• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eeveelution Chamber

What do you think the tail should look like?

• A long, ragged, piece of cloth that's hanging from its body

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • A really short, ragged tail

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda had an idea where we would create our own Eeveelution to fill in the missing types of the Eeveelution family. I'll put each type in a spoiler. The first type will be probably the first type suggested.
Bug Eeveelution
Dragon Eeveelution
Flying Eeveelution
Ghost Eeveelution
Ground Eeveelution
Normal Eeveelution
Rock Eeveelution
Poison Eeveelution
Steel Eeveelution

Last edited:
I wanna help, too!

Thing is, I've already made my own Ghost-type Eeveelution... and it already kinda has the wispy, detached body parts... heh... :'|

I think a zombie Eeveelution would be really neat! Maybe it could have peeling, dark green skin and only one eye, the other being a socket? And claws on each of its paws? Also, I don't think this kind of thing would have a tail...

Honestly, so do I, Mid, but I remember seeing this one before:
tumblr_m6yen6Ttmi1rw7u8ro9_1280.png

I just didn't want to copy it, y'know?

That could work, too, Star! I think that would be super cool!

Alternatively its tail could be a long, ragged, piece of cloth that's hanging from its body. Really depends on the look you want to go for. You could also consider giving it a death mask of sorts, which could be pretty eerie.

I think that we shouldn't have a gender difference, cause most people don't go gender hunting. It was still a suggestion. Should it have ears?

Ear wise I'd say mismatching, like one's fallen off some way down the track. Or you could make the ears a kind of ghostly spirit that's coming out of its skull.

I think the bones will be an excellent idea. So, now I gotta draw it on a piece of paper. I'll upload it in the Creative Corner when I'm done, in the meanwhile we can discuss stats, move pools and dex entries.

Night Shade is perfect 'cause of the name Shadeon. Shadow Ball is also a must 'cause it's gotta have a powerful move. How about Destiny Bond?

I don't think we should add any more moves, except Swift and Tackle. We should focus on the statistics now. For attack, it should a low(ish) number.

I guess it could be
HP: 85
Atk: 60
Sp. Atk: 115
Def: 50
Sp. Def: 105
Spd: 110
Total: 525 (Like all Eeveelutions)
For the defense and special defense i thought since a mummy could easily fall apart from a punch, a low defense would make sense. But ghosts could absorb incoming special moves which is shown with the high Sp. Def. Also since most ghost type moves are special i put a higher Sp. Atk than Atk.