• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DarkRoserade's Cosplay Trainer Sprites

i hope this works to get them in the trainer card maker

PhotoBucketResource.jpg

they are in the look of some of my faves
Amphy,Roserade,Magmortar, and Electivire

hopefully i can make some other ones, i plan to make alot more along with some overworld sprites! ^-^

You have some pretty good ideas, but the splicing loks a lil wierd, seems low quality somehow, like more pixellated then it should be.

ok i posted a Eevee and Darkrai Trainer , i know it has alot of pixls but im not quite sure how to get rid of them i also posted a resource (which i hope posts right)
Colorations.jpg

and can some1 tell me how to get my avatar that i made onto my profile? i went to help and it didnt Help at all!

Yay, you made an eevee one ;D. Though I've got to say I like the dark pokemon too! To put up a custom avatar you need to have 50 posts. And they've got to be good quality posts too, the official information is here: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=105.0
The rule about custom avatars is point 12 or you could just press Ctrl+F and search "custom".

I really don't think that those pokemon trainers (not the cosplayer ones) are yours. :(
I believe they were made by Coronis on Serebii.

So, maybe you should give credit for them.