1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eeveelution Chamber

Discussion in 'Creative Discussion' started by Staroid, May 20, 2017.

?

What do you think the tail should look like?

Poll closed May 21, 2017.
  1. A long, ragged, piece of cloth that's hanging from its body

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. A really short, ragged tail

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I kinda had an idea where we would create our own Eeveelution to fill in the missing types of the Eeveelution family. I'll put each type in a spoiler. The first type will be probably the first type suggested.
    Bug Eeveelution
    Dragon Eeveelution
    Flying Eeveelution
    Ghost Eeveelution
    Ground Eeveelution
    Normal Eeveelution
    Rock Eeveelution
    Poison Eeveelution
    Steel Eeveelution

#1 Staroid, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
    Midnight Heart and 33v33_lover like this.
  2. Maybe ghost? Also, why is ice on the list? We have Glaceon. :p

3. My mistake @Midnight Princess. Ghost sound good. Let's think of a name first..
    Erebeon?
    Shadeon?

Midnight Heart likes this.
  4. Midnight Heart likes this.
  5. I think that sounds cool!

6. I wanna help, too!

Thing is, I've already made my own Ghost-type Eeveelution... and it already kinda has the wispy, detached body parts... heh... :'|

7. Well, we could make it like a zombie or a mummy. An undead Eeveelution would be interesting. @The Argonaut, what do you think Shadeon should look like? And you too Midnight, what do you think?

8. I think a zombie Eeveelution would be really neat! Maybe it could have peeling, dark green skin and only one eye, the other being a socket? And claws on each of its paws? Also, I don't think this kind of thing would have a tail...

9. I think a mummy Eeveelution would look awesome!

10. Great idea, @The Argonaut! About the tail, I think it should be a really short, ragged tail cause zombie clothing is ragged and torn and the tail could incorporate that feel.

11. Honestly, so do I, Mid, but I remember seeing this one before: [​IMG]
    I just didn't want to copy it, y'know?

That could work, too, Star! I think that would be super cool!

12. Alternatively its tail could be a long, ragged, piece of cloth that's hanging from its body. Really depends on the look you want to go for. You could also consider giving it a death mask of sorts, which could be pretty eerie.

13. Or we could make that kind of thing a gender difference? Maybe the females have the longer cloth for a tail?

Aura likes this.
  14. @Aura's idea wins. And the gender difference is kinda cool, but Eevee are almost males every time you encounter one..

ekatsu and Midnight Heart like this.
  15. Doesn't mean they can't be female. If you don't wanna do that, though, that's fine. :p

16. I think that we shouldn't have a gender difference, cause most people don't go gender hunting. It was still a suggestion. Should it have ears?

17. Hm... I'm thinking that it should either have bones for ears or Eevee-like ears with bite marks taken out of them.

18. Ear wise I'd say mismatching, like one's fallen off some way down the track. Or you could make the ears a kind of ghostly spirit that's coming out of its skull.

19. I think the bones will be an excellent idea. So, now I gotta draw it on a piece of paper. I'll upload it in the Creative Corner when I'm done, in the meanwhile we can discuss stats, move pools and dex entries.

20. @33v33_lover yes, you can help. We need the move pools for Shadeon and the stats. Any suggestions for the move pool?

21. I don't know what a Move Pool is. Is it the moves they learn?

Merciless Medic likes this.
  22. It is, in fact. I will go search moves it could learn.

23. What about like Shadow Ball, or night shade as a move?

24. Night Shade is perfect 'cause of the name Shadeon. Shadow Ball is also a must 'cause it's gotta have a powerful move. How about Destiny Bond?

25. Destiny Bond sounds like a great move, in my opinion!

26. Thats a great move! Yeah add it

27. Should we have Hex and/or Shadow Claw? And possibly Shadow Sneak?

28. Yeah, those also sound good for a zombie, especially Shadow Claw! How about Bite?

29. Yes probably bite because we would need another attacking type.
    (And I have to go school, siya)

30. And how about Dark Pulse?

31. How about Torment and Facade? I think they'll go well together.

32. Yeah, I like Torment! Facade might be good for a zombie, too!

33. I don't think we should add any more moves, except Swift and Tackle. We should focus on the statistics now. For attack, it should a low(ish) number.

34. I guess it could be
    HP: 85
    Atk: 60
    Sp. Atk: 115
    Def: 50
    Sp. Def: 105
    Spd: 110
    Total: 525 (Like all Eeveelutions)
    For the defense and special defense i thought since a mummy could easily fall apart from a punch, a low defense would make sense. But ghosts could absorb incoming special moves which is shown with the high Sp. Def. Also since most ghost type moves are special i put a higher Sp. Atk than Atk.

35. Those stats are great, but it's not a mummy. Zombies may be undead but, they are brainless so I'll edit - a bit.

36. @StarBlitz It still could work with a zombie since zombies easily fall apart.

Staroid likes this.
  37. I MADE MY OWN FAKEMON EEVELUTIONS WHICH ARE ALL THE TYPES THE EEVEELUTIONS AREN'T
    Skyeon
    Ghosteon
    Fighteon
    Dirteon
    Bugeon
    I'll say the rest later