• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Dratini giveaway!

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
I have about 10 boxes worth of Dratinis here and still making more to get my purple Dratini -_-' anyway...free Dratini to good home!
None have the hidden ability, all sorts of stats and natures (never understood IVs sorry won't be able to answer that)

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
  • Clefable (or moon stone to make one)
  • Natu - Xatu
  • Sunflora (or a sunstone to make one)
  • Seedot - Nuzleaf - Shiftry
  • Shroomish - Breloom
  • Cranidos - Rampardos
  • Electivire (or an electirizer to make one)
  • Magmortar (or a magmarizer to make one)
  • Lilipup - Herdier - Stoutland
  • Musharna (or a moonstone to make one)
  • Drilbur - Excadrill
  • Lilligant (or a sunstone to make one)
  • Tirtouga - Carracosta
  • Archen - Archeops
  • Cinccino (or a shiny stone to make one)
^ That is the current list of all that I need, but since I'm trying to breed my way into a shiny I'm not at all going to be picky about what you give me.....these are all extras basically
Anyway you can find me at 5000-3022-4153 on week days I am on after 5pm EST (give or take depending if i make dinner or not) Mornings on Saturday and pretty much all day Sundays

My FC is 2423-3097-4925 and I guess I'm pretty much on all the time, but will be taking breaks to study for a final. Also, I believe I have a Carracosta, maybe a Magmortar. But I know for sure on the Carracosta.