• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Diagnostic Battle!

Here's the thing: I can access the GTS well enough, but my game keeps blue-screening when I try a Wi-Fi battle. I've only done it a couple times, but the second guy who battled me said the connection icon in his game was yellow (the first guy didn't bring it up). So, I'm looking to battle someone who has been able to link battle before, win or lose as long as it didn't end in an error. A fair battle would probably be best, and my team is about level 30 to 31 and not set up for serious battle.

My FC is 0988-8637-4610, my AIM SN is PanGatomon, my Yahoo SN is tech_weaver, and my MSN SN is nichirasu@hotmail.com.

I'm not in the mood for it tonight, though. Maybe tomorrow.

ok,I will battle you tomorrow,so,it's just to end the battle without neither of us getting disconnected? sounds fair to me,I will contact you tomorrow or tonight by MSN

The DS doesn't run on a Windows OS, how can it "blue screen"?

when it times out it will bring up a blue screen,where it tells you that the connection timed out.

Personally i only seem to have this with Eevee Lover,but i've had it once with Conor during a trade (luckily our pokemon were fine >.> )