• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Duel upon Village Bridge

The sun is shining in the bright sky, relentlessly hot. The thermometers are hitting 40 degrees celcius today in Village Bridge. It's the middle of July, and most of the 200 or-so populants of the town are gathered around the centre of the stone arch bridge. 4 trainers stand in the middle, two on the left, two on the right. It becomes obvious to the crowd that a Double battle is about to commence. The observers give the participants some more space. With 4 experienced trainers about to unleash their Pokemon, this looks like it will be one hell of a battle!

So theres our scene. 2 teams of 2 trainers having a Double battle upon Village Bridge. Usual PRP rules apply, no legendarys, no God-modding, all posts in 3rd person etc. I am participating in this RP, so there are only 3 places. So be quick if you are interested. Any previous RP characters may be used, although I myself am creating a new character for this PRP, making this his introduction of sorts. If you are interested, inform me using this thread, and then PM your character and her/his team. If you do so, I will add you to the list!

DA CAST

1. Luckii - Christopher Michael
2. Sem - Fida Valens
3. Blazi - Eli Steinhart
4. Chadwyck - Rein Vanguarde

If you are interested, don't bother anymore. All places are taken.
Also, DO NOT send me your teams, participants, let them be a surprise!

Sorry Blazi, all participants must be able to post regularly in order for the battle to progress smoothly. I'm afraid you can't join if you can't post often.

I'm able to post every weekend, and sometimes on the weekdays.

If that's still not good enough, then I won't join.

If that's okay.

Oh, ok, thats perfectly fine! I'll add you to the list! Although DO NOT send me Eli's team, it'd take alot of the fun out of it.

Okee doke! I'll edit the list~

Well, that's all the places filled! I'll PM you all to discuss various issues regarding the battle.

Don't send me Rein's team, Chad. Let it be a suprise!