• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Did anybody buy a pokemon 10th anniversery DVD?

I bought one. If anyone doesnt know what they are i'll tell you. It's 10 DVD's ment for 1 pokemon on each DVD like I bought the Squirtle 1 and it has 3 of the greatest Squirtle episodes. I was pissed because at every movie store they were sold out of the Charmander DVD. The only one I was interested in was the Charizard 1 but we could only get 1 and me and my brother decided on Squirtle. So I was so pissed!!! Did anyone else buy 1

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was very much tempted to buy one, but it would've merely been for collecting. The only two 10th Anniversary DVDs I've seen thus far are Pikachu and Jigglypuff, and I already had the two worthy inclusions for the Pika collection on VHS. The Pooka episode was alright, but it was nothing outstanding. There were a number of others that could have replaced it on the disc. Thunder Shock Showdown would've been a prime example, especially since it included the overly dramatic moment when Pikachu stated it didn't want to evolve.

Meh. I've never been a big fan of "best of" collections anyways. I'd much rather watch a show from beginning to end, or at least a number of random epis in succession.