• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Darkrai: RoT or SR?

Yesterday was the Darkrai event, I went, and was nearly disappointed. Instead of the huge so-told event pattern of: "Membership Pass > Locked Hotel > Nightmare > Wake Up > Go to Island > Catch Darkrai.", there was just "Go get Darkrai from random Green Man."

Granted, I obtained Darkrai, I didn't get the joy felt when actually catching a legendary! I was deprived of that, and I feel slightly disappointed...

Anyway, the Darkrai received has both Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. If Darkrai was normal, then I wouldn't make this help topic. But I need help deciding which one to go with.

Roar of Time:
Pros-
Power=150
Dragon-Type
Accuracy=100

Cons-
Recharge

Spacial Rend:
Pros-
Decent Power (95)
Accuracy=100
Critical-Hit Ratio boost
Dragon-Type

Cons-
Weaker than RoT
My Palkia already has it.

AL Requests Help!
*POOF!*

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Spacial Rend... it doesn't do as much damage as Roar of Time does in one turn, but over two turns it does more since Roar of Time needs Recharge.
it has more accuracy, and High Critical to boot.

also... how is the fact that Palkia has Spacial Rend a con?
Dialga has Roar of Time, and you didn't mention that XD

also... how is the fact that Palkia has Spacial Rend a con?
Dialga has Roar of Time, and you didn't mention that XD

I have a Palkia, and it's his "Sig Move". I know it sounds stupid, but that's just me.

If I have two legends with the same moves, I'm not to fond of that. So, that's why it's a con.

AL