• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Darkfire's Sprites, will do requests~

Yea, im new here in charms'. I hope i can get better at spriting here. Its not really my first time spriting, but i havent sprited in a while. i mostly do fusions, evolutions/de-lutions, recolors, maps, and glowing pokemon

I don't know if this will tell anything, but here are some examples of my sprites

-fusions-

scizmortar-oh.png
Joltoreon.png
mewmewtwo.png
arcatails.png
buialga.png
Reginette.gif

-map-

map1.png

-recolors-

Ariadosrecolor.gif
magmarrecolor.gif

~chocolates~
pokemonchocolates.png

-badges-

realicebadge.png
Electricbadge.png

Ghostbadge.png

-evolutions/de-

Doduni.png
997Luvtal.png
998Darkull.png

-Glowing pokemon-

glowinggarchomp.png

glowingemptygarchomp.png

-changes/misc.-

Aqua.png
Graay.png

So, those are some of my sprites. If you want to request something, just ask, i almost always (sorry, im really going to be busy for this month, but next month I will be on more often, this doesnt mean i wont sprite at all for this month, i will try to find spare time to sprite here and there) have time for spriting.​

And could I request an evolution of Bayleef (like a more aggressive one, opposite of Meganium type of idea).

Thanks in advance :)

Alright, i'll have these two finished by tonight :)

EDIT: Alright, i finished both sprites.

-Kecletank-

Keclimilk.png

The aggresive evolution of bayleef was very annoying for me because i am not good at customing and im not really creative. i did get a product though.

-Braileef-

braileef.png

By the way, his eye isnt ON the leaf, there is a hole in the leaf, showing his eye.

:o

Both are quite amazing, moderately epic, insanely awesome, pick your adjectives. :p

Cheers for doing that Darkfire!

will you do a evolution and a pre-evolution of my lumix at the bottom of this post

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanx. ^^ the Braileef took me around an hour to make/think up.

Sure, i'll have the lumix evolution and pre-evolution done soon.

Sorry it took so long to get to these sprites, i was kinda busy last week.
they arent my best works, but :-\

Lumix-evo1.png
>>
Lumix-evo2.png
>>
luxmix.png

Yea, i didnt make a evolution of it, because it aready does look like a fully evolved form, since its big and all. i hope you dont mind that i made two pre-evolutions of it instead.

Oh and btw, i drew a evolution of Luvdisc the other day on GIMP, can i have someones opinion on it? Thanx ^^

Luvtal-final.png

Hey!

I like all your sprites, you're pretty good at this. :D

Though something about your map made me lol, why are there Rhydons on the roof of the gym?