• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dark_Matter(A.K.A PKMN Trainer Juan)'s Sprites

Im finally back, I was gone because I thought I wasnt that good and now Im older and now I have improved...Well heres my sprites Ill try to get the request as soon as possible!Please request so keep spriting spirt alive...Tell if I did get better..PS:What happened to everyone I knew?

Request for now/Open:Fusions,Trainer Sprites,Trainer backs,Cosplayers,Digimon Battle Spirit Sprites,Dolls,TWEWY Avatars,walkies,Pokemon Fire Red/Leaft Green runnies, Platinum runnies...and what ever I used t do.

Pokemon Trainer Portrait
PokemonTrainerPortrait.png

Sprites
BlackMage.png
BowserJr.png

Trainers
LopunnyCosplay.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
JUAN!!! You're back! *tacklehugs*

I have to say that some of your walkies look like they have no neck or something (as in floating heads, or heads barely attatched to their bodies). I really like that Meowth-Lickilicki/Lickitung or whatever it's called fusion.

I wants... a Shiny Eevee doll!!!!!!!! So that you'll stay alive!

And I still remember you were the first to reply to my sprite thread, so I'll do the same to you.

The diglett sprite is good.The self sprite looks good,but the sprite has kind of a bright skin tone and a weird pose.Is that a Wolverine Pikachu?If it is,than it is hilarious.

OMG! so you are the one who made the sprites that i have seen all over this forum (or the old parts that i like to read most of the time) i love the pokemon dolls can i have one of Moon Umbreon? ( its just a Umbreon but with white rings not yellow see sig for more details).If you are a friend of ShinEevee then you are a friend of mine.

Good to see you back Juan...Your stuff has improved greatly. Looks like the spriting is stronger than ever. My hat is off to your dolls, no one makes them like you. Kudos to you!

Its Juan! Nice to see you back and active! Here are a few requests if you'd like to do them: 1) Can you make Blaziken doll? 2) I've always liked the avatar things, can you make one of my avie (If you have any questions on her like if you don't know what an item is, just ask)?

Please and thank you!
~Cubone (I was once Flareon)~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
AW!!!

Zat Eevee doll is so cute! It looks like it wants to hug me!

Yes, I shall huggle it, too! *hugs* [size=3pt]Okay, now I sound like a little kid...[/size]

And probably the reason why everyone wants a doll is because you're the only one that makes them. I think.

Its really cool! The only thing is, she's wearing a white beater, a black spandex shirt under that and a pair of black guy's shorts, not a dress...but its really cool!

I'm really sorry to be a bother! She's wearing a pair of black gloves, a black, spandex t-shirt with a white beater over that, a pair of black shorts that go down to her knees, a pair of hight, white socks and a pair of black sandals. Like I said, I'm really sorry to be a bother!

Wow, your sprites are amazing! :D

If you ever get the time, could you do a Shroomish doll,
and an avatar thing with this sprite as the reference pic:
ella.gif

That's only if you have the time though, I don't want to be too much of a bother.

Juan! =D You're back! I'd have to say, you've really improved a lot! ^^ Aaand... -takes Cyndaquil doll- MIIINE!

And the Walkie of Ash (or whoever he is, certainly looks like Ash) doesn't have a neck. o.o The sprite of you looks like he has too big a hat. And what did we tell you about saving in PNG!

Other than that, pretty good! =D

What I'm trying to say is that she's not wearing a dress. The beater ends at where the shorts start. Sorry if I wasn't specific in my description... :-[

Your sprites are amazing!! The pokedolls are so cute!
Would you mind making an avatar-thingy of
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/wish_maker_girl/meawesome.png

thanks in advance! :D

I love your choice of pokemon for fusions :p lickimeowth particularly. Overall you got some pretty cool stuff and the avatar thingies are probably the best ive seen of that type. Ill take one too :D

Here are some shots of my trainer:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5109/jeydisartye7.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5292/jeydiswpokeball2cl4.png
and my backsprite that im using as an avi.

I try to get on those request later...maybe and Ill try to fix yours cubone and heres pokemon trainer from SSBB
SSBBRed.jpg
->
Red.png
but I got the idea from JoshR_691

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Aw, mini Red looks so kute!

Request: An avatar thing for mah RP character, Kylie:
KylieRichardson1-2.png

Um, she is 14, wearing an orange jacket, a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and brownish-orangish shoes. Her eyes are supposed to be brown, and her hair is supposedly either bright orange or red-orange.

I SHALL keep you busy, Juan. >:D

Hey, I really like your sprites.
Um, I wanted to request a digimon and a pokedoll pikachu, but I see that you have them already. Can I use the ones in your original post?

Jaun i like the red sprite you made it looks close to him. I would say you should try him in a trainer sprite not as a small sprite.

Hey Juan, sorry my previous request was so hard. I have a new one, and you don't have to fix the previous. I know you're probably annoyed with me, but can I have one of those avatar things for the girl in pink(avatar)? She's wearing a pair of blue jean capris, a pink halter top, has red-brown curly hair and that thing a cross her chest is her hand (didn't come out well). If you can't/won't do it, that's fine.

Please and thank you
~Cubone~

can you make a guy with a black trenchcoat (like sunscorch) brown hair green eyesand black shoes and slightly littler than the hair brown pants kthxbai

I'd like to request two running trainers please. The pics are the first and third from the left of the pictures shown (not linked to) in my signature. I'd like them to be separate in case you were wondering. Please and thank you!

Gammodan did get banned, a little earlier by Stel.

From what I can see of your sprites (most of the older ones have disappeared) you're good, very good! I love the Black Mage, the light and shading work well with the flame - object-source lighting, cute but occasionally tricky. Nice details on the coat and hat as well.

C

Celadon

I like that trainer portrait a lot! The shading is quite nice on it, too.

And that Black Mage sprite is great!

Can I please request a sprite?

Can you please make an Azurill doll?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the sprites! =3 Can you make two more, this time of the same sprites walking? Please? *Does cute kitty face for them* Thanks in advance!

Alright Celadon Ill make a Azurill doll, but I havent done those in awhile so sorry if it isnt good..

ok AetherGlaceon Ill try to start it soon..oh yeah sorry if you didnt mean the fire red running sprites(did you mean Platinum?)