• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragon's Bravery 2.0 (Discussion)

So this rp is a remake of an rp @Stormursa made awhile ago by the same name, but unfortunately it died with time. Storm worded it best and I'll use some of the text from the original
In this rp you are a dragon. Humans exist but are either prey or hunters, using the bodies of fallen dragons to wage war and continue their hunts. Territories split the world and everyone has either claimed land or haven't left their nest. There are many different types of dragons each with a distinctive look and breath. Fire hail from the scorch lands to the south, a desolate land where little grows and even less water is seen on the surface. Ice drakes hail from the northern mountain reaches, keeping warm in their weakest places with thick patches of fur. Shadow drakes hail from along side both ice and fire drakes in their natural homes, using their acid breath carve new caves and passage ways. Siren drakes hail from the west great sea, where they use their gills to hunt fish and breath underwater. Astral drakes hail from the central forests but unlike their other brethren lack wings and heavily rely on their energy breathe that matches the colours of their eyes for defense.
RULES
1. No godmodding
2. Swearing, gore, and romance is allowed
3. No one-liners
4. If you join stay with this rp, don't just disappear after one post
5. All standard General rules apply
6. If there is a time that you won't be able to post please come up with a reason that your character will be gone
7. You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can keep track of them

Each species of dragon has its own unique build and breathe that makes them unique.
Here are a few:
Ice Drake- Ice drakes have lush fluffy fur that rests around the base of their necks like the collar of jackets, in the back of their knees and elbows, and finally a patch on their head that can be kept short or long. The ice drakes can last longer than other dragons in a frozen tundra

Shadow Drake- Shadow drakes have great night vision and dark vision (being able to see up to 60 feet in complete darkness, they also have two sets of wings

Water Drakes- Hidden behind frills on the base of there skulls they have gills, instead of horns they have frills, and webbing between their feet

Fire Drakes- Fire drakes are taller than other races, and thicker scales but are slower due to it. They also have a small flame on the tip of their tail that grows larger the angrier they get.

Astral Drake- Astral drakes are smaller then others but are built for speed when running and sharper claws for tunneling. These drakes have no wings.

The next few originate from the British culture

Greyling- Small lightweight dragon, camouflaged by its grey coloration. Bred more for speed than intelligence and weighs around 5 tons. It is stated that Greylings are able to stay in the air with only 1 wing beat every hour. Usually likes sleeping in small caverns.

Grey Widowmaker-
Native ancestor of the Greyling, this small dragon was once as common in Britain as the Yellow Reaper, but has been nearly hunted to extinction due to its terrible temper and habit of preying on livestock.

Winchester- This common grey-purple breed of lightweight dragon is known especially for its speed, and so mostly used for carrying dispatches and quick, harrying flank attacks.

Here's the form:
Name:
Race(ice, shadow, water, fire, astral):
Looks(there are mutation like the hydra gene that allows for multiple heads exist and there are sometimes cross bred dragons that will show traits of both parents like a shadow dragon that has gills that don't work):
Territory: (you do not need to have territory)

Here's mine:
Name: Zmaj
Race: Shadow
Looks: two sets of dark purple mixed with violet wings forward left having a few injuries given to him by man, pure black scales with a line of spikes lead from the top of his skull to the tip of his tail, with sharp claws on his feet able to slash and tear through other dragon's scale
territory: N/A

If you have an idea for another type of dragon PM it to me and I'll add it to the list up
Here's the main thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/dragons-bravery-2-0-rp.15753/

Last edited:
Name: tayla
Race(ice, shadow, water, fire, astral): ice
Looks(there are mutation like the hydra gene that allows for multiple heads exist and there are sometimes cross bred dragons that will show traits of both parents like a shadow dragon that has gills that don't work): baby blue scales, lilac fur and the underside of her wings are also lilac, navy eyes
Territory: a mountain and the small forest that wraps around it.

Name: genji (I need help!)
Race(ice, shadow, water, fire, astral): ice
Looks(there are mutation like the hydra gene that allows for multiple heads exist and there are sometimes cross bred dragons that will show traits of both parents like a shadow dragon that has gills that don't work): he has a dark blue lush mane and blue wings he has a aqua body
Territory: (you do not need to have territory) N/A

Name: Koiva
Race: Astral
Looks: light gray scales, long black foreclaws, steely eyes that shine in bright sunlight, legs that can propel her in far reaching hops
Territory: a small grove of piyat trees and a nearby stream

Name: Midnight Sun
Race: Shadow
Looks: A normal dragon with black scales, except his scales glow slightly under the moonlight
Territory: a cave in the side of a mountain, at the bottom is a massive human village which he cant be bothered destroying, they are amusing at times

Name: King "Karp"
Race: Water
Looks: A Golden Scaled water dragon, with blue frills and feet
Territory: N/A, just hangs around underwater, moving from place to place

Name: Alta
Race:astral
Looks: Alta is a white and Grey Dragon that has large wing and long tail, she has a wind like pattern on her tail and body. her mother was a astral and her father was a ice dragon. she has a bit of fur under her neck and belly.
Territory: she lives in the mountains in the caves below to the bottom away from a ice dragon that lives higher up in the mountains

Last edited:
I love me some dragons, man! :D

Name
: Jorah
Race: Ice Drake
Looks: Her fur is a dark, almost navy blue, and her skin, underbelly, and inside of her wings are a dark tannish-pink hue. Her eyes are a hot reddish-pink. Two sharp fangs poke out of her mouth, and her belly hangs low.
Territory: She lives on the highest mountain in the land, in a cave found deep in its side. Being very territorial, she keeps watch of the entire mountain, calling it her own.

Would it be alright if she also had night vision, like a Shadow Drake? Her father was one, and the gene was passed down to her. Also, tell me if there's anything else I should change, alright? Thanks!