1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darkfire's Sprites, will do requests~

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Darkfire_x, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Yea, im new here in charms'. I hope i can get better at spriting here. Its not really my first time spriting, but i havent sprited in a while. i mostly do fusions, evolutions/de-lutions, recolors, maps, and glowing pokemon

I don't know if this will tell anything, but here are some examples of my sprites

-fusions-

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-map-

[​IMG]

-recolors-

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ~chocolates~
    [​IMG]

-badges-

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-evolutions/de-

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Glowing pokemon-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-changes/misc.-

[​IMG][​IMG]

So, those are some of my sprites. If you want to request something, just ask, i almost always (sorry, im really going to be busy for this month, but next month I will be on more often, this doesnt mean i wont sprite at all for this month, i will try to find spare time to sprite here and there) have time for spriting.​

2. Fusion of Miltank and Kecleon :D (Miltank base would be prefered.)

3. And could I request an evolution of Bayleef (like a more aggressive one, opposite of Meganium type of idea).

Thanks in advance :)

4. Alright, i'll have these two finished by tonight :)

EDIT: Alright, i finished both sprites.

-Kecletank-

[​IMG]

The aggresive evolution of bayleef was very annoying for me because i am not good at customing and im not really creative. i did get a product though.

-Braileef-

[​IMG]

By the way, his eye isnt ON the leaf, there is a hole in the leaf, showing his eye.

5. :o

Both are quite amazing, moderately epic, insanely awesome, pick your adjectives. :p

Cheers for doing that Darkfire!

6. will you do a evolution and a pre-evolution of my lumix at the bottom of this post

[attachment deleted by admin]

7. Thanx. ^^ the Braileef took me around an hour to make/think up.

Sure, i'll have the lumix evolution and pre-evolution done soon.

8. Thanks a bunch ^_^ its adorable!

9. Sorry it took so long to get to these sprites, i was kinda busy last week.
    they arent my best works, but :-\

[​IMG]>>[​IMG]>>[​IMG]

Yea, i didnt make a evolution of it, because it aready does look like a fully evolved form, since its big and all. i hope you dont mind that i made two pre-evolutions of it instead.

Oh and btw, i drew a evolution of Luvdisc the other day on GIMP, can i have someones opinion on it? Thanx ^^

[​IMG]

10. wow its all really good and i was wondering if i could have a milktank preform and a buneary preform if you can too

11. Hey!

I like all your sprites, you're pretty good at this. :D

Though something about your map made me lol, why are there Rhydons on the roof of the gym?