• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragon Ball: A New Enemy (Discussion)

20 Years after the Destruction of Namek, on a distant planet called Nearteaj, a new villain targets all the species there that live all Isolated but together. Now, each of the species’ there are going to rebel against the new villain, who’s name is Ganjuu, And is a Majin. Now, it’s time for you to help them.
Important Side Characters:
Reptuliun: A Namekian (however you spell it) who is a very strong fighter. He was the first to rebell against Ganjuu, and will help you along the way.
Tunnup: A Sayian who likes to be a trickster. There’s an old saying on Nearteaj that says; Never Trust Tunnup. But, sometimes his advice can be good, but sometimes it will be bad.
Amoeba: A Cell-Race who works with Reptiliun. He’s a lot more stern than his Namekian friend, and has a lot of no-nonsense adittude when dealing with Ganjuu.
Fridge: A Freiza Race warrior who has been in many battles over his long career on Nearteaj. He is the most powerful warrior and your best help in stopping Ganjuu.
Ganjuu: The main villain until I introduce the next one. He’s an absorbing Majin like Buu, And has a lot of transformations. A LOT. He plans to start with Nearteaj and then take over the entire universe one planet at a time.
Time For Our Bios!!!
Race(Human, Sayian, Namekian, Android, Majin, Whatever Race Cell is, Freiza Race):
Name: (Humans’ names are whatever, So are Namekians, Majins, And Cells. Androids have a number(numbers over 100), like Android #191 or something. You’re allowed to have a nickname. Freiza Races are based off cold things, like Coora. Sayains’ Names are based off of vegetables.)
Personality:
Appearance:
Basic Attacks:
Transformations:
Super Attacks:

My Bio:
Race:Frost Demon(That’s what I call the Freiza Race)
Name:Sickl (As in Popsicle)
Personality:Sickl is a young kid with a large mind. He trained under Fridge, but took the opposite path and became a blast warrior instead of a physical warrior. He acts young, talks young, and is all around just a kid.
Appearance:He has a spiky head and a red scouter. Most of his body is a light blue with pinkish highlights and green, orblike things on his body. He’s bare-chested but wears blue pants and black shoes.
Basic Attacks: Restricting Ki Blast, Red-Blue Flash Combo (Ref and blue beam attack that shoots multiple times), Jelleton Bomb (A bomb that explodes into a sticky goop on contact with anything).
Transformations:Kaioken x3/20. 1st, 2nd, 3rd forms (mostly is in 4th form), and Golden Sickl.
Super Attacks:x10 Kamehameha, Final Flash, Death Beam, Special Beam Cannon.

Hope you’ll join!!!!

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Race: Half Saiyan-Half Human
Name: Taiko
Personality: He is someone who never gives up on what he hopes to achieve, however he can be arrogant, he was adopted by a rich couple as a young child, when he was 10 he left to become a great fighter
Appearance: He has the same hair style as adult gohan, he has brown eyes and wears a gi which is the same as the one goku wore in GT
Basic Attacks: Masenko, Lightning Jab (a move he created in which he can surround his hand with lightning and make it take any form or shape such as a blade.)
Transformations: Primal form (a form any race can use, it takes them back to there primal state and it activates after you have killed someone.)
Super Attacks: Galick Gun, Final Shine Attack

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
Race: Saiyan
Name: Nardax
Personality: Nardax was considered a threat by even the most powerful villains. He has uncanny power (won't be op), but unlike the story, this legend lives by the philosophy that "you just gotta be that extra 1% stronger than your opponent." he is also considered a time traveler, or dimension traveler
Appearance: He wears a red and black gee, has a sword in an orange hilt. his hair is long, kind of like Android 17, but messier and a bit of a spike facing the left.
Basic attacks: Kamehameha (taught by Gohan) Metor buster (a combo that ends with a blue blast)
Transformations: Spirit Saiyan (absorbs a spirit ball as a super sayian, making his yellow aura mix with a blue aura, hair stays the same. applies for super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, and blue if allowed. for ssj4 however, his fur turns blue)
Super attacks: Spirit Kamehameha (he turns a normal spirit bomb into Kamehameha) burning buster (an amplified version of trunks heat dome attack)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Race(Human, Sayian, Namekian, Android, Majin, Whatever Race Cell is, Freiza Race): Saiyan
Name: (Humans’ names are whatever, So are Namekians, Majins, And Cells. Androids have a number(numbers over 100), like Android #191 or something. You’re allowed to have a nickname. Freiza Races are based off cold things, like Coora. Sayains’ Names are based off of vegetables.) Aurora
Personality: More of a chill rebel, may or may not lose his cool at some point. Sometimes his stress gets to him and he has emotional breakdowns.
Appearance: His hair is like trunks and the same color, his eye color is gray. He wears a casual white shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. Last but not least all this goes with his mixed skin color.
Basic Attacks: Metoer Crash, Double Galick Cannon, Ki blast
Transformations: Ssj rage, 1-3, Kaioken 1-10, SSR, SSB
Super Attacks: Final Shine, Super Dragon, Kaioken Rush,

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cool, here's a description
SST: A further transformation beyond SSG. It is 50 x stronger than SSB, and 1000 x stronger than SSG. It has the Super Saiyain 2 hairstyle but colored Teal, hence the "T" in SST. It provides a further mastery over God Ki and can occasionally add electric effects to physical attacks. However, if not properly trained, the user can lose control.

Ok. You can unlock it after all the other Sayians get SSBlue.
Maybe in the final fight with Ganjuu.

Oh btw Beerus exists in this dimension. It is Universe 7 And earth isn’t the only place with strong fighters.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh few.... anyways
Race: Sayain
Name: Cucumbara(Cucumber)
Personality: soft-spoken and rather unaggressive, unlike most Sayains, or at least when untransformed. When transformed, he gains confidence and fighting spirit.
Appearance: wears a cyan gi with a green belt, has a Vegito hairstyle but with tints of pine green instead of red.
Basic Attacks: Heaven's Spiral, Heaven's Spiral Revolution, Ki blast
Transformations: SSJ, SSJ2, SSG, SSB, SST
Super Attacks: Heaven's Kamehameha, Heaven's Galick Gun, Heaven's Final Flash, Heaven's Final Galick Kamehameha

(learned Galick Gun, Kamehameha, Final Flash, rarely uses them unless when combined with Heaven's Spiral Revolution)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yeah ultra instinct is available for anybody to master, as long as they get the proper trainining, btw how can I work my character into the RP

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Btw I have an opinion on what forms ppl should have rn
For starts everyone should have the base 3 forms of their race, then during the RP they develop the training for super Saiyan blue or rose or like Golden Frieza

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Like:
Sayians start with SS 1-3, and get God, SS God SS, then 4, and finally U.I.
Frieza Race start with 1-3 forms, then get 4th, Final, and Golden forms, then U.I.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
Spirit Saiyan is basically he absorbs a spirit bomb, but after use, it takes a lot of energy. when he uses it with SSB, it will I guess be an alternate of SST, if demon is ok with that

12929E3F-534A-4E13-9E63-E7EB99AEF978.jpeg
By the way, this is what Sickl looks like:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yes, I did, anyway, I cant get a pic of Cucumbara so yeah sorry about that.
(I edited it to avoid spam)