• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome To The Eeveelution DayCare!
This DayCare is only for Eeveelutions,So if you want to be a CareTaker Just be an evoled eeveelution,If you are a child,start as an eevee!

Rules:
1.Please no Cursing,This is a DayCare
2.You can only have 6 Characters in here
3.If you wish to put a different Pokemon in here just ask me!
4.The Kids Can have a crush on the other kids if u want to :3

Now for the form:
Name: (Put your name)
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee)
Parents: (Put only if you are a child)
Moves: (What moves do they have?(Most Kids must have only 2 Moves))
Personality: (How do they act?)
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?)
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!)

This is my Ocs:
Name:Nora
Species:Eevee
Parents: Glory(Mother/Glaceon),Leo(Father/Leafeon)
Moves: Tackle,Quick Attack
Personality:Childish,Playful,Clumsy,Kind,Shy,Creative and Friendly
Dislikes: Bullies
Other:An Eevee Tail Neacklace

Name:Fairi
Species:Sylveon
Moves: Fairy Wind,Swift,Helping Hand,Protect
Personality:Childish,Kind,Friendly and Playful
Dislikes: Mean Pokemon,Swearing
Other:A Purple Apron with a Sylveon Ribbon in the Middle

Edit 1 : I forgot to put the gender XDD
Edit 2 : I'm Adding more features to this RP

Fairi had finished unpacking her stuff in the DayCare and was ready to Open it,"Now.....The only thing i need to do is to wait for the new CareTakers,The Children and their Parents,She smiled and went to the entrance to wait for Pokemon to come inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: (Put your name) Eri
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee) Eevee(Gonna be an Espeon, though!)
Personality: (How do they act?) Childish, hates bullying
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!) A blue bandanna

Eri walked into the Daycare. It was her first day, and she was excited and nervous at the same time. She tried not to trip over her bandanna. Eri went up to someone that seemed like she was in charge. "Hi!" She said.

An Eevee walked to her and greeted her,"Well hello there young one,I'm Fairi,I'm in charge of this DayCare,What's your name little one?"She asked.

Meanwhile at Nora

"I can't wait to meet new eevees mommy"Said the little eevee to the Glaceon"*Chuckle*Oh course dear,We are almost there"Said the Glaceon.

Eri beamed. "I'm Eri!" She said. Eri was super excited to meet new Pokemon. "Is anyone else here yet?"

"Not yet,but i'm pretty sure they are on their way"She said looking behind Eri,"There's another one coming right now"She said then giving Eri and the Eevee behind her a Heart-Warming Smile.

"MOMMY!MOMMY!I SEE IT!"Nora said excitedly.

Eri turned around. Sure enough, there was another Eevee. "I'm gonna say hi!" She said, and ran off to meet the newcomer. "Hi! I'm Eri! What's your name?" Eri asked.

Name: Avery
Species: Sylveon
Personality: She is usually cold hearted and mean, even though she seems to help some of the pokemon here. It takes her time to warm up to new friends, as shes had a hard life before all this.
Other: She has a dark purple iris.

Avery looked at the eevees conversing, A new arrival it seemed. She padded away from the scene, and layed ontop of a blue blanket, and watched from afar. She and a few other eevees took care of the place, a few people strode in and out though, dropping off their pokemon from time to time.

Last edited:
I am Adding 3 more Ocs in this RP

Name: Evolt
Species: Eevee
Parents: Fairi(Mother/Sylveon),MonDark(Father/Umbreon)
Moves:Tackle,Quick Attack
Personality: Playful,Friendly,Funny
Dislikes: Sitting without doing anything,Bullies,Cheaters
Others: A Blue Bandanna with a Thunder in the Middle

Name: Elva
Parents: Fairi(Mother/Sylveon),MonDark(Father/Umbreon)
Moves:Tackle,Swift
Personality: Hyper Active,Kind,Sometimes Lazy
Dislikes: Bullies,Hot Weathers,Mud
Others: A Pink Bandanna with a Snowflake in the Middle

Name: Zorax
Species: Zorua
Parents: Luna(Mother/Umbreon),Zap(Father/Zoroark)
Moves: Bite,Quick Attack,Leer
Personality: Mean,Selfish,Is Actually Nice and Friendly
Dislikes: Cute Stuff(Not Actually),Sour and Bitter Food
Others: A Yellow Scarf

"MOMMY!MOMMY!I SEE IT!"Nora said excitedly.On the way to the DayCare,She saw another person.........a Zorua,a Zoroark and an Umbreon."Mommy,Can i greet the new Zorua over there?"Nora said pointing at the Zorua's Direction,"Sure Thing SweetHeart"Nora smiled and went to the Zorua,"Hello There!Nice to meet you!"She raised a paw to let him shake it,But he didn't take it,"Hi....I Guess"After that he left with his mother.

Nora sat there quietly,still raising her paw,then she put it down,'Awkward.....'She thought then went back to her mother.Then Suddenly an Eevee Ran to her and Greeted her,"Hello Eri!I'm Nora!Nice the meet you!"Nora Greeted her Back.

(I Did not reply beacause i didn't have internet)

Eri smiled at Nora. "Wanna go play? There's tons of stuff to do at the daycare!" Eri said. She was super excited.

Name: Adam
Moves: Tackle , Leer , Scratch
Personality: Alone , spends most time sitting down looking at everyone else
Dislikes: Being alone (even though he always is) , people bullying others
Others: A cut on his side
--------------------------------------------------------------
Another Eevee walked into view but he just seemed to ignore the others and sit down just looking at everyone , he let out a sigh of which sounded like sadness.

"Yeah Sure!That would be Fun!"Nora said while jumping.
She was about to go in the DayCare,But then another Eevee came and greeted her.
"Hi!I'm No-" She was cut off by Luveena Running Away.
Then other Eevees came,One with a blue bandanna with a thunder marking and the other eevee has a bandanna with a snowflake marking.
"Hi Guys!Welcome to our mothers DayCare!"said the Eevee with the Blue Bandanna.
"I'm Evolt,and this is my little sister,Elva"Said Evolt.

"Everyone who's joining in my DayCare please come here for a minute!" she called the young kids and adults who's going to be a CareTaker.

Eri went to where Fari was. She sat down and messed with her bandanna a little bit. Being a child, Eri was, as would be expected, fidgety.

Name: Coco.
Species: Eevee.
Parents: Spells (Mother/Espeon) Shade (Father/Absol)
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack.
Personality: Shy,Sweet Tooth,Kind,Loner.
Dislikes: Loud Sounds,Rotten Food,Fire.
Other: Wears a little collar with a cookie printed on it.

Coco enters the daycare with his father Shade and sees pokemon already playing and chatting, Coco gets a little nervous and cuddles closer to Shade. Shade talked with the adults and Coco peeked at the playful pokemon and what they are doing. Coco finally man ups and trots to the play room, Shade waved good bye and gave Coco a special chocolate chip cookie for a snack. Shade leaves the daycare but Coco got scared again and followed Fairi with the other pokemon to a room.

"Now then..I would like to give some of your guys a tour."Fairi said.
She walked in the DayCare and began to show them the classes like for 2-3 ages go to the Sunflower Classroom,4-5 ages go to then go to the ButterCup Classroom and the 6-7 ages go to the Sakura/Cherry Blossom Classroom.

Name: (Put your name) Jake.
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee)Eevee (I'll be a Jolteon!)
Parents: (Put only if you are a child) Solar (Sylveon, Mother) Scar (Father, Charizard)
Moves: (What moves do they have?(Most Kids must have only 2 Moves)) Sand attack, Tackle
Personality: (How do they act?) Speedy, stays alone.
Likes: (What do they like?) Thunder, quiet areas and battling.
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?) Loud areas.
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!) A yellow scarf
Jake would walk into the Daycare slowly, watching out for any other Pokémon.

He'd run towards his parents.
'Papa please!' He'd cling onto Scar. Before realising that it was no use, he'd run towards his mother.
'Mama! Please, mama. I want to stay with you!' Solar would shake her head and head off with Scar. He sat in front of the Daycare.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I hope you don't mind me pushing the boundaries a little xD Jus' lemme know of I need to change me chara)

Name: Crescent

Species: Shiny Eevee from an unknown region (Will evolve eventually into Umbreon, with a little variation in appearance.)

Moves: Wish, Swift, Quick attack

Parents: (Biologically her parents are two shiny Eevee's) Her foster parents: Fletcher (F Shiny Talonflame) Sammy (M Noivern)

Personality: She isn't cold or closed off, she just doesn't know how to socialize properly. She does have a sense of maturity, knowing the world is dangerous and how to survive, but other than that she can be very naive when confronted with sheltered and provaliged lifestyle. Very defensive, and not prone to lash out she gets emotional and cries easily. Also, her quiet closed off air tends to be intimidating.

Likes: Spicy food, being praises, having her fur ruffled, cuddling, warm blankets with hot cocoa and a fire, music

Dislikes: Males flirting with her, sour food, the cold, crowded areas, extremely loud areas, relationships

Other: Rescued from a breeding farm, aka they shiny bred all sorts of pokemon, and yes she has had a few kiddos before being rescued. Since her region has a special regional varient of Eevee, her appearance is a little different. Slightly larger than other Eevee's, around two inches taller. Longer legs and longer body. The tail is slightly less fluffy and a little longer, it doesn't stick in the air, the highest its ever raised is horizontal with her body, otherwise it drags on the ground. The neck fluff is smaller, and fluffiest on the chest and back, the fur also reaches her belly and back. Her ears also don't droop to the side like Eevees, they are longer and larger, face foreword and are upright, fuzzy near the base and tips. Her head is a little smaller and has a longer snout, but only slightly. Also, she has whiskers tipped with very gently glowling orbs, they only appear very white when not in darkness though. All in all, she is average in appearance for Eevee's from her region, and rather pretty.

Her eyes are dark grey with white pupils, she wears a gold soothe bell with a blue grey ribbon around her neck. Has a little feathering on her paws. Her foster parents believes putting her in the daycare would do her some good, give her a chance to open up and learn to socialize.

~~~~

Crescent buried her face into her father's fluffy neck, refusing to look around the daycare, Fletcher sighed and fluttered into the daycare, Sammy walking in after her, cradling the young Eevee in his wings. Fletcher cawed, "Hello, who is in charge here?" Sammy was quiet, despite his species known for having concussive sound making abilities. And Crescent continued cowering in his neck fluff.

Last edited:
Fairi looked behind her and found a Shiny Talonflame,a Noivern and a Shiny Eevee,"Welcome to the Eeveelution DayCare,Its is also allowed for other Young Pokemon,I'm Fairi the Sylveon and the principle of this DayCare"She smiled after that.

Fletcher landed, her feathers sparkling with embers from Flame Body, a sign of relief from the rather flustered bird mom. "Oh thank goodness! We want a nice smooth transition for Crescent, there's quite a lot we must get done that quite simply we can't bring her along to do!" Fletcher approached the Sylveon and whispered concernedly, "Please do keep an eye on the poor girl. She's been through a lot and there's no telling how long it will take before she isn't so nervous anywhere but home."

Meanwhile, Sammy had managed to get the young Eevee onto the ground, talking in as quiet a voice he could. It was still deep and booming, but quiet enough, as he comforted Crescent who had tears forming in her eyes, "Now now, the kind Sylveon, she's going to take good care of you. We'll be back very soon. I'm very sure all the other Eevee's here are very nice and would love to be friends, they'll be so kind to you. Be a strong girl mon belle lune." he cooed, letting some of his native language slip through.

Crescent sniffled and nodded slowly, "I'll try Papa." she purred a little as his wings wiped her tears away. A nuzzle on her head later and she was gently nudged towards the older Eeveelution.

"You must be Crescent."She said with a smile,She crouched down to her height and petted her with one of her ribbons.
"There,there no need to be afraid,Here"She took out a small lollipop,"This is for you!"She said giving the little eevee the lollipop.
She then stood up and look at the adults,"I promise she will be in good paws :blush:" .

Name: Billy
Parents: Turtonator (adopted)
Moves: Swift, Quick Attack
Personality: Mean,
Likes: food, dragon and fire types, girls (in a cute little kid kind of way.)
Dislikes: Rules, Chores, School
Others: Wears a red and grey scarf

Fletcher sighed in relief, puffing out her sparkling chest. Both parents nuzzled the Eevee's furry cheeks before flying off. Crescent watched longingly, tears once more trying to push past her eyes. She blinked them away, she'll be strong like she promised. She stuck the lolipop in her mouth, relaxing at the sweet flavor. Not her favorite but it helped. She looked up at the Syvleon, before her gaze flickered back to the ground. Her paws shuffles awkwardly, suddenly drawing designs on the ground was so intriguing.

"Come now,I'll greet you to the other"Fairi said politely,she went into a classroom with everyone in it,and also making sure the little eevee follows her.
(Since Fairi is the only CareTaker for now she will be taking care of all the kids)

Crescent twirled the lolipop in her mouth a little, chewing slightly on the stick hanging from her mouth. Quickly she followed Fairi into the somewhat crowded room. She instinctively curled in on herself, both from nerves and to make her fur not shine so much, comimg just a little closer to the Sylveon. Her eyes darted around the room anxiously, her tail between her legs.

Coco sat in a corner thinking about his dad that has left, Coco then finds a book on the ground and he reads it. The title was "The Hungry Caterpie." Coco smiled and began to read the book as he was flipping the pages looking at what the Caterpie was eating, First he ate through a apple and then two pears and so on. Coco finished the book and noticed more pokemon arriving. He began to get nervous again and hid behind the opened book. He would some times peek at more pokemon coming and his eyes would become more wide in shock.

Name: (Put your name): Peaches
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee) Jolteon
Personality: (How do they act?) maternal , no tollerance for bullying , sharp witted , patient , playful
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!) piebald / splotchy colouring . wears a pale brown silk ribbon with a soothe bell on it , and a white, plain apron. somewhat short, and chubby

In Character

Peaches looked over at Coco, quickly standing up and heading over. "It's okay, little one. You'll be alright. If you want, you can come sit with me over there," she gestured at a secluded part of the room, "it's quieter." She grinned at him softly, giving him a pat on the head.

Name: Cross
Species: Umbreon
Parents:
Moves: Shadow Ball,Psychic,Protect,Hyper Beam
Personality: Cross is like the Enforcer of the Daycare though he is lazy and is younger than most Caretakers, ok all of them He is knowledgeable at Battling and Protecting every one especially the Kids at the Daycare
Dislikes: Bullies,Predators,Spaghetti (He hates the smell),
Others: Scar on his left eye caused by a Fight not so long ago with an Arbok

Cross was sleeping under a tree like always on his free time

Name: Zenix
Species: Eevee (Hopefully evolving into Leafeon)
Parents: Amber (Flareon, Mother), Father left when Zenix was an egg
Moves: Quick Attack and Bite
Personality: Shy (at first), kind, and friendly
Dislikes: Bullying, and mean Pokemon
Others: An x-shaped scar on his left cheek due to upsetting a Liepard

Zenix arrives at the daycare and notices an Umbreon sleeping under a tree. He walks over to the Umbreon and thinks to himself, 'Why is that Umbreon under a tree.' Zenix started poking him nervously, questioning himself if this was a good idea.

"AAAAA! WHAT HAPPENED??!?"Cross said jumping up "Why the heck did you WAKE ME UP when there's nothing WRONG?!?!"the Umbreon shouted loudly
Cross then sighed "sorry I lose temper often when someone suddenly wakes me up"Cross Apologized "Come on I'll take you to Fairi she's the boss around here"He added

Last edited:
Zenix got spooked from the Umbreon yelling and ducked down. After he heard him apologize, Zenix stood back and replied back, "O-ok... s-sorry for waking you up." He then proceeded to following the Umbreon.

Name: (Put your name) Hugh
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee) jolteon
Parents: (Put only if you are a child) mother: espeon father: umbreon
Moves: (What moves do they have?(Most Kids must have only 2 Moves)) Quick attack, thunderbolt(TM)
Personality: (How do they act?) anxious, fast
Likes: (What do they like?) moderately loud music, making friends
Dislikes: (What do they dislike?) loud surprises, being approached by suspicious Pokemon/people
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!) blue scarf

Name: mystic
Species: eevee
Parents: he lost his parents
Moves: quick attack,bite
Personality: can be cruel, get very mad with who hurt his friends
Dislikes: every female he don´t like try make him like of her
Others: shell bell

mystic was in the daycare as he tried to talk with volt, he approached of volt "heya you is volt right?"

Crescent whimpered through the lollipop in her mouth, looking up at the Sylveon. She nudged her leg gently, "I don't know if I can do this... there are so many Eevee's in there..." She cowered a little more, "Fairi I'm scared." She looked around at the others, feeling self conscious. They all looked so... they fit in was her conclusion. They all looked so good in scarves and seemed to get along well, everyone of them weren't from her region, and it made her feel conscious of herself. She looked different physically because she was a regional variant. Not to mention her mother mentioned to her shinier occurring naturally outside of the place she was rescued was slim to none. She ruffled her own fur, stark white as she compared it to the chocolate brown of everyone else.

Name: Hansi
Parents: Clea(Mom/Glaceon) Terra(dad/Leafeon)
Moves: Tackle,quick attack
Personality:adventurous, hates pokemon and purple that hurt him and his friends/family, playful,sneaky
Dislikes: bullies,cocky people/pokemon
Others: the tip of his ears are blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hansi walked with his parents to the daycare. "Mommy daddy look I see it! I wonder how many new eevees I will meet." Janis really wanted to meet new pokemon since he had been only around his own community. "I'm sure you'll meet many eevees son." Terra said.

Last edited:
Peaches sat at a table with some art supplies she had set out for the kids, mindlessly colouring one of the many colouring sheets she had printed out that morning. The jolteon hummed softly to herself, finishing the sheet and flipping it over to doodle on the back. Although to some it would appear she wasn't paying attention, she was actually keeping a very acute listening ear out for any sounds of trouble. However, when Cross yelled, she did flinch a little and look in the general direction of the noise.

"Look there is an older jolteon there. Let's go asks her." Clea said as they walked over. "Um hello my name is clean and this is my family Terra and Hansi. I heard this was a day care and I was hoping to have Hansi stay here for a bit." She began started talking to the jolteon that had art supplies. "What are you going to draw?" Hansi asked curiously

The poor Eevee looked around the room, sure it seemed peaceful alright, but it was crowded with young 'mon and a few older evolved ones, she gulped. She was a little sad that her lollipop was beginning to run out of candy for her to enjoy, and as her dark grey eyes scanned the room she was completely unaware she had ended up drifting to a sort of off center side of the room away from Fairi. When she stopped looking at the others, she became aware of her position, like a little shining beacon in a particularly sunny spot of the room. Automatically she went rigid, straightening, and a blank look washed over her features. This betrayed how frightened she felt, as on the outside her overall demeanor suddenly turned quiet and somewhat intimidating, with a gently down turn of her lips and slightly furrowed brows.

Status
Not open for further replies.