1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Your Gameshark codes work on a VBA? Help!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by MoonStruckDragonLass, May 22, 2007.

1. Here's hoping I'm not violating some kind of forum rule here, but I'm not asking for GameShark codes, just wondering if anyone's gotten them to work on a VBA emulator.

I've just spent the last 3 hours bashing my head against endless lists of code for Ruby and Sapphire and AR and Codekjmngf and I've finally given in and admitted defeat. Help?

I pull up the code list, enter the codes, and then hit "OK". I save and then reboot the Rom, and it gives me a "Cheats Loaded" message, but none of the cheats actually load. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've got supposedly valid cheats that were supposedly written on a VBA emu for version 1.3 and up (I'm running vs 1.7). I enter the GameShark Codes in the GameShark area. It shows them as at least registering as code. . . ???

2. Did you check the little box to activate the codes by each code?? Thats about all I can think of.