• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball: Last chance

Out of nowhere, a blue beam of light rained down from the sky around Goku and Max. Out stepped a teenage boy with oddly red hair and a green gi. “Alright, let’s see where this is.” The boy, known as Gotchen, said to himself. He turned to witness the training going on nearby, and could feel Goku’s energy. “Ah, okay. This Goku is at least at Zamasu level in terms of strength. Hey, mind if I join in?” Gotchen asked the pair, knowing Goku couldn’t possibly turn down a sparring match.

Max was just about to go Kaioken but stopped when this other person came. “Of course I will fight with you!” Goku responded extremely happily. “seeing that you are stronger than him and all. Goku used instant transmission behind the invader and tried to give him a quick neck chop.

Gotchen used instant transmission as soon as he saw Goku dissapear, and teleported behind him. “I guess even someone strong can use bad starts every once and a while!” He shouted, trying to do a sweep kick on Goku.

Gotchen was sent flying, which would only be natural considering the difference in their powers. He came to a halt midair, and flew back to the fight. “He, other guy! Don’t be afraid to fight either!” He called out, all the while shooting a ki barrage at Goku.

1. Goku dodged the ki blasts and landed on top of a mountain.“Alright, I will,” Max said.Max then charged directly at him, trying to make it seem like he was not a smart fighter as he is stronger. He then curved around and punched as fast he could making the chances of dodging as slim as he could make it. But before he could send his punch, Goku shot a kamehameha at both of them as they were both near each other.

Gotchen dashed back, using the momentum of Max’s attack to send him over the Kamehameha. “Well now, it seems we’re just about equal in terms of strength!” Gotchen used the multi form technique, and separated the four of him to take on Max and Goku spererately. “Let’s see how you compare to two of me!” The Gotchens stated, both to Max and Goku.

Max was sent into the Earth from the wave. “So, you are pretty smart. That trick will divide your power by four,” Max said. “Here goes nothing, once more. KAIOOOOOOO........KEN!!!!!!!” Max doubled his power by going Kaiokenx2 . He took on the two of the clones but still with some trouble.

“So you can transform!” Said Gotchen as a sudden smiled appeared on his faces. “That means I can let myself transform too!” His body instantly was incapsulated by a deep red aura, showing he had transformed into kaioken x2 as well. “Hopefully things are still kinda even!” He called out, his other clones appearing beside him to focus on Max. Suddenly, all four Gotchen’s fists started glowing a bright orange, and they all lunged toward Max from different angles. “How are you going to dodge this?!” They shouted in unison, getting closer to their opponent.

Max was hit by all four punches but stayed in place since the came from all different directions. He then sped upward and charged up energy in two hands on a circular position. He then rose his arms up above his head making an opening in that circle. I’m almost no time at all it was bigger than a small spirit bomb. “Let’s see you dodge this! Giant Sin Cannon! HAAAAAAAAA!!!” The size of the blast became about the size of A super spirit bomb extended to the length of a kamehameha. Goku watched in awe as his student created a blast that big.

“Nngh!” Gotchen didn’t have much time to react as the blast extended toward him. The Gotchens combined into one, and fired a sparatic pink beam in response. “Heat King Flash!” Gotchen fired a beam of his own, colliding with the Giant Sin Cannon.

At first, the Giant Sin Cannon overwhelmed the blast. But the other blast quickly cut through the cannon and merged with the inside creating a big explosion followed by lots of smoke. The smoke cleared and Max on the ground was the first sight Goku saw.

“Aw man, I overdid it. Sorry, uh, whatever your name is!” Gotchen jumped to the small crater Max was located in, and lifted his head. “You okay? I thought I had held back enough...I guess I didn’t!” Gotchen didn’t seem to be mad that Max was hurt, but rather that his closest opponent had been incapacitated for the time being.

“Uhhh. Yeah I am fine just a little beat up. Just gotta eat one of these things,” Max said as he pulled out a sensu bean. He ate it and was back to normal. “So, ready for round two?”

“For sure!” Gotchen stepped back, before powering up to kaioken X3 “I’m guessing you got a bit of a zen kai boost from that, so I hope you won’t mind me taking this one step further.” He called out, with a smile on his face.

“Alright! Kaioken!” He turned to kaioken x2 and powered up a little further so now they were about the same strength. “Kamehamehaa!” He quickly charged the blast and shot it at him.

“Right back at ya!” Gotchen fired his own Kamehameha, but instead launched himself through it, toward Max. “Hey. Bet ya didn’t see this one comin’.” He smirked as his fist launched toward Max’s face, though it was somewhat weakened from Max’s beam.

“Gah!” He was hit in the face by the punch and flew backwards. He stopped himself and charged up. Suddenly a blue aura wrapped around him. It was not an aura like his life but a different aura that soon sparked with lightning. “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” His hair then spiked and turned blue. (Not a super Saiyan transformation but still spikes power.) He dashed toward him with his newfound power ( about a multiplier of 10) and sent a fist to his stomach as fast as he could.

“G-guh..” Gotchen was sent flying backward, and crashed into the mountain that Goku was one top of. “Heh..it seems you didn’t notice...but my turtle fist has slowly been wrecking you from the inside out...” he fell out of the cliff face, and was kneeling on the ground before standing back up. “I’m not done yet! I’ve been able to control a power beyond this! Just wait! HAAAAAAAAAAHH! Kaioken... times four!” The red aura around Gotchen increased, and his muscles expanded even more. “Let’s see how long you can last before my turtle fist fully knocks you out...” Gotchen smiled, before dashing towards Max with his own fresh power.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Out of nowhere, a strange person(me) appeared between the two fighting.

I don't know who you two are but, if you would please take your fight somewhere more isolated.

Max was just about to throw a punch at the other guys face as another person came in between the two. “Wait, uhhh, what?” He didn’t want to stop fighting, not even to relocate “ why should we take it somewhere else, isn’t here fine?

(I copied this from the general rules:
  • Posts should be at least a paragraph long. With the exception of interaction scenes where one character replies to another's question and quick progression is required, one line posts are extremely dull and annoying. God, so to speak, is in the details - and adding description (of the scene, your characters, or the interaction between them) goes a long way to breathe life into an otherwise bland scene. However, do not overdo it - when the bigger picture is lost in unnecessary over-detailing, the point of a post may be lost.)
Max started flying to the wasteland Zero suggested and looked back to see if the other guy was following him but he was nowhere to be seen. “Hey! Where did you go!?” He yelled to try and find him.