemon for a reason?" Crescent muttered to herself, a little louder than she though she actually said it. She walked to the front of the two boys, shaking out the feathering on her paws, "You guys wanna eat?" she asked quietly.

Zenix's stomach started to grumble and he blushed from embarrassment. "Umm... sure," he replied, "I'm actually... kind of hungry right now." 'Now that was embarrassing,' he thought to himself.

Crescent trotted foreword and into the area where the food was, swishing her tail on the way in. "Cumon lets goooo-wa!" she pouted slightly, the tips of her whiskers flickering slightly in her excitement. She seemed to bounce gently on her feet, her ears and nose twitching as well.

"Yes finally good. Just glad there's still some for us." Luke laughed at Crescent's reaction. "Why are you getting so worked up over food?"

Zenix followed Hansi and Crescent over to where the food is being served. He was attracted to the food's smell. "Wow that sure smells good," he said as he got closer to the food.

"I'm hungry" came Crescent's blunt reply to Hansi, quickly finding a steaming plate and carrying it to the nearest place to sit she could find. Almost as soon as she sat down, one of her bad habits from the breeding farm kicked in. Her front paws curled around her food, blocking it off from sight, and she practically began inhaling the food, only pausing to pant because hot dang the food was burning her tongue!

Zenix sat down next to Crescent and noticed how she was eating. "Umm... C-Crescent," he said, "nobody's going to steal your food. Y-You know that... right?" When he finished asking her that, Zenix started eating his food.

"That's right this is a Daycare not a Farm be comfortable everyone's your friends here"Cross said patting Crescent on the head "Alright I gotta go take a nap I'm already done eating" He added going outside once again to nap

Hansi sat down across from Crescent and Zenix. "Yeah Crescent he's right no one will steal your food. So you said you were from which region again?"

"I don't know what it was called, I just know it was far away... kinda like Alola, cause a lot of Pokemon there looked different." she said softly, relaxing somewhat. Her paws didn't block off her food but the still rested next to her plate, which was almost finished. "It wasn't a very nice place, it was really swampy and filled with fog and Ghost and Dark types."

"Wow... it must be one horrible place for it sound like that," Zenix said with a chill down his spine, "how were you able to withstand a place like that?" By the time he asked he already finished his food.

"I grew up on a shiny farm... So I guess I was protected... but shiny farms aren't great either. When I did escape I hid on a ship that was bringing some of the pokemon to other regions, so I ended up in Kalos and then my mom and dad adopted me." Crescent answered. She shrugged, "I was lucky that I was normal type, Ghosts don't affect me, and the Dark types usually ignore you."

"Wow... that must've been tough to live through," Zenix replied, "I'm sorry you had to live at a ranch like that." His face was full of guilt after hearing Crescent's story. "So... if it's a breeding farm... then did they force y-..." Zenix stopped himself before finishing and puts his head down, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask something like that."

Hansi ate quietly while listening to Crescent's story. "Wow sounds harsh." Hansi was trying to change the subject but he didn't have any ideas. "You guys want me to take the trash?"

"Yes please." Crescent said quickly, pushing the empty plate over to Hansi. She looked at Zenix, and to be honest, she was thankful the younger Eevee wasn't curious, she was busy trying to rid herself of resurfacing memories. It was common that she'd have these flashbacks. Who knows, maybe she really could trust the two Eevees, it would be nice to finally trust someone else with all the details.

"Oh... sure thanks," Zenix replied to Hansi and pushed his plate over to him. His ears were drooped down from almost saying something he shouldn't. 'I can't believe I almost asked that,' he thought, 'I'm such an idiot.'

"No problem guys" Hansi grabbed the plates and went over to the trash can. He dumped the scraps into the trash and set the plates on a counter where the other plates were. He walked back to the table and sat down. "so where are you from Zenix? Is it far or close to this region?"

Zenix turned to Hansi to reply. "Well I use to live in Johto, but later my mom and I moved to Unova when I was only a year old," he said, "we live in a forest somewhere in the region just the two of us. Although lately... it's been just me."

"Why have you been all alone!? It's never safe to be on your own so young in the wild! There's no telling when and where a trainer could show up, or how high of a level their team is, not to mention wild pokemon!!" Crescent mewled. She couldn't fathom being alone in the wild that young, in fact she still was prepared to be in the wild, she learned that much before coming to Kalos, and even in Kalos still she wasn't prepared. It seemed trainers flooded Cyllage City every day due to Eevees being so close.

"Wait... how old are both of you anyways?" she asked, softer this time. In her head she was wondering why she flipped out as much as she did. It was the exact opposite of, well, her.

"Well I'm about six years old," Zenix replied to her. He started to notice that he is no longer as nervous as he was when he first met Hansi and Crescent. 'Wow.. may this daycare isn't so bad after all,' he thought.

Name: Craig
Species: Vaporeon
Parents: Tim (Father) Mary (Mother)
Moves: Surf, Waterfall
Personality: Jerk, lazy
Dislikes: Being out of water too much time
Others: Nothing actually
There ya go, spent some time on this.

"I'm only four years old." Hansi looked down at the table as if he was trying to remember something. "Hmm where was I from again?" Hansi whispered to himself.

Zenix turned over to Hansi, "So Hansi, where are you from?" he asked, "Seeing as you got to know a little bit about us, I think it's our turn to learn a little bit about you." Zenix puts on a little smile after saying that.

"I forget sometimes that I'm supposed to be twelve..." Crescent muttered sheepishly. "Mum did say it was completely natural to act the way I do though... So sometimes I forget I'm older than I act." If an anime sweat drop were possible, one would be appearing above Crescent's head. She shrugged, and then cast a curious glance at the youngest of the group, tilting one ear to the side as she waited.

"Umm about me.. yeah about that I don't remember much about when I was younger." Hansi tried to remember but he couldn't. "I just know I was adopted as well and my parents right now have been taking care of me since. I don't know where I'm from."

Zenix was a little shocked after hearing Hansi's response. This is the first he's heard of someone not knowing their past. "Woah really... that's the first time I heard someone say that," he said, "so you can't recall anything?"

"Well, you are really little, if you don't mind me saying that." Crescent piped up, attempting to cheer Hansi up, "You'll probably remember when you get older. It probably means your life was nice and peaceful and you might have accidentally wandered off or something and then got found and adopted." She flicked her long tail as if to affirm her conclusion. "See, compared to us, you only have four years worth of memory compared to twelve or six, you'll remember sometime, I mean it's just four years, how much could've happened in four years? You'll think of it someday."

"Nice speech kiddo you related to an Attorney or something?" Cross joked "Hansi on the other hand try you can remember just don't Overdo it your brain might explode......kidding the only brains I've seen explode were because of me"

(Omg,i haven't replied in this rp in a VERY long time 0-0)

Fairi came out of the kitchen with some ice-cream for dessert,"Hey Guys!Sorry for being so long in the kitchen....I was making some ice-cream for dessert!"she said smiling,"Who would like some?"

Crescent looked to Cross, not registering the joke, and beamed a little, only registering the praise at the beginning. However, she looked at Fairi curiously. She turned to Zenix, "What's ice cream?" she asked, in fact, Crescent hadn't ever had a desert of any kind before.

Adam looked at Fairi and quickly looked back at his cut , wishing it would just seal up already as it was really painful. He slumped back into the sitting position he was in earlier and looked down at the floor , he was no stranger to being alone , in fact he has been alone most of his life.

'Wow.. she's never had or heard of ice cream,' Zenix thought with a surprised look, 'can't say that I blame her after everything she's been through.' Zenix then turned to Crescent. "Well umm... ice cream is type of dessert," he said trying to explain, "it's a snack that you can eat in between or after meals. But if you eat to much, you'll feel like your sick. I hope that's a good enough explanation."

"Ohhh ice cream. Yay!" Hansi cheered and looked at Crescent with a surprised look. "You haven't had icecream? It's jut really really good that's all I have to say."

Status
Not open for further replies.