• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join {DISCUSSION + SIGNUPS} Pokemon Ultra Contest!

Should we close the RP?

• No, let's let others join.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
@EeviumZ I'm going to take the the role of announcer. For the battle, the foes can start a conversation so that they can use one-line posts. I'll update the board to clarify.

Pollen-Puff

Oops, I made a mistake in my last post! When my Pokemon used Attract, it didn't work on the audience (well, the humans), it just looks nice. ^-^

Here is my contest goer: NARA

Name: Nara Rinno
Hometown: Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Appearance: Pale skin, Blue eyes, brown hair that is usually in a ponytail but is down on stage, Pink shirt with white lace trimming, blue jeans, white tennis shoes (on stage she wheres a dress that is pink with lace trimming and white flats)
Backstory: Nara's mother was a cordenator, and she was in love with that style of battling/showing off her pokemon since then. She has always enjoyed seeing her pokemon looking the best they can on stage and prefers a pokemon natural beauty over ribbons and bows.

Pokemon:
Pokemon name: Sparky
Pokemon species: Shinx
Pokemon backstory: Sparky was Nara's starter (has an everstone. stays out of pokeball)

Pokemon name: Blaze
Pokemon species: Shiny Ninetails
Pokemon backstory: Was a gift from her Kantoen aunt, when her aunt visited Sinnoh

Pokemon name: Rio
Pokemon species: Lucario
Pokemon backstory: Rio was given to her by her father as an egg. He gave her a Riolu (later Lucario) egg to see how well she would treat it.

Pokemon name: Sunny
Pokemon species: Espeon
Pokemon backstory: Sunny is the only pokemon on her team that was caught.

So go ahead and post my Entrance Round as a flashback... and just have my trainer sit on a bench while she thinks about her entrance?

Pollen-Puff

Yes, you use as many Pokemon as you'd like in the first two rounds.

EDIT: Oh no! My mistake! You actually can only use up to two, I'd forgotten ;_;

Last edited:
Eh, all I did was cut Sunny. The only thing I was (slightly) upset about was not getting the message until 1:12 today. And that was with me, not you or the RP

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Eep! I saw this and it looks 20 days old, so I wont get in ( BET ) but, I love the characters! I just.. dont understand if I should try to sign up depending on the fact that its um.... possibly.. closed.

Pollen-Puff

It's open but hasn't really been active so if there aren't any more posts for a while I'll close it. Feel free to join but expect lots of inactivities!

Status
Not open for further replies.